BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees - Lip Balm Medicated - 0.34 oz. (9.6g) Burt's Bees Lip Balm Medicated soothes and nourishes with nature's touch. Ease troubled lips with a refreshing, natural Lip Balm specially formulated to temporarily relieve the pain and itching of cold... see more...

• Do they make tinted lip balms?? 2 Answers
  • I've tried some of their products that I really like & some t...2 Answers
  • Do they have like a different type of flavo1 Answers
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
I've used several Burt's Bees lip balms before. However, my lips seem to be getting extra dry and chapped this year so I decided to give this one a try. I've only used it once so far but, it seems to be working. You can defiently smell the menthol and Eucalyptus. It's a little more expensive than the other Burts Bees products though. I bought this product for around $4 at Target.
A l.
Fairview Hts, IL
Truly the #1 lip balm I have tried thus far. It soothes and nourishes my lips, just like it claims. It does not feel too strong on the lips and doesn't have so much menthol that it becomes uncomfortable. I've tried other balms that burn my lips and do not feel good at all but this is perfect. I also love the subtle smell and the texture feels great on the lips!
AJ D.
Central Islip, NY
#OBSESSED this is one of my go to lip balms. I keep one EVERYWHERE!! My car, each coat pocket, each room of my house. Super moisturizing without being sticky, doesn’t dry out or wear off. Makes my lips feel soft, smooth & kissable. Best when used after exfoliating.
Cynthia N.
Buckeye, AZ
Pretty much a staple to my night & morning routine. My lips are constantly needing this! I can't go a day without applying it. Makes me feel minty and good. My lips love it. Kind of reminds me of blistex medicated balm. I get this lip balm at Walmart or Target. Highly recommend it if you have dry lips that need some care.
Melissa C.
Definitely the best lip balm they've created. The thing is you can only use it a few times a day because it is medicated. I love medicated lip balms though simply because it obviously medicates your lips and makes them feel better. This balm helps your lips feel better instantly and they also make it feel cool. I love it.
Iridian F.
MY ALL TIME FAVORITE LIP BALM!!! Leaves my lips super soft and moisturized! It was a nice cooling mint feel, great for when your lips are dry and chapped. I’ve already used up two tubes of this. Last a long time on the lips! Love to use it under my lipstick, lip liner, or liquid lip. Doesn’t compromise the staying power.
Haylee T.
All time holy grail lip balm! I've repurchased this so many times. It gives you that nice minty medicated feel so that when your lips are chapped it feels soothed. Does not dry out my lips at all, definitely one of the best ones I used from Burts Bees
Lily M.
Orlando, FL
I think burts bees has some amazing products, they are rather pricey I think but they work very well. This brand meets my expectations, I'm a repeat consumer I love and trust this brand. I would buy again! You should too!
Melanie J.
Cutler Bay, FL
MY FAVORITE LIP BALM EVER! this lip balm is amazing. I have this on me at all times. Cures my chapped lips in no time and leaves a cooling feeling. Available at any drugstore and worth the buy it's amazing !
Allison K.
Is there a product out there that actually works for dry cracked lips?? This balm wasn't BAD, per se, but I feel it only coats the lips. It doesn't treat them. Maybe my expectations are off, but this doesn't really help.
Morgan G.
Oklahoma City, OK
Do they make tinted lip balms??
Jazmyne M.
Bentonville, AR
I've tried some of their products that I really like & some that I don't so does this one actually seem to work??
princess s.
Milpitas, CA
Do they have like a different type of flavo