Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme (17g) uploaded by Karla C.Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme (17g) uploaded by Karla C.

BY BURT'S BEES

Give your needy nails a helping hand. Nourish and moisturise nails and cuticles with this intensive, natural treatment. A touch of lemon oil makes your nails smell incredibly clean, healthy and beautiful, naturally. Size: 17g Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme - Ingredients: Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil, tocopheryl acetate, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, euphorbia cerifera (candehlla) wax, beta-carotene, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, tocopherol, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), olus (vegetable oil, huile vegetale), limonene. see more...

Buy on Zest Be...*
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Hernando, MS
Review for: Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme (17g)
I always keep one of these in my backpack and another one in my purse. After handling paper all day and night, it's nice to use some cuticle cream after my hands start to get a little dry. This is definitely underrated! It helps on the spot, but also helps with cuticle health over time. Continued use is so good on my nails all together. It's amazing.
Erica A.
Erica A.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme (17g)
I absolutely LOVE this cuticle cream. It smells absolutely delicious, a zesty burst of lemon. The formula is a tiny bit oily, but once you apply it to your cuticles and rub it in... its perfect. It actually seemed to absorb into my cuticles and gave them a clean, polished look. It's important to me to be able to read every ingredient in the product and know what it is. It has sweet almond oil, cocoa seed butter, vitamin E and calendula herb - just to name a few! The thing that's so great products with clean ingredients is that they are multi purpose. You can use this product on your hands, knees, elbows, feet, etc. Burt's Bees products have always been packed with nourishing oils, beneficial herbs and great ingredients. I gave this product 5 stars because it truly is a great product and works well. The only con I have, sadly almost outweighs all the positives. I hate the fact that Burt's Bees sold to Clorox. Yes, Clorox owns Burt's Bees. Aside from that, it truly is a great product and if you don't care about that then no negatives !
Lindsay C.
Lindsay C.
Surrey, BC
Review for: Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme (17g)
It's my first time to use some kind of cuticle creme so I have nothing to compare it to but I knew right away that I do really enjoy it. I always keep it in my purse or my gym bag for a quick touch up because it is so conveniently small. It's also been very needed recently because I have been traveling to colder places and my cuticles always get dry and that creme has been saving my cuticles. Very happy and thankful that I got to try it out and I love that it doesn't test on animals! I'm all for a product/brand when it doesn't harm any animals ☺
Emily S.
Emily S.
Review for: Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme (17g)
So, I actually got this after looking around on Influenster for a good cuticle cream, and I am SO happy with the results. First off, this smells AMAZING, like a yummy lemonade slushy from the summer. Secondly, I have definitely seen results in using it to keep my cuticles good and moisturized during these dry winter months. It doesn't leave my hands greasy at all, and it seems to really soak in. Burts Bees is my new fav!
Karla C.
Karla C.
ASHBURN, VA
Review for: Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme (17g)
I LOVE THIS STUFF. I am a girl who's nails grow faster than hair and love my nails (my husband hates them because they unintentionally scratch) BUT this always keeps my cuticles healthy and moisturized to promote my nail growth and I will never stop using it!
Zoe G.
Zoe G.
Review for: Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme (17g)
This was a very nice product. I purchased it from target in hopes that it would make my manicures look nicer. It made my cuticles very soft over the course of a few days. The results aren't instant, it with consistency, you will see results. The smell is nice. The only downside is, that it makes your fingers a little greasy. I recommend using the product at night, after applying a hand cream.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Moline, IL
Review for: Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme (17g)
I have a bad habit of picking my cuticles when I am stressed and therefore always in need of something to mend the damage I've done. I've tried a lot of balms and what I love about this one is the fact that it isn't greasy or gloopy but yet doesn't disappear instantly either. The lemon scent is also very pleasant as well.
Valentina F.
Valentina F.
Review for: Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme (17g)
I have really bad cuticles, product of my own doing (nail biter), so bad that they are dry. But this product works wonder, only after one use it is effective and making me look like I do not have bad cuticles. After a week of use, my nails are restored. Its gentle, and really effective!
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme (17g)
This is the only thing that repairs my dry cracked hands. It doesn't burn when putting on my hands so I recommend this to anyone looking for something to help with real dry hands and it's not expensive at all!
Amber A.
Amber A.
Freeport
Review for: Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme (17g)
I love this product. It keeps my nail and cuticles heathy. It can be greasy if u apply too much. But other then that I keep it on me at all times.