BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Lip Balm, Superfruit Blister Box, 4 Pack Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Burt's Bees Lip Balm, Superfruit Blister
  • "One of my favorite lip balm brands that keeps my lips feeling hydrated and healthy." in 1 review
  • "I have very dry lips however and i reapply a lot, product goes quick!" in 1 review
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
Glendale, CA
Review for: Burt's Bees Lip Balm, Superfruit Blister Box, 4 Pack
I always have chapped lips & needed a product that provides enough hydration & applies smoothly.

I love Burts Bees chapstick - especially the mango flavored one. It goes on smoothly without clumping & it provides ideal hydration. It's portable and easily can be carried around.

I use this as my every day routine - especially during the winter months (or year round since I live in dry Southern California) I love the flavor - provides refreshing nourishment and I know my lips thank me!
Liz D.
Liz D.
Lee's Summit
Review for: Burt's Bees Lip Balm, Superfruit Blister Box, 4 Pack
My lips have been abnormally dry this year. dry to the point of cracking. I used Burt's Bees ultra conditioning for a week and they are 90% better! I also got the Burt's Bees lip gloss from my secret santa, I Love it! I always used MaryKay but am now switching permanently. Not only does the gloss last for a fairly long time, but my lip feel so hydrated.
Sadie C.
Sadie C.
Raeford, NC
Review for: Burt's Bees Lip Balm, Superfruit Blister Box, 4 Pack
I've tried the Burts Bees brand of chapstick many times in the past. They always have a great flavor and help moisturize for long periods of time ! I love the slight minty feel they give as well. They are a bit on the pricy side, which could deter many purchasers such as myself since there are other inexpensive comparable products.
Antonia G.
Antonia G.
Walla Walla, WA
Review for: Burt's Bees Lip Balm, Superfruit Blister Box, 4 Pack
This, as all other Burt's Bees chapsticks I have used, works great. The product holds up well and feels so soft and nice to put on my lips! The packaging is pretty nice too. I've used the pomegranate chapstick from them too, but when they didn't have it I got this and I liked it just as much. Would definitely recommend!
Hân D.
Hân D.
Falls Church
Review for: Burt's Bees Lip Balm, Superfruit Blister Box, 4 Pack
I don't like the smell, but my boyfriend does. So i think the smell is not too bad, it depends on people. He uses them a lot. It's really moisture his lips. IT's also nature and do not test on animals. So i love them too. But i have to find something with better smell. However, they are little bit pricey in my opinion.
Harley M.
Harley M.
Bolivar, MO
Review for: Burt's Bees Lip Balm, Superfruit Blister Box, 4 Pack
Burt's Bees is the only chopstick I use! I love the way my lips feel after using it. Since I have been using it, I do not get dried out lips when the seasons change anymore. I also love Burt's Bees' chapstick because I hate mint and mint flavored things and they make lots and lots of fruity flavored things that I love!
Gina B.
Gina B.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Burt's Bees Lip Balm, Superfruit Blister Box, 4 Pack
Love this product from Burts Bees! It smells great and makes your lips tingly and refreshed after you use it. I always stock up in the winter. They are a bit pricey, but I think it's worth it to have good quality chapstick especially when the weather is dry. I would definitely recommend for any chapstick lovers!
Gillian B.
Gillian B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Burt's Bees has always been my favorite stick for chapped lips. I have tried tons of brands but always go back to Burt's. Others just make my lips peel, which is extremely annoying. Burt's actually works on my lips and keeps them soft, all throughout the dry winters too. Not to mention they all smell amazing.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Review for: Burt's Bees Lip Balm, Superfruit Blister Box, 4 Pack
I love everything about Burt's Bees Lip Balm (Superfruit Blister); the packaging, the colors, the all natural aspect of it without the harsh chemicals. I love that it supports bee life & is beneficial to the little fellas... but come on Burt's Bees! Please! Lower your prices! It is only chapstick afterall!
Sabrina P.
Sabrina P.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Burt's Bees Lip Balm, Superfruit Blister Box, 4 Pack
smells really great and goes on very smoothly. I love the way it makes my lips feel when its on. The only con i'd say was that it doesn't seem to stay on the lips for a very long time. And my lip balm kinda flaked off a bit after I've been putting it on for about a week. OVerall it's pretty good though.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Is this product organic?
Stormi M.
Stormi M.
De Soto, IA
I'm obsessed with chopsticks but I feel as if my lips are used to the ones that I use, mostly chopstick brand and blistex. What ones out there that you guys like?
Ines G.