BY BURT'S BEES #1 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Give Your Cuticles Some Tlc. Specially Formulated, This Buttery Cream Taps Sweet Almond Oil And Cocoa Seed Butter To Moisturize And Soften Your Cuticles While Vitamin E And Sunflower Oil Nourish Brittle Nails. Feel Pampered And Polished From Tips To Toes.

• Moisturizes And Softens Cuticles With Sweet Almond Oil And Cocoa Seed Butter
  • Nourishes Brittle Nails With Vitamin E And Sunflower Oil
  • Fresh Lemon Scent

Ingredient:

Obtained From The Fresh Peel Of The Fruit Of The Lemon Tree, This Oil Is Known For Its Astringent And Cleansing Qualities. It Is Effective In Treating Brittle Fingernails And In General Hand Care.
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Beeswax, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Beta-carotenerosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Canola Oil, Vegetable Oil.

How To Use:

Gently Massage Creme Into Cuticles After Washing Hands And As Needed.

• Does anyone else find this container extremely hard to open?81 Answers
  • I love Burt's bees products, but I have never tried anything for ...3 Answers
  • How many times a week should I use this product?3 Answers
Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream
  • "I bought this in a little gift package I didn't have a expectation for it as I thought that "organic" Products usually do not work and that "organic" is just a fancy label but it actually works and smells great." in 57 reviews
  • "I have dry cuticles and I never get myself professional manicures because I have 2 kids and this is the ONLY cuticle cream that ever worked " in 49 reviews
  • "The first time I had purchased this product I was a little on ease with the price but it smells amazing, works great and will last a while." in 31 reviews
  • "The scent of this product is good which is never a bad thing, and this stuff works great i love it my boyfriend even uses it an hes amazed by it." in 31 reviews
  • "I don't just use this as a cuticle cream but on the rest of my hands and a little bit goes a long way and it lasts all day!" in 28 reviews
Jamie J.
Overall I
really like this. it really does do wonders on my nails and cuticles,
giving them a healthy, smooth texture. And it works fast. I noticed a
difference within the first day! It is easy to apply and the smell is a
light, sweet lemon citrus. Not overwhelming either which I liked.
What
I do not like is trying to get the evil container, that this wonderful
cream resides in, open. I have to slowly dig my nails under it and pry
it open, one side at a time. A real pain. It is work to get it open.
And if you think running to the spouse or someone else to open it-forget
it. Smaller hands with nails actually do better. My husband couldn't
get it open at all! It is a real drawback and if the product wasn't so
amazingly effective it would not be worth it. But the cream is
fantastic and has made a huge impact on my nail area. Less dryness, no
peeling, smooth to the touch. Love that!
Sarah K.
Elk Grove Village
I personally love doing my nails and keeping them long and strong.  I bought this at my local Walmart for about $8. This was my first tine buying it and I had never used it before. At first I thought it was a little expensive but after having this product for a few months I haven't even hit pan and I've realized that for what you're getting you're paying a good price. I love doing my nails and keeping them healthy and long at the same time and this product helps me keep them strong. Although sometimes it's a struggle to open it as I have the old packaging it's still a very nice product and my favorite part is the smell. It reminds me of lemon cake!
Erin K.
Orchard Beach, MD
This product is absolutely worth every penny!! (even though it's really not too expensive) I use this in the mornings when I go to work and then again in the evenings before I go to sleep. I actually got it as a Christmas present at first but I've been buying it ever since! It lasts super long and keeps my cuticles so soft and moisturized. If I ever forget to use it for a few days and my cuticles are starting to crack, I put it on once and I can already feel them healing. I would DEFINITELY recommend this to anyone who cares about the health of their hands and nails!
Ilze D.
Binghamton , NY
I have a love/hate relationship with this product. I paint my nails every day, so I go through a LOT of cuticle products. I have used this a bunch of times, but still have a ton left - so don’t let the small size fool ya! The scent is light and crisp, almost like kitchen lemon hand soap (a personal fave of mine). The texture is a lot like hard lip balm. It does its job well, my cuticles are soft and moisturized. However, it never seems to fully absorb. An hour after applying, my fingertips are awkwardly tacky. Good to have on hand, but not an every day product.
Madison K.
Duluth, GA
My cuticles used to look so terrible🤦🏻‍♀️ I used to bite my nails and pick at my cuticles especially in times of stress or if I was nervous or bored. After a while I said “I need to chill” and bought this cream. I already love Burt’s Bees so I gravitated towards them for this issue. And I’m SO glad I did. My nails and cuticles look amazing and now I refuse to bite them, pick at them or even get my nails done (acrylic) because I love how my hands look now 😊
Freda N.
Akron
This cuticle cream has helped my cuticle tremendously. The lemon smell is wonderful and it isn’t oily like some creams. This small tin goes a long way and the price is very affordable. I have recommend this product to my fellow co workers who immediately fell in love with it. I have bought multiple Burt’s cuticle cream to have available to use throughout the day. I leave one at my desk at work so that I can apply through out the day. One in my purse so if I’m sitting in the car or at an appointment I could just pull it out and apply. I even have one on my nightstand. My cuticle and nails are the healthiest now than they have ever been since adding Burt’s Bees cuticle cream as part of my daily nail routine. Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream
Samantha 🖤.
Osburn, ID
This stuff smells AMAZING! Like an actual lemon! I love it! I have dry nails and cuticles, and this stuff always helps my skin feel so much better! You can tell this stuff works hard! And the little tin actually last a while because a little goes a long way! Can’t recommend this product enough!
Anna Y.
Linden, VA
I really enjoy this cuticle cream, it’s smooth and doesnt make my fingers overly oily. The only thing I would change would be another scent option. It’s almost like a strong lemon grass which I personally am not the biggest fan of. I prefer the Savannah Bee beeswax salve which is softer and can be used not just for cuticles but for elbows, knees, feet. And it has a bit of a minty smell which I love.
Yvonny J.
Meridian, ID
I’ve had this little tin of magic for a long time! It really works wonders on Dry cuticles and smells fantastic! It’s not an overpowering scent either. I love to dot it on my cuticles and then go back and massage it in. I do agree with one reviewer that the tin itself is a little annoying to open so that’s the one con I would say about this cuticle cream. Other than that I really love it and find that it works.
Hayley S.
Tucson, AZ
I like this cuticle balm because it really works! I do wish they came out with other application methods like a pen, but in the tin it needs the warmth of your fingertips to soften the butter. It makes your cuticles look great. I recommend using it at work or when you will be typing for a while and not washing your hands. It very dry where I live and regular lotion doesn't cut it in the arid desert!
kayla w.
Littleton, MA
Does anyone else find this container extremely hard to open?
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Is this really worth the hype?
Beth D.
Olive Branch, MS
Does this really work?
Ally C.
Saint Ann, MO
What is your favorite Burt's bees product?
Alexandra S.
Philadelphia, PA
Has anyone compared this to Lush's Lemony Flutter? Which one wins?