Add a Photo

$3.49

$3.79

$3.79

$10.79

Burt s bees beeswax lip balm is the original, 100% natural lip conditioner that has been soothing dry, lips since 1991. Beeswax and antioxidant vitamin e condition skin, for a soothing lip treatment. A final hint of peppermint oil provides a refreshing tingle. The result is a smooth, supple smile everyone will be buzzing about. Spread on a little tlc with moisturizing lip balm.

Photos (509)
Taniyra R.
Taniyra R.
Charlotte, NC

As someone who used to be addicted to Blistex, it was a difficult addiction to cure. I was able to find a very happy place with Burt's Bees original lip balm. I'm no longer frantic about keeping this in my pocket, it moisturizes exceptionally well, and even though I ALWAYS have some nearby, it works so well I don't NEED it on hand.Can't rate this product highly enough. Also, if you haven't yet, head over to Netflix and watch the documentary on the founder/owner of Burt's Bees. You'll be surprised at how AWESOME this guy is.I remember being turned onto this stuff by my brother who has a slight allergy to petroleum products and had to find an alternative to the staple lip balms. I used to think Burt's Bees was a gimmick or something hipsters (or people who don't know what they're buying but buy it anyway because someone said it was cool) would use, and while they might, they're still using a superior product with the best ingredients.I'm not into the whole "natural" gimmick, it's a fad and it'll pass. But in this case, bees wax SHOULD be natural, and it is. Buy this. All of this. And you'll never be found wanting again. I promise.This Lip Balm came to my rescue a few years back when my lips were sore and cracked - I'd lost my usual and then favorite, so this was a purchase on a whim and I've never looked back. The Lip Balm itself is in the standard tube (twisting the bottom reveals the product). No sticking dirty fingers into pots... and we all know as soon as you get a lip balm out, everyone you're with suddenly realises they have dry lips! I often have this in my pocket, my handbag - even one that stays in my car so I can top up when the Heating/ Air Con is on. Depending on the season there is always a place for Burt and his Bee's. During the colder months my lips typically suffer but this product has put an end to that. The Vitamin E helps to soothe lips as the Beeswax conditions and protects against the elements. Whilst it repairs my dry and damaged smile I'm left with beautiful, hydrated and dare I say kissable lips! Everyday this finds it's way into my hands. Using this as a primer for Lipstick should be the law. Your lips will be smooth and moisturised - meaning a flawless application of your chosen colour and an increase in the staying power of your Lipstick/ Gloss. This balm also boasts added Peppermint Oil to refresh your lips but also add a little fullness - and we're all after a nice pout.At the mention of Peppermint Oil, there is no nasty taste to this! Hallelujah! Whilst I love fruity/ citrus flavored balms, eating and drinking can be a bit irritating when everything tastes a bit like raspberry smoothie. You will experience a slight tingling when you apply this, but it isn't uncomfortable.It isn't sticky like a Vaseline so rather than a 'glossy look' your lips are just left looking hydrated and healthy. Perfect for a 'no make-up' make-up look... And long haired beauties rejoice - You won't find your hair getting stuck to your lips!Please be aware you will also find the men in your life reaching for this! I purchased one for my BBF (Boy Best Friend) and my Brother so they would stop using mine - they are converts too, as well as all of my girlfriends who got this in their Christmas Stocking!My love for this Lip Balm has no end, and I will continue to sing it's praises. To add further to my appreciation of this product - it's 100% natural and not tested on animals... Now that has to feel good.
Amy L.
Amy L.

Thank you Burt's Bees!

TIP: Treat your kiss by applying this after exfoliating your lips before bedtime. Rather than an expensive Lip Scrub you can use a soft toothbrush to remove the dead layer of skin that's keeping your pout from perfection.

Alternatively you can also find oodles of recipes for a Homemade Lip Scrub online - my favorite is a combination of Honey, Sweet Almond Oil and Granulated Sugar.

Mwah ♡

Shriya K.
Shriya K.
Virginia Beach, VA

Brittany W.
Brittany W.

When I was younger I took a trip overseas and spent a lot of time on the coast where the air and wind was very harsh for my skin. I started a mild addiction to applying Chapstick all day every day while on my trip, trying so hard to keep my lips nice and hydrated and not chapped. After I got home, I continued my religious routine of Chapstick, not because my lips were chapped but because my lips seemed to have grown addicted to the product. In a not healthy way. If I'd go a few hours with no Chapstick my lips began to feel raw. So I switched product after product trying to find a balm that would hydrate, and keep my lips hydrated without having to obsessively apply repeatedly all day. Finally I turned to Burt Bees. And my lips stayed hydrated and healthy. It's been years, since I turned to Burts. And I don't think I'll ever go anywhere else without it. It's now even a nightly staple in my routine before bed. It's refreshing, minty cool, and fast acting when you do get chapped lips.
Grace B.
Grace B.
West Midlands

A few years back I had really bad lips so I was looking for a new lip balm because I was using a nivia one at the time and it wasn't doing nothing for me so I chose a burt's bees one and have been using them since.
These lip balms are 100% natural.
The lip balm is loaded with coconut and sunflower oils, rich in vitamins and essential fatty acid to soften and nourish lips.
The bees wax seals in hydration and the peppermint oil adds a refreshing tingle.
I don't think there is much of a smell to it so if you don't like products with a smell to it this is great for you.
This has given me fantastic results and if you wear matte lipstick it is great to wear after you have taken it off because it moisturises your lips so much.
It isn't stick and it doesn't look glossy in the lips it just leaves them healthy and hydrated.
Like other lip balms this doesn't have a taste so it is perfect for every day use and when you are eating.
It also come in a standard tube so it is easy to apply.
Karina C.
Karina C.

I feel no shame in posting a picture of this beat up chap-stick of mine because I love this product so much, that is literally all I have left of it. First time using it I felt and noticed the difference immediately it moisturized my lips quickly, left them soft, even toned, and just healthy! It has a very nice fragrance but it doesn't bother you at all, if anything you'd wish to smell it more. The price is what scares a lot of people from Burt's Bees in general, but this one is well worth it and something you will not regret buying, I KNOW I will repurchase this product and learning now, that its available in a double pack excites me even more honestly. You can use it in a skin care routine, or by itself (it'll make you that kind of lip confident), OR to be specific, I love using it before (priming) and during the process of applying your make up, because your lips will look and feel gorgeous when you're wearing a matte liquid lip!!!
Mimi N.
Mimi N.

Samantha Z.
Samantha Z.
Zapata, TX

Gaby L.
Gaby L.

I don't believe anyone could go wrong with Burt's Bees. I can easily say that this product has been, not only a staple of my makeup bag but, a must have item in my general, day to day life.

Essentially, I'm a person with extremely dry skin and that doesn't stop at the lips. I struggle to find lip balms that actually do work for me and don't just dry out my lips in the long run. Burt's Bees is a godsend. After applying this product I find that my lips will stay dry for the entire day - it's rare that I find myself reapplying - and I absolutely love the sensation on the lips once applied. The minty tingle definitely adds a nice novelty to the simple act of applying lip balm. Not to mention, it's a nice feeling!

I absolutely could not fault Burt's Bees, even if I wanted to. If you don't currently have this in your makeup bad and you suffer from chapped lips, I suggest you pop to your nearest drug store and pick one up.
Paula R.
Paula R.
Salto, Salto

I've tried many of Burt's lip products over the years & have to say this is one of my favorites. The color (Red Dhalia) is lighter than you'd expect compared to the color shown on the tube. It adds a very nice subtle hint of color without any sparkles like their line of mica balms in the skinny tubes. A hint of color is exactly what I want, along with moisturizing so this turned out to be just about perfect. For the past two years or so my go to brand has been Alba Botanica Terratints, Bloom Lip Balm. This goes on thicker than Burt's so it lasts longer, has a teeny bit of sparkle, & has SPF. Burt's does not have any SPF. For winter, I'll be wearing this from now on because I really like the color, but for the summer, I'm sticking with Alba in Bloom. Alba is also much cheaper than Burt's. As of this review Burt's is at around $5 per tube. Alba is around $3 per tube. Overall they are both great lip balms.
Christy N.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA

Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ

Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA

Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
brionna g.

Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
columbia, mo

Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?

Join Now