BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Lip Balm, Superfruit Blister Box, 4 Pack Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "One of my favorite lip balm brands that keeps my lips feeling hydrated and healthy." in 1 review
  • "I have very dry lips however and i reapply a lot, product goes quick!" in 1 review
Annie🐻💕 R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can’t get enough of this lip balm. I have tried so many lip balm products on my lips and they seem to love this lip balm. I’ve noticed my lips stay hydrated and nourished longer than they have with any other lip balm. I am currently using the NOURISHING lip balm but I’m curious to how the other new lip balms perform from Burt’s Bees. I used to use the original lip balm but realized my lips get very irritated with peppermint and menthol ingredients. The new NOURISHING lip balm contains mango butter which I feel is the reason I love this lip balm so much.
Sophie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite products ever for lip protection. I keep one in in the car, one in my purse, and one on the night stand. Great scents, lasting product. Always use them til the very end. Great product, design, etc.
Sarah H.
Chicago , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm reviewing the fruit one because I couldn't find the holiday 4 pack that just came out. This is another fabulous product to prevent chapping and for moisture under liquid lipsticks. They had mocha peppermint, vanilla bean, I want to say ginger, and I forgot the fourth flavor because my kids took them so fast. Will buy again!
Emily C.
Los Angeles
I only buy the pink grapfruit flavor. I usually have 4 of these to ensure I have one around all the time. I love the flavor and the formula. It slides on smooth and doesn't dry me out. All the boys I've smooched love the taste as well. I like that it's petrolium free and is pure bees wax. My favorite.
Liza T.
sioux falls, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
burt’s bees has a very subtle flavor of chapstick but these ones are amazing. it makes my lips soft and stay soft even after the balm is long gone. it is a bit pricey compared to other brands but it’s still amazing. i would highly recommend to anyone looking for some moisture or just a good lip balm.
Breanna W.
Twin Falls
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE Burts Bees. I have not been disappointed by any of the products I have purchased. Their lip balm is by far my favorite! There are so many tasty flavors! It is a little pricey but it is the only lip balm I have actually used an entire tube of! It was one of the only items I took wth me to have my little girl at the hospital.
Jasmine C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great! It's smells wonderful and gives an amble amount of moisture to your lips. The packaging is much like the average stick lip balm but is still pleasing to the eye. I purchased this item at my local cvs and I will most definitely buy this product again.
Addie I.
Los Angeles
I love burts bees chapstick and love that it comes in a box with choices! Can't go wrong ;) and lasts unlike cheap chapsticks that come off and don't even moisterive it's easy to use and the packageing and pretty as well and would even be a great small gift ❤️
Jamie✨ E.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand the products all smell good and work well. This chapstick makes a great topper for longwear lipsticks which tend to be dry. The price can be kind of high compared to other brands but the quality is good. I would recommend this to others
Lidia S.
Atascosa, TX
I get chapped lips really easily but with this chap stick I only need to apply it once and my lips feel moisturizer for the rest of the day! They don't have a tint therefore my boyfriend can use them as well! A little pricy but it's definitely worth it.
Kayla D.
Is this product organic?
Stormi M.
De Soto, IA
I'm obsessed with chopsticks but I feel as if my lips are used to the ones that I use, mostly chopstick brand and blistex. What ones out there that you guys like?
Ines G.