BY BURT'S BEES

Kissable Color Cool Kit - Burt's Bees Kissable Color Lip Shimmer, Cool Collection, offer an indulgent assortment that features three popular Cool shades, all chosen for everyday use. Apricot with a soft orangey hue, Grapefruit with a bold pink hue and watermelon with a rich plum hue. These luscious lip shimmers are made with Shea Butter and antioxidant-rich Fruit Oils to moisturize, nourish and soften lips naturally, a hint of peppermint oil for a one of kind refreshing tingle. This assortment sets come in a giftable box making them perfect for stocking stuffers. Give a little something to someone special this holiday, with a Burt's Bees Kissable Color Lip Shimmer Assortment, Cool Collection. - Kissable Color Cool Kit see more...

Katherine T.
South Milwaukee
I really like the option of the different colors that come in the pack. I use to use only the plain original kind but now i have started to use the colored and tint chap sticks and love them for a more polished look! I definitely would buy this product again!
marisol f.
This product works in 2 ways. It keeps your lips moist while giving it a tint of color. It's great for ladies that don't want to wear bright lipsticks during the work week
Amy W.
Wisconsin
I bought this and wasn't sure how to feel about it - I love the extra bonus of adding color while trying to hydrate, wasn't crazy about the color I chose. I typically like my lip products but I've never been an avid chapstick user. However, I would go back to this product for chapstick over the others.
Sarah C.
Pontiac, IL
These Burts Bees color chapstick are amazing! You can take them anywhere you go and the colors are gorgeous. The colors stay on your lips but are not long lasting they are more of a glossy shimmer. Not only are the colors beautiful, its a good price and they keep your lips feeling soft!
•Xo° 🤙.
Huntington Pk, CA
I absolutely love their lip products!! I can honestly say that you will always find one in my pocket my purse an in the winter even in my car. Great packaging easy to use and open apply on. I always use these no matter what!!
ximena  t.
Riverside, CA
These are very cute I like how they have colors but they aren't so strong they have a tint of color but yet they make the lips very soft. The price is very cheap. The package is also great I love the fact that's in a box. I would buy it again no matter what
Kymouye W.
I love this brand. The price is more on the pricy end but it last a long time. I keep one in my car at all times. It has a nice package and it smells great. It also is supper healthy and I would recommend trying it.
Sarahi E.
Santa Rosa
I love the smells and the color that they give your lips. Perfect to complement your natural look. Stays on for a pretty long time. I have used them multiple time. Totally satisfied my expectations. I would definitely recommend it to a friend.
Kiana M.
i like it because when ever i wanna change my color lips, i could change it & look cute with it. yes, its easy to use. repeated use it all the time.
Kattalyna G.
Jesup
i love these! they keep my lips soft and have a cute color although the colors arent as vibrant as i thought its still very good! easy to use, and i love it!