BY BURT'S BEES #1 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Buy now on Dermstore
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Give your cuticles some TLC. Specially formulated, this buttery cream taps Sweet Almond Oil and Cocoa Seed Butter to moisturize and soften your cuticles while Vitamin E and Sunflower Oil nourish brittle nails. Feel pampered and polished from tips to toes.

• Moisturizes and softens cuticles with Sweet Almond Oil and Cocoa Seed Butter
• Nourishes brittle nails with Vitamin E and Sunflower Oil
• Fresh Lemon scent
Read more at https://www.burtsbees.com/product/lemon-butter-cuticle-cream/VM-07099-00.html#XJwoR1pglX2Sqv2U.99

Ingredient:

Obtained From The Fresh Peel Of The Fruit Of The Lemon Tree, This Oil Is Known For Its Astringent And Cleansing Qualities. It Is Effective In Treating Brittle Fingernails And In General Hand Care.
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Beeswax, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Beta-carotenerosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Canola Oil, Vegetable Oil.

How To Use:

Gently Massage Creme Into Cuticles After Washing Hands And As Needed.

• Does anyone else find this container extremely hard to open?83 Answers
  • Is this really worth the hype?42 Answers
  • My cuticles are so dry! I'm embarrassed because they look...4 Answers
Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream
  • "I bought this in a little gift package I didn't have a expectation for it as I thought that "organic" Products usually do not work and that "organic" is just a fancy label but it actually works and smells great." in 57 reviews
  • "I have dry cuticles and I never get myself professional manicures because I have 2 kids and this is the ONLY cuticle cream that ever worked " in 49 reviews
  • "The first time I had purchased this product I was a little on ease with the price but it smells amazing, works great and will last a while." in 31 reviews
  • "The scent of this product is good which is never a bad thing, and this stuff works great i love it my boyfriend even uses it an hes amazed by it." in 31 reviews
  • "I don't just use this as a cuticle cream but on the rest of my hands and a little bit goes a long way and it lasts all day!" in 28 reviews
Jamie J.
Overall I
really like this. it really does do wonders on my nails and cuticles,
giving them a healthy, smooth texture. And it works fast. I noticed a
difference within the first day! It is easy to apply and the smell is a
light, sweet lemon citrus. Not overwhelming either which I liked.
What
I do not like is trying to get the evil container, that this wonderful
cream resides in, open. I have to slowly dig my nails under it and pry
it open, one side at a time. A real pain. It is work to get it open.
And if you think running to the spouse or someone else to open it-forget
it. Smaller hands with nails actually do better. My husband couldn't
get it open at all! It is a real drawback and if the product wasn't so
amazingly effective it would not be worth it. But the cream is
fantastic and has made a huge impact on my nail area. Less dryness, no
peeling, smooth to the touch. Love that!
Erin K.
Orchard Beach, MD
This product is absolutely worth every penny!! (even though it's really not too expensive) I use this in the mornings when I go to work and then again in the evenings before I go to sleep. I actually got it as a Christmas present at first but I've been buying it ever since! It lasts super long and keeps my cuticles so soft and moisturized. If I ever forget to use it for a few days and my cuticles are starting to crack, I put it on once and I can already feel them healing. I would DEFINITELY recommend this to anyone who cares about the health of their hands and nails!
Tara H.
I love this stuff!! My mother used to use this all the time and turned me on to it years ago. It’s so inexpensive and works so well. I’m a cuticle biter and this has done wonders for my ravaged hands. I love the smell, the creamy texture, and the way it just sinks right into my skin.

The ONLY thing I don’t like is the container. It’s really hard to open and sometimes I forget and use my hand cream first and then it’s impossible to open. That’s not enough to turn me away. When used regularly this saves my fingers. I will always repurchase!
spectacular g.
Not a huge Burt’s Bees person btw. This cuticle cream is so famous but honestly I prefer hand and cuticle creams. The stuff smells okay. It’s super thick and it kinda feels like putting wax on your hands! It’s perfect for travel though cuz it’s so tiny!

My problem was that the product kinda rusted and shut itself closed and I could never open it! So not a great product if you live in the heat. But I suggest this if your cuticles are really bad! For the average person I think it’s pointless.
Madison K.
Norcross, GA
My cuticles used to look so terrible🤦🏻‍♀️ I used to bite my nails and pick at my cuticles especially in times of stress or if I was nervous or bored. After a while I said “I need to chill” and bought this cream. I already love Burt’s Bees so I gravitated towards them for this issue. And I’m SO glad I did. My nails and cuticles look amazing and now I refuse to bite them, pick at them or even get my nails done (acrylic) because I love how my hands look now 😊
Holly W.
Herndon
I haven't used this product in a while, but I remember loving it! It was super effective (I would put it on every night before I went to bed and wake up with really healthy-looking cuticles that weren't as dry as usual). It also had a really pleasant smell, like most Burt's Bees products. I would recommend, my only word of warning is that because the formula is so thick, I only really used this while I slept. It was uncomfortable to wear during the day.
Tracey C.
From the attractive packaging, to the creamy, fragrant, deeply moisturizing formula, I adore this formula. I'm a fan of Burt's Bees lip products, so I decided to branch out to this cuticle treatment. So glad I did.
Tip: I often apply this and Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter at night after a warm bath or shower.
Bottom line: Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream is a ffordable, effective cuticle care.
Nicki S.
Roswell, GA
My cuticles used to be so dried out and cracked that it would hurt to go to the nail salon. I used to avoid getting my nails done because my cuticles looked so bad! I’ve been using this product for the last five years or so and will never go back. It has transformed my cuticles and my hands so much! Definitely recommend - the smell and quality are phenomenal!!
Melanie C.
Manteca, CA
I love this stuff for my cuticles!! I apply it right before I shower so that my cuticles don’t get dry and start to peel after my shower. I also like to apply it after painting my nails or after trimming my cuticles. I definitely notice a difference when I use it, but I still feel like I could find something better— perhaps something that isn’t as oily. I’m just not the biggest fan of how heavy it feels, but it won’t stop me from using it!
Danielle H.
Rexburg
This stuff has truly been a lifesaver. I work with industrial grade fabric all day in a relatively drying environment, so I was constantly getting painful hangnails, and my cuticles would frequently peel. My mom introduced me to this stuff and I can’t say enough good things about it. A little goes a looooong way, and it smells amazing. I use cuticle oil as well but this is the stuff I reach for when I’m wanting to feel pampered.
kayla w.
Littleton, MA
Does anyone else find this container extremely hard to open?
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Is this really worth the hype?
Beth D.
Olive Branch, MS
Does this really work?
Ally C.
Saint Ann, MO
What is your favorite Burt's bees product?
Alexandra S.
Philadelphia, PA
Has anyone compared this to Lush's Lemony Flutter? Which one wins?

back