Burt's Bees Limited-Edition Fall Lip Balm 4-Pack

by Burt's Bees

Get a flash of festive flavor from each of the moisturizing balms in this very giftable, limited-edition 4-pack. It includes Chai Tea, Pumpkin Spice, Vanilla Maple and Pomegranate.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Burt's Bees Limited-Edition Fall Lip Balm 4-Pack!
Mallory H.
Key West Nas, FL
I love the flavor variety! I’m more in favor of the OG flavor but this was nice to mix it up! The only thing I would improve is maybe amping the flavor up a bit!
Ariana R.
Chandler, AZ
I love this set. The lip balms smell amazing and make your lips super soft and smooth. My favorite from this set is either the chai tea or pumpkin spice. All of the smell really nice.
Ophelia G.
These lip balms are so moisturizing! I love the variety of flavors! I would rate this 10/10 (5 stars) it stays on for long and doesn't make your lips chapped
aaliyah P.
ohio
Overall I love birds bees lip balm is my favorite but all the flavors in this pack is so good they all smell and taste amazing and they’re so easy to keep around with you in this pack is just perfect
Ciara J.
Pittsburgh
This is the only chapstick i will use!! It is amazing and keeps my lips from getting chapped. I love the 4 pack because it is such a good deal for the product inside. I will always use burts bees over any other brand.
anna B.
Valparaiso, IN
I freaking love Burts Bees chapstick!!! It is a real life saver during the dry months! It keeps my lips hydrated and I only have to reapply every once in a while! 100% recommend to anyone looking for a good chapstick!!
kayla H.
Cincinnati, OH
Easy to use makes my lips feel soft and moisturized affordable to buy smells really good. Have a holiday one and a normal one as well they work great
Beniyah W.
Largo
The scent is so pristine, and wonderful. mouth watering. The box that they come in is so cute! I love their little honeycomb design. keeps lips soft all day.
Hannah D.
It's a very good lip product, my lips are so smooth! It has also a very nice packaging. Burts Bees is a hella good product, also because of the natural bees wax. Burts Bees Cucumber Mint Lip Balm

Looking for your answer?