Burt's Bees Kissable Color Cool Collection Holiday Gift Set uploaded by member-dec296f0d

BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees® Kissable Color Lip Shimmer Nourishes And Moisturizes Lips With A Pop Of Luminescent Color. Your Choice Of A Gift Set Includes Three Stunning Cool Or Warm Shades For Layering Over Your Favorite Lipstick Or For Applying On Nude Lips For A Shimmering Hint Of Color. The Cool Set Includes Apricot: A Luminous Coral Hue, Grapefruit: A Neutral Pinky Shimmer And Watermelon: A Dark Pink Hue. The Warm Set Includes Peony: A Pale Beige Mauve, Rhubarb: A Bright Cool Pinky Red And Fig: A Warm Red Brown With Hints Of Coral. Brighten Your Lips With A Spot Of Color.

Benefits & Claims:

The Warm Collection Includes 3 0.15 Oz. Slim Tubes In Peony, Rhubarb And Fig.
The Cool Collection Includes 3 0.15 Oz. Slim Tubes In Apricot, Grapefruit And Watermelon.
These Everyday Shades Are Enriched With Shea Butter, Vitamin E And Antioxidant Rich Fruit Oils To Moisturize And Naturally Soften Lips.
The 100% Natural Lip Tint Has A Smooth Texture That Glides On With A Hint Of Peppermint To Invigorate Lips With A Refreshing Tingle.

See Individual Product Listings For Their Ingredients.

How To Use:

See Individual Product Listings For Their Usage Directions.

Buy on Walmart
  • "Love this set, I recommend this set because it is soft enough to tint but gentle enough to let my daughter use it" in 11 reviews
  • "I love this brand! The lip balms always smell and feel so good. Plus the coloring lip balms are amazing because they give your lip color while moisturizing and are small enough to go everywhere with you." in 3 reviews
Katherine T.
South Milwaukee
I really like the option of the different colors that come in the pack. I use to use only the plain original kind but now i have started to use the colored and tint chap sticks and love them for a more polished look! I definitely would buy this product again!
Samantha C.
I have to be honest in saying that I didn't use this product personally! I bought a few different sets at ulta last year, this one included, as gifts for my sisters. I've heard nothing but good things back about them so they were a hit!
marisol f.
This product works in 2 ways. It keeps your lips moist while giving it a tint of color. It's great for ladies that don't want to wear bright lipsticks during the work week
Amy W.
Wisconsin
I bought this and wasn't sure how to feel about it - I love the extra bonus of adding color while trying to hydrate, wasn't crazy about the color I chose. I typically like my lip products but I've never been an avid chapstick user. However, I would go back to this product for chapstick over the others.
Sarah C.
Pontiac, IL
These Burts Bees color chapstick are amazing! You can take them anywhere you go and the colors are gorgeous. The colors stay on your lips but are not long lasting they are more of a glossy shimmer. Not only are the colors beautiful, its a good price and they keep your lips feeling soft!
•Xo° 🤙.
Huntington Pk, CA
I absolutely love their lip products!! I can honestly say that you will always find one in my pocket my purse an in the winter even in my car. Great packaging easy to use and open apply on. I always use these no matter what!!
ximena  t.
Riverside, CA
These are very cute I like how they have colors but they aren't so strong they have a tint of color but yet they make the lips very soft. The price is very cheap. The package is also great I love the fact that's in a box. I would buy it again no matter what
Kymouye W.
I love this brand. The price is more on the pricy end but it last a long time. I keep one in my car at all times. It has a nice package and it smells great. It also is supper healthy and I would recommend trying it.
Sarahi E.
Santa Rosa
I love the smells and the color that they give your lips. Perfect to complement your natural look. Stays on for a pretty long time. I have used them multiple time. Totally satisfied my expectations. I would definitely recommend it to a friend.
Monica V.
Bridgewater, NJ
I love how subtle the colors are but still pigmented enough to show through! I like the scent it has and it feels tingly. It lasts but needs reapplication after eating, I would recommend this product.