BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees - Lip Balm Medicated - 0.34 oz. (9.6g) Burt's Bees Lip Balm Medicated soothes and nourishes with nature's touch. Ease troubled lips with a refreshing, natural Lip Balm specially formulated to temporarily relieve the pain and itching of cold... see more...

• I've tried some of their products that I really like & some t...2 Answers
  • Do they make tinted lip balms?? 1 Answers
  • Do they have like a different type of flavo1 Answers
Lexi R.
Bowie, MD
I have always loved Burt's Bees, but only ever used the regular or coconut pear balms. This winter has been harsh on my lips so I decided to pick one of these up while waiting in line at Ulta. I love the way this makes my lips feel, and restores the moisture. Would definitely recommend if you have chapped or cracked lips.
Alison G.
Big Lake, MN
I love this lip balm! This is my go to lip balm for anyone who may be sick or getting a cold in my household. I love the menthol and eucalyptus mixture. It opens up the airway, when sick. I enjoy how soft it leaves my lips feeling. I will definitely be recommending this 100% all natural Burt's Bees Lip Balm to everyone.
Diana R.
Kennewick, WA
It's one of the best lip balm out there. I hate having my lips chap so I decided to try out new lip balms besides (carmex). I went to Walgreen's and found Burt's bees lip balm and until this day I still use it. Keeps my lips very fresh and moisturizing.
Nerdy L.
Saint Helens
My must have for anytime I'm not wearing makeup!! Does have a slight 'minty' feel and smell due to the menthol and eucalyptus, this doesn't bother me but it might others. My favorite chapstick ever!!
Andrea M.
This truly really is awesome its a great lip balm and I highly recommend this to everyone with chapped lips you can get this in any drug store I believe for example i got it at cvs
Brandi C.
Baraga, MI
I'm in love with Burt's bees lip balm at the moment I have about all of them but THiS ONE is hands down the best one
Lauren G.
Hiram, GA
I always love Burts bees. I love the natural smell.. Goes on smooth and always makes my lips feel great.
christina v.
Sacramento
I love this stuff, I always have chapped lips and this always helps. I love the tinted one also.
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
This stuff is amazing! And very natural ingredients. I live this stuff! I recommend trying it
Caro P.
Berkeley, CA
Always protect my lips for the weather...
I use every day in the morning and the night!
Jazmyne M.
Bethel Hts, AR
I've tried some of their products that I really like & some that I don't so does this one actually seem to work??
princess s.
Milpitas, CA
Do they have like a different type of flavo
Morgan G.
Oklahoma City, OK
Do they make tinted lip balms??