Burt's Bees Lemon & Vitamin E Bath And Body Oil uploaded by Kristen B.Burt's Bees Lemon & Vitamin E Bath And Body Oil uploaded by Jenna V.Burt's Bees Lemon & Vitamin E Bath And Body Oil uploaded by Angelita Y.

BY BURT'S BEES

Sunny With A Chance Of Happiness. Lovingly Nourish Your Skin With Our 100% Natural Body Oil With Its Blend Of Energizing Lemon Oil, Vitamin E And Sweet Almond Oil. Perfectly Balanced To Smooth And Soften, Our Bath Oil Makes Every Day A Little Sunnier!

• Energizes With Lemon Oil, Vitamin E And Sweet Almond
  • Smoothes And Softens
  • All Natural Baby Oil, Made For Adults

Ingredient:

Vitamin E, Found In Vegetable Oils Including Soy, Is A Natural Antioxidant. We Love It For Its Reconditioning Properties. You’ll Love It For How Beautifully It Softens Your Skin.
Big Label Reader? Good For You! Here’s A Tip: Tocopherol Is Vitamin E.
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Canola Oil (Huile De Colza), Citronellol, Limonene

How To Use:

For The Best Part Of Your Day, Mix Two Capfuls Into Warm Bath Water Or Drizzle Directly Onto Damp Skin After You Bathe.

• I received the full collect of the Burt Bee Product and t...1 Answers
  • Can use this direct on body or can mix it with body lotion ?1 Answers
  • Does this product absorb well into the skin? I'm not a fa...2 Answers
Burt's Bees Lemon & Vitamin E Bath And Body Oil
  • "I am soooooo in love with this product. I have been using it for over a year and I do not know what I did before this. I love the lemon scent, a little goes a long way, my skin absolutely loves it. Perfect for dry skin. " in 22 reviews
  • "This oil is awesome. It helped brighten up my skin and make my scars a little smoothr on my legs. Love the smell and how soft it makes my skin! Boyfriend loves to use it also. " in 11 reviews
Antonia V.
Long Beach , CA
This product is very heavy on the face! Doesn’t absorb fast but has a pleasant smell. I’m also aware that vitamin e is suppos to help with the overall appearance of your skin and I don’t feel this product follows through with that
Bethany A.
Aberdeen, MD
This oil  smells great and really keeps my skin hydrated.  I use it after I shower in place of conventional lotion.  I also put some in a roller bottle and carry it in my purse.  It works great on my cuticles and knuckles, which get extra dry in the winter. Its a little pricey for the small size. I also feel it is greasier on my skin longer then other body oils I have used.  For this reason I use it more when I am not in a rush to get dressed. Otherwise it is a great oil.
Kayla T.
Keithville, LA
This stuff right here saved my belly when I was pregnant. It has a really yummy lemon fragrance. It goes on nice and smooth but it is very oily and I suggest wearing a loose t shirt. But I recommend this for all pregnant mommies. I gained over 6p lbs and barely have any stretch marks 7 yrs later.
Anna G.
Nashville, TN
THIS. STUFF. IS. AMAZING. I put it on every night before bed and wake up to incredibly soft skin. I originally received a bottle as a gift but have bought my 2nd bottle at Target. The vitamin E has great qualities for your skin and the scent is light and refreshing. highly recommend this product for an overall body oil at bedtime.
Jenna V.
Long Beach, CA
I think this is one of the best products out there to moisturize your body. I used it while backpacking through harsh winds and cold in the southern alps of New Zealand, and it was the most effective shield for my skin against the elements and dry air. It absorbs quickly while genuinely softening and nourishing your skin cells. I found this to work far better than most lotions, and provide more noticeable results overtime. Worth the price for soft, youthful skin.
Sabrina Y.
Bayside, NY
I love this stuff!! It has a pleasant light lemony smell and I like to apply it straight after a shower while my skin is still wet and then I lightly towel dry. It can also be used for bathes but I haven't tried that yet. I've had it for about a month and I use it every other day and I can see a difference in my skin. It hydrates my legs which seem to show dryness first on my body and I've seen improvement especially since its summer my body is appreciating this oil!
Jodi W.
Seven Springs , NC
Lately I’ve had such a struggle finding a good non-greasy lotion that actually hydrates my skin and keeps it looking/feeling hydrated throughout the day. I have been trying to use more all natural products so when I saw this at Target, I decided to try it. I used it right after the shower when I finished drying off. The lemon scent is nice. The oil is very hydrating but not greasy feeling. It soaked in pretty quickly and left no stains on my sheets!
Kristen B.
Columbus, OH
I actually bought this for my daughters bubble baths and I love it! It smells so good, prices isn't to bad. I likes how it created bubbles and they didn't put harsh ingredients in this for my
Baby. I would recommend this product #influensterawards
Heather H.
Burt's Bees brand is a staple in my life!  This lemon & vitamin e oil is true to expectations.  VERY effective without leaving a layer of oil on my skin.  Smells fantastic and moisturizes perfectly.  I usually add this to my bath every time!  I am already a repeat buyer and if you have not tried you need to!
Tamirria S.
Red Oak, TX
The best bath oil. Not greasy and absorbs quickly with a very balanced fragrance. I use this right out of the shower while my skin is still wet and the moisturizing it leaves behind lasts with soft skin all day.
I highly recommend this to anyone dealing with some dry patches and flaking skin. Amazon always has it in stock!
Morgan W.
Middle River, MD
Sounds strange but I was told this can help stretch marks lighten. Is this true?
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
Does this oil make you slimy or sticky?
Shelby B.
Using this oil, I'm hoping to renew my skin, and by that I mean to have cellulite gone and softer skin? will this product help with one of those? or both? Please answer thank you
angela o.
Milton, MA
I have very dry skin all year round. I love Burt's bees and would this be beneficial to me?
Mary M.
Mount Morris , MI
If this is heated and put on, will it open and clog pores, causing ingrown hairs?

Amazon