Beth D.
Olive Branch, MS

Does this really work?
Lacy M.
Lacy M.
Nov. 21, 2016, 12:11 a.m.
Yes, it works really well. My cuticles were very stubborn and I would try to push them back and even cut them sometimes and they became very hard and difficult to manage. I wanted to start painting my nails and needed my cuticles to behave. My cuticles softened up and started looking better in only a matter of days. I try to use it once or twice a day. You don't need to use a lot, it's easier to use at night right before bed, so it doesn't get washed off by accident during your daily routines. It smells good too.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Oct. 7, 2016, 4:07 p.m.
Yes! and it stays on.
Joanne w.
Joanne w.
June 26, 2016, 3:27 p.m.
This is one of the best cuticle creams I have tried. Softens the cuticle so it's easy to remove. It's the only one I buy.
April N.
April N.
June 17, 2016, 11:17 p.m.
It really does work but its so darn hard to open.
Chloe M.
Chloe M.
June 27, 2014, 5:49 a.m.
Yes it does. It works really well in my opinion.
Tessa S.
Tessa S.
May 23, 2014, 2:41 p.m.
Yes as long as you stick with it
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
April 18, 2014, 12:43 a.m.
Maybe there is better for cuticle treatment
Krisana S.
Krisana S.
March 13, 2014, 6:52 p.m.
I don't think its really anything special.
Kari C.
Kari C.
March 9, 2014, 11:42 a.m.
Yes, but consistency is key. You need to use it every day to get results. I typically put it on right before bed so it is able to do it's job over several hours while I sleep.
Gabrielle P.
Gabrielle P.
Feb. 18, 2014, 7:18 p.m.
Yeah, it works great but you have to do it as a daily thing our else it doesn't really help .
Darin H.
Darin H.
Feb. 18, 2014, 12:21 p.m.
It was fine. I prefer using Shea Butter
Shanae F.
Shanae F.
Jan. 30, 2014, 11:12 a.m.
Yes i love my lips and I only put the best products on them and i have to say this works and come in cute packaging..
Catherine H.
Catherine H.
Jan. 24, 2014, 12:59 p.m.
I think this works great!
Karina M.
Karina M.
Dec. 16, 2013, 3:18 p.m.
Yes you will not be disappointed. I keep it in my hand bag to use thru out the day when my hands feel dry and my cuticles look raggedy.
Angel B.
Angel B.
Nov. 19, 2013, 1:12 p.m.
In a New York minute! I always apply it when caring for my cuticles. It moisturizes them and makes it easier to trim them as well.
Bailey J.
Bailey J.
Nov. 3, 2013, 2:52 p.m.
Yes! I love this stuff!!
Carrie J.
Carrie J.
Oct. 10, 2013, 5:25 p.m.
Yes! I have horrible cuticles. This makes them so supple and pretty.
Oksana K.
Oksana K.
Oct. 9, 2013, 11:39 a.m.
I love this stuff. I'm a nurse and get cracked skin around my knuckles and this lemon butter is a miracle worker! I put some on a couple times a day and my skin is back to normal. I recommend this for anyone looking for a eczema/dry skin solution.
Sherry G.
Sherry G.
Sept. 22, 2013, 10:34 p.m.
Yes it does! I always carry a tin in my purse. When my cuticles are looking a little sad, on goes Burt's Bees and they look 10 times better. I love the smell and the tin makes a handy case when it's empty.
Maile C.
Maile C.
Aug. 30, 2013, 9:44 p.m.
Yes! it smells great and absorbs absolutely great!!! the jar lasts long!!! the price maybe daunting but its so worth it!!! only a little bit can go a lonnngg way!
Teri H.
Teri H.
July 24, 2013, 3:42 p.m.
Yes but you have to use it daily to see results
Rebecca Q.
Rebecca Q.
June 6, 2013, 7:36 p.m.
I used this multiple times daily and I didn't see any improvement in my cuticles but for a lot of my friends it's worked wonderfully so I think it just depends! Give it a try!
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
March 10, 2013, 5:20 p.m.
It is quite good. the chapsticks have the same effect on cuticles
Zakiyyah M.
Zakiyyah M.
Dec. 31, 2012, 2:49 p.m.
Yes, i used it one time, and noticed a difference for months.
Michele A.
Michele A.
Dec. 2, 2012, 1:48 p.m.
Yes. After repeated nightly (or daily) use you will notice that your cuticles will appear much heathier than without the product. This product works especially well on my dry winter skin.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Nov. 27, 2012, 5:19 a.m.
Yes! I love to you use this daily in the winter... it's a little on the thick/greasy side, but I am assuming that's what makes it work so well.
Erin K.
Erin K.
Nov. 26, 2012, 11:57 a.m.
Yes! I saw immediate results.
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Nov. 26, 2012, 7:57 a.m.
It's okay for me. I wash my hands a lot having to lil kids and wash dishes a lot too. So my hands and cuticles are allllways dry. Maybe I just need to use it more often.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Nov. 20, 2012, 6:42 p.m.
It really does work!! Being a nursing student I wash my hands constantly and before I found this stuff my fingers would crack like no other! I never go a day without this.
Holli F.
Holli F.
Nov. 20, 2012, 8:35 a.m.
It does. I've had it for 2 days. The only difference I've noticed so far, is that I don't have any more skin peeling from my cuticles.
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Nov. 11, 2012, 9:58 p.m.
Yes, this product works. You must use it a few days before you will notice a difference
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Nov. 10, 2012, 4:15 p.m.
Yes! I used it on my cuticles, and if I had a bug bite, it would take the itch away! I don't know why, or how, but it worked!
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Nov. 10, 2012, 2:59 p.m.
Yes. Its also useful to have around because it can do other things too. For instance, if my lips are especially chapped, I'll rub some into them at night and wake up to perfectly moisturized lips. I'll also apply it to anywhere that needs extra moisturizing.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Nov. 9, 2012, 12:25 p.m.
If you use it daily, yes. You won't notice results immediately.
Christine R.
Christine R.
Nov. 9, 2012, 11:42 a.m.
I use it every time I do my nails and it definitely does--it's a little hard to wash off so i wouldn't put it on before painting your nails, but if you're just doing your cuticles it's great!

Join Now