BY BURT'S BEES

• Is this product discontinued? I have looked for it in stores with...1 Answers
  • Can this cleanser be used on people with sensitive skin?2 Answers
Evan D.
Harrisburg, PA
This is a great face wash, it has a great smell and doesn't burn, if you have sensitive skin! It has a slight exfoliating feel to it.
wendy s.
I love this facial cleaner. I learned that I can only do twice a weak...it did dry my face a little. .and sensitive. But when used correctly it's wonderful. :)
aireal s.
Mooresville, NC
I love everything Burt's bees, specially their face and chapsticks... awesome! !! Bif 5 stars from me!
Linda F.
Smells wonderful!  One of many facial cleansers I use and smells like a lemon poppy seed muffin!  Yum!  I would recommend it to everyone.
Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
This product it really great. It works well and is easy to find. The price is worth it for the product would recommend.
Angela L.
Elsmere, KY
Family member turned me on to Burt's bees products and I am so delighted every time I use them now. I feel great because they are all natural. This mask smells so good and leaves your face feeling so smooth and soft.
Michal J.
I love Burt's Bees products and this one did not disappoint. The smell is wonderful, a light creamy lemon. It exfoliates gently, and worked well for my sensitive skin.
Stephanie S.
Palmdale, CA
I livw it i raraly like this things Cid honestly its magical and it helps my lips so much
Hannah M.
Marshfield, MO
I love this stuff! It is pretty gentle but smells great and makes my skin so soft
Mariah K.
Daly City, CA
I'm a Burt's Bees fanatic! If you haven't tried this product, or any of their products, it is worth a shot! Definitely love how natural this line of product is. As for this specific product, I'm certainly pleased with the smell as well as how soft my skin feels after the rinse. This product is well deserving of 5/5 stars.
Katelyn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this strong on your skin?
Kristine s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the texture of this cleanser? Is it grainy or smooth or gel?
Jamekia G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can this cleanser be used on people with sensitive skin?
Tabatha F.
Stuart, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work well with sensitive skin ? Ever had irritation or a break out ? Thanks ❤
Melissa V.
Who has used this? I have used Burt's Bees before and love their product. just wondering about this one!