Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream
Give Your Cuticles Some Tlc. Specially Formulated, This Buttery Cream Taps Sweet Almond Oil And Cocoa Seed Butter To Moisturize And Soften Your Cuticles While Vitamin E And Sunflower Oil Nourish Brittle Nails. Feel Pampered And Polished From Tips To Toes.
- Moisturizes And Softens Cuticles With Sweet Almond Oil And Cocoa Seed Butter
- Nourishes Brittle Nails With Vitamin E And Sunflower Oil
- Fresh Lemon Scent
Obtained From The Fresh Peel Of The Fruit Of The Lemon Tree, This Oil Is Known For Its Astringent And Cleansing Qualities. It Is Effective In Treating Brittle Fingernails And In General Hand Care.
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Beeswax, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Beta-carotenerosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Canola Oil, Vegetable Oil.
How To Use:
Gently Massage Creme Into Cuticles After Washing Hands And As Needed.see more...
Top Questions See all 809 Q&A
- "I bought this in a little gift package I didn't have a expectation for it as I thought that "organic" Products usually do not work and that "organic" is just a fancy label but it actually works and smells great." in 57 reviews
- "I have dry cuticles and I never get myself professional manicures because I have 2 kids and this is the ONLY cuticle cream that ever worked " in 49 reviews
- "The first time I had purchased this product I was a little on ease with the price but it smells amazing, works great and will last a while." in 31 reviews
- "The scent of this product is good which is never a bad thing, and this stuff works great i love it my boyfriend even uses it an hes amazed by it." in 31 reviews
- "I don't just use this as a cuticle cream but on the rest of my hands and a little bit goes a long way and it lasts all day!" in 28 reviews
really like this. it really does do wonders on my nails and cuticles,
giving them a healthy, smooth texture. And it works fast. I noticed a
difference within the first day! It is easy to apply and the smell is a
light, sweet lemon citrus. Not overwhelming either which I liked.
I do not like is trying to get the evil container, that this wonderful
cream resides in, open. I have to slowly dig my nails under it and pry
it open, one side at a time. A real pain. It is work to get it open.
And if you think running to the spouse or someone else to open it-forget
it. Smaller hands with nails actually do better. My husband couldn't
get it open at all! It is a real drawback and if the product wasn't so
amazingly effective it would not be worth it. But the cream is
fantastic and has made a huge impact on my nail area. Less dryness, no
peeling, smooth to the touch. Love that!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos