BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Lip Assorted Lipstick
  • "These lipsticks are super hydrating and pretty! I'm usually not a fan of shiny lipsticks, but I love these. The only downside would be that they don't last super long since they are a little more creamy, but they have excellent shade ranges and the packaging is super cute. " in 4 reviews
Kirsten R.
Waynesburg, PA
I like using this lipstick just because it also acts as a moisturizer. I think it does a pretty decent job and stays. I bought it from Target just to try it out. I think I’ll recommend this lipstick to friends.
Hannah M.
My favorite lipstick. It applies smooth and matte and there is a shade for every skin tone and personality. It feels extremely moisturizing and lasts several hours. I would definitely purchase again.
Kelsi C.
Ogden, UT
If you haven't tried this Burts Bees lipstick yet then you definitely need to because I promise you will want it in your life!! My all time most favorite moisturizer lipstick that I have ever used!!! I love the watermelon shimmer color!! I bought mine at Smiths and would definitely recommend it and will buy it again!!! @Influenster #contest #influensterawards
Marisa L.
Youngsville, NC
1000% RECOMMEND THESE 😍 . I have a few in different colors and they all feel so good on my lips. I have some that are lipstick material and they dont even feel like you're wearing lipstick , and i have some glossy ones aswell and they are all great. Super pretty shades aswell and cheap too (:
Kelly P.
Arnold, MD
I want to love these. I believe in what they stand for. Natural beauty & cruelty free... But they just kinda suck. The colors are pretty but they arent opaque enough to cover my lip... I dont know. I was really disappointed. They are a nice texture though.
Daniah B.
I love these for when I need to moisturize my lips and have a nice lip color at the same time. It is long lasting for me and it's easy to put on. I was a bit impressed with it. And i am planning on purchasing another one but more colors
Christina L.
Love these Lipsticks. So moisturizing. They feel great on and I love how they make my lips look. They are super easy to apply. Not super opaque but can be built up. I own several colors and love them all. Gorgeous.
Janie M.
Talladega
Burt's Bee's lip colors are all very moisturizing and last about a couple hours for me but I love the nude and soft colors they blend in well and last a little longer than the other colors when you wear them.
Madison I.
This product is by far the best burts bess product. It is smooth on the lips and stays on, not only that but is an affordable price! I found this at my local drug store in the lip care isle. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
Daniela G.
These lipsticks are so good and light they feel like there's nothing on your lips. It was soo amazing on the lips. This was the first time I used it and it met my expectations I would totally buy it again