Burt's Bees Lemon & Vitamin E Bath And Body Oil uploaded by Kristen B.Burt's Bees Lemon & Vitamin E Bath And Body Oil uploaded by Jenna V.Burt's Bees Lemon & Vitamin E Bath And Body Oil uploaded by Angelita Y.

BY BURT'S BEES #32 in Body Oil

Sunny With A Chance Of Happiness. Lovingly Nourish Your Skin With Our 100% Natural Body Oil With Its Blend Of Energizing Lemon Oil, Vitamin E And Sweet Almond Oil. Perfectly Balanced To Smooth And Soften, Our Bath Oil Makes Every Day A Little Sunnier!

• Energizes With Lemon Oil, Vitamin E And Sweet Almond
  • Smoothes And Softens
  • All Natural Baby Oil, Made For Adults

Ingredient:

Vitamin E, Found In Vegetable Oils Including Soy, Is A Natural Antioxidant. We Love It For Its Reconditioning Properties. You’ll Love It For How Beautifully It Softens Your Skin.
Big Label Reader? Good For You! Here’s A Tip: Tocopherol Is Vitamin E.
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Canola Oil (Huile De Colza), Citronellol, Limonene

How To Use:

For The Best Part Of Your Day, Mix Two Capfuls Into Warm Bath Water Or Drizzle Directly Onto Damp Skin After You Bathe.

• I received the full collect of the Burt Bee Product and this is o...1 Answers
  • Can use this direct on body or can mix it with body lotion ?1 Answers
  • Does this product absorb well into the skin? I'm not a fan of oil...2 Answers
Burt's Bees Lemon & Vitamin E Bath And Body Oil
  • "I am soooooo in love with this product. I have been using it for over a year and I do not know what I did before this. I love the lemon scent, a little goes a long way, my skin absolutely loves it. Perfect for dry skin. " in 22 reviews
  • "I am soooooo in love with this product. I have been using it for over a year and I do not know what I did before this. I love the lemon scent, a little goes a long way, my skin absolutely loves it. Perfect for dry skin. " in 12 reviews
  • "This oil is awesome. It helped brighten up my skin and make my scars a little smoothr on my legs. Love the smell and how soft it makes my skin! Boyfriend loves to use it also. " in 11 reviews
Kayla T.
keithville, LA
This stuff right here saved my belly when I was pregnant. It has a really yummy lemon fragrance. It goes on nice and smooth but it is very oily and I suggest wearing a loose t shirt. But I recommend this for all pregnant mommies. I gained over 6p lbs and barely have any stretch marks 7 yrs later.
Jodi W.
Seven Springs
Lately I’ve had such a struggle finding a good non-greasy lotion that actually hydrates my skin and keeps it looking/feeling hydrated throughout the day. I have been trying to use more all natural products so when I saw this at Target, I decided to try it. I used it right after the shower when I finished drying off. The lemon scent is nice. The oil is very hydrating but not greasy feeling. It soaked in pretty quickly and left no stains on my sheets!
Caroline S.
This oil works very well to keep my skin, which is quite dry, hydrated and smooth.  It was on sale at Target, so I decided to give it a go. It was my first time buying it, and I would definitively buy it (and other Burt's Bee products) again based on how well it's been working.
Briana P.
Pawcatuck, CT
This has a nice fresh relaxing lemony natural scent.Perfect for slapping on your whole body before you go to bed as a leave in extreme moisturizer. It also has very natural healthy ingredients ; great for aromatherapy or home spa play. I definitely recommend this product.
Raina S.
Oxford, MS
My skin use to be so itchy and dry before using this. Now it’s got the softness back and feels amazing to the touch. I use this at night time after my shower so it will soak into my skin. I would recommend it to anyone!
Jenna V.
Minneapolis, MN
I think this is one of the best products out there to moisturize your body. I used it while backpacking through harsh winds and cold in the southern alps of New Zealand, and it was the most effective shield for my skin against the elements and dry air. It absorbs quickly while genuinely softening and nourishing your skin cells. I found this to work far better than most lotions, and provide more noticeable results overtime. Worth the price for soft, youthful skin.
Jasmeen B.
orlando
This body oil smells amazing if you like smelling like sweet lemons in the summer time. I used this every time I got out the shower and it made my skin feel very smooth
Sabrina Y.
Bayside, NY
I love this stuff!! It has a pleasant light lemony smell and I like to apply it straight after a shower while my skin is still wet and then I lightly towel dry. It can also be used for bathes but I haven't tried that yet. I've had it for about a month and I use it every other day and I can see a difference in my skin. It hydrates my legs which seem to show dryness first on my body and I've seen improvement especially since its summer my body is appreciating this oil!
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
I had my gallbladder removed which left 5 small incision scars in my abdomen. The doctor recommended I use vitamin E oil to help with my scarring. I mixed the oil with this one because it smells so good and it really helped my skin look better. I now use it for stretch marks or any other skin blemish I may get. Smells delicious, you can also just rub a little bit of this oil all over your body after your shower. It's heavenly.
Kristen B.
Columbus, OH
I actually bought this for my daughters bubble baths and I love it! It smells so good, prices isn't to bad. I likes how it created bubbles and they didn't put harsh ingredients in this for my
Baby. I would recommend this product #influensterawards
Morgan W.
Middle River, MD
Sounds strange but I was told this can help stretch marks lighten. Is this true?
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
Does this oil make you slimy or sticky?
Shelby B.
Using this oil, I'm hoping to renew my skin, and by that I mean to have cellulite gone and softer skin? will this product help with one of those? or both? Please answer thank you
Mary M.
Mount Morris, MI
If this is heated and put on, will it open and clog pores, causing ingrown hairs?
angela o.
Milton , MA
I have very dry skin all year round. I love Burt's bees and would this be beneficial to me?