Beth D.

Samantha I.
Samantha I.
2 months, 2 weeks ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Yes it does. I like to use right before I paint my nails!
Lacy M.
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
1 year, 9 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Yes, it works really well. My cuticles were very stubborn and I would try to push them back and even cut them sometimes and they became very hard and difficult to manage. I wanted to start painting my nails and needed my cuticles to behave. My cuticles softened up and started looking better in only a matter of days. I try to use it once or twice a day. You don't need to use a lot, it's easier to use at night right before bed, so it doesn't get washed off by accident during your daily routines. It smells good too.
Emily B.
Emily B.
1 year, 10 months ago
Yes! and it stays on.
Joanne w.
Joanne w.
2 years, 1 month ago
This is one of the best cuticle creams I have tried. Softens the cuticle so it's easy to remove. It's the only one I buy.
April W.
April W.
2 years, 2 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It really does work but its so darn hard to open.
Chloe M.
Chloe M.
Tacoma, WA
4 years, 1 month ago
Yes it does. It works really well in my opinion.
Tessa S.
Tessa S.
Oswego, NY
4 years, 2 months ago
Yes as long as you stick with it
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
4 years, 4 months ago
Maybe there is better for cuticle treatment
Krisana S.
Krisana S.
Saint Peters, MO
4 years, 5 months ago
I don't think its really anything special.
Kari C.
Kari C.
Saint Joseph, MO
4 years, 5 months ago
Yes, but consistency is key. You need to use it every day to get results. I typically put it on right before bed so it is able to do it's job over several hours while I sleep.