Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme (17g) uploaded by Karla C.Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme (17g) uploaded by Karla C.

BY BURT'S BEES

Give your needy nails a helping hand. Nourish and moisturise nails and cuticles with this intensive, natural treatment. A touch of lemon oil makes your nails smell incredibly clean, healthy and beautiful, naturally. Size: 17g Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme - Ingredients: Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil, tocopheryl acetate, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, euphorbia cerifera (candehlla) wax, beta-carotene, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, tocopherol, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), olus (vegetable oil, huile vegetale), limonene. see more...

Buy on Zest Be...*
gizzy b.
So when winter comes around and like my lips get all chapped I like to use this lip product. There are a lot of pros like it made my lips smooth and they were not chapped and I personal could not find any cons. I would totally recomend this for anyone with chapped lips are they just want like some thing glossy but not super glossy.
Kristie A.
El Monte, CA
I have been using the Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme for years! It's my go to when my cuticles need some moisture. It is effective in moisturizing my cuticles in the long run. My only dislike about it is that it is oily when you put it on. I would recommend this product! Smells good too!
Haley S.
Metamora, MI
Best cuticle treatment ever! Mess free application and no clean up or washing needed after. This last so much longer than any other liquid or gel product and smells amazing too! Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme (17g)
Erica A.
Tempe, AZ
I absolutely LOVE this cuticle cream. It smells absolutely delicious, a zesty burst of lemon. The formula is a tiny bit oily, but once you apply it to your cuticles and rub it in... its perfect. It actually seemed to absorb into my cuticles and gave them a clean, polished look. It's important to me to be able to read every ingredient in the product and know what it is. It has sweet almond oil, cocoa seed butter, vitamin E and calendula herb - just to name a few! The thing that's so great products with clean ingredients is that they are multi purpose. You can use this product on your hands, knees, elbows, feet, etc. Burt's Bees products have always been packed with nourishing oils, beneficial herbs and great ingredients. I gave this product 5 stars because it truly is a great product and works well. The only con I have, sadly almost outweighs all the positives. I hate the fact that Burt's Bees sold to Clorox. Yes, Clorox owns Burt's Bees. Aside from that, it truly is a great product and if you don't care about that then no negatives !
Lindsay C.
Surrey
It's my first time to use some kind of cuticle creme so I have nothing to compare it to but I knew right away that I do really enjoy it. I always keep it in my purse or my gym bag for a quick touch up because it is so conveniently small. It's also been very needed recently because I have been traveling to colder places and my cuticles always get dry and that creme has been saving my cuticles. Very happy and thankful that I got to try it out and I love that it doesn't test on animals! I'm all for a product/brand when it doesn't harm any animals ☺
Emily S.
So, I actually got this after looking around on Influenster for a good cuticle cream, and I am SO happy with the results. First off, this smells AMAZING, like a yummy lemonade slushy from the summer. Secondly, I have definitely seen results in using it to keep my cuticles good and moisturized during these dry winter months. It doesn't leave my hands greasy at all, and it seems to really soak in. Burts Bees is my new fav!
Zoe G.
Winter Springs
This was a very nice product. I purchased it from target in hopes that it would make my manicures look nicer. It made my cuticles very soft over the course of a few days. The results aren't instant, it with consistency, you will see results. The smell is nice. The only downside is, that it makes your fingers a little greasy. I recommend using the product at night, after applying a hand cream.
Karla C.
Ashburn , VA
I LOVE THIS STUFF. I am a girl who's nails grow faster than hair and love my nails (my husband hates them because they unintentionally scratch) BUT this always keeps my cuticles healthy and moisturized to promote my nail growth and I will never stop using it!
Cathy O.
Elk Point, AB
This is one of those products you buy and forget you have for 4 years and then you can still use it. I keep mine in my office when my nail bed get cracked. I work at a salt plant and the amount of damage the salt dust in the air does to my skin is insane! I keep hydrated with a mixture of this cuticle cream and different lotions and oils. I would reccomend it :)
Megan L.
Moline, IL
I have a bad habit of picking my cuticles when I am stressed and therefore always in need of something to mend the damage I've done. I've tried a lot of balms and what I love about this one is the fact that it isn't greasy or gloopy but yet doesn't disappear instantly either. The lemon scent is also very pleasant as well.