12 varieties available
Burt's Bees Lip Gloss
4.10 / 5 based on 360 Reviews
Rich, Pearlized Color Combines With Natural Oils Rich In Nutrients To Leave Your Lips Soft, Shiny And 100% Naturally Beautiful.
Benefits & Claims:
- Delivers Rich Pearlized Color With High Impact Shine
- Promotes Healthy Looking And Beautiful Lips
- 100% Natural
- Enriches With Nourishing Oils
- Available In 12 Gorgeous Shades
- Formulated Without Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum, Or Sls
Extremely Nutritious, Sunflower Oil Is Easily Absorbed And Won't Leave Skin Feeling Greasy. Even Better, It’s Rich In The Essential Fatty Acid, Linoleic Acid, As Well As Palmitic And Stearic Acids. All Of Which Are Important Components To Healthy Looking, Happy Skin.
How To Use:
- Apply Gloss To Lips Whenever You Want Beautiful Color With High Impact Shine.
Top Questions See all 54 Q&A
Burt's Bees Lip Gloss
- "I love Burt's Bees. This chapstick is amazing. It's so moisturizing and has a great scent/flavor. I like the cooling sensation it gives my lips." in 35 reviews
- "Burrs Bees is my all time favorite Chapstick brand. My favorite flavor/scent is the original mint but they have broadened their horizons. I like this Chapstick because not only of the scent but because it's a thick Chapstick. It really makes me feel like my lips are protected with a coating that is going to penetrate and condition my lips. I can't stand the thin chapsticks that feel like you've just rubbed oil on your lips. It's also long lasting and takes a while to rub off on a drinking cup or anything you put your mouth on!" in 24 reviews
- "The color is so pretty on, and it taste great! Super glossy and the color isn't too dark. " in 23 reviews
Review for: Spring Splendor more...
I really love this lip gloss because it isn't sticky at all so it doesn't get all over your teeth like many of my other lip glosses did. It is a little bit expensive for a lip gloss but so worth it for how shiny and beautiful my lips looked! I would definitely recommend this.
Review for: Harvest Time more...
I like Burt’s Bees, and I really like this lip gloss. It’s lightweight and not very thick so it don’t feel like there’s a dump truck sitting on your lips😂 The color is very pretty but I wish it would show a little more than it does, right now it blends in with the lips natural color. Other than that it’s very good for keeping your lips soft and refreshed!
I love this lip gloss. Great feeling on the lips. Subtle but very pretty and not sticky at all. Had the light pink and wore it all the time. A hit of shimmer which was great. Was scraping the bottle to finish using it. Great product.
Review for: Rosy Dawn more...
I have never been a big fan of lip gloss, it always tends to be too thick and sticky, but this is the exception. I am a big fan of Burt's Bees tinted chapstick, so I was more willing to try this and I am very glad I did. It's lightweight, non-sticky, and stayed on through my morning coffee. Will definitely keep this by my desk for everyday use!
Review for: Summer Twilight more...
I love the lip gloss itself but do not like the packaging. Had problems with the gloss spilling out every time I screwed on the lid. I purchased from my local grocery store due to a friend recommending it to me. She had the same problem with the gloss spilling out but loved the gloss so much, she would buy it again : )
Review for: Painted Sky more...
There are pros and cons to this product. The pros- the color is beautiful, it hydrates your lips, and is very affordable, however it does leave you lips feeling kind of sticky, you have to keep re-applying it throughout the day, and I feel that ever though it is affordable, the are others in the same price range that would work better for me.
Review for: 100% Natural Moisturizing Ocean Sunrise, 1 Tube With Wand Applicator more...
I️ love this product! Works well and stays on for a long time. Burt’s bees is just a reliable brand. I️ bought mine from wal mart and it’s lasted me about 6 months. I’d definitely recommend to others. Can’t wait to try different colors!
Review for: Solor Eclips more...
This product provides a nice shine. The color blends nicely with natural lip color without being overbearing. It glides nicely on lips and it’s not very sticky. The packaging is average, a cylinder container with wand applicator. I would definitely buy this product again. Burt's Bees Lip Gloss
I LOVE this gloss for the day time, it gives a little bit of colour and it feels so nice on the lips! It wears for a long time and if I do eat or anything it doesn’t smear and it leaves a nice little tint on the lips that makes them look a lot plumper. I definitely would and have recommended this to others
Q & A
Does this moisturize like how Burt's Bee's chapstick does?
Does this lip gloss have a lot of color or is it more transparent?
What's the consistency of the gloss? Is it more thick, thin, tacky, sticky, sheer?
Purchased one, but have yet to try. How do you like this lipgloss in comparison to other brands?
I love burt's bees lip balms! But I'm pretty couriers, how is their glosses? 😍
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos