Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Nourishing Facial Water uploaded by Meg M.Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Nourishing Facial Water uploaded by jesy F.

BY BURT'S BEES

Infused With The Hardy, Moisture-loving Botanical Clary Sage, Intense Hydration Nourishing Facial Water Is Clinically Proven To Give Skin An Instantly Nourishing, Ph-balancing Boost Of Hydration. Use It Before Your Favorite Moisturizer For Visibly Smoother, Softer Skin.

• Instantly Hydrates
  • Improves Skin Texture
  • Enhances Benefits Of Moisturizers
  • Penetrates Skin Quickly
  • Noncomedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

Water, Glycerin, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Water, Propanediol, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Sodium Pca, Fragrance*, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol *natural Fragrance

How To Use:

Soak A Cotton Pad And Gently Smooth Onto Your Face. Use Day And Night, After Cleansing And Toning.

• I got a free sample of this at my local Target last weeke...1 Answers
  • Would you use this after washing and then apply your regu...1 Answers
  • What exactly does a facial water do, and used for?2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "This is amazing with my dry skin it hydrates it so much so I maverick have any dry patches after using this amazing product definitely a win! " in 5 reviews
  • "This stuff is great for the summertime when my skin is at its dryest! I got a samplwe size to try and I love it! Its is very moisturizing. Its the best facial water I have tried yet." in 4 reviews
  • "Used this product that I found at my local drug store just to see how this product worked. After I wash my favlce, I Apple this product to a damp face and use a cotton ball and lather in face. Let dry and BOOM, hydrated face! Works for me sensitive skin. Best product by Burt's Bees!" in 3 reviews
Kelley W.
Norfolk, VA
Bought this over the weekend and I’ve used it about 5 times so far. I got a sunburn so I was looking for a hydrating product that would help me to not peel. I don’t think this really hydrates my face THAT much, but it’s a nice refresher. I would love it so much more if it came in a spray bottle.
Sarah O.
This moisturizer is so nice! I got it in a monthly subscription box! It smells amazing! So nice, fresh, clean! I can't wait to buy the full size or try the one for sensitive skin! Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Day Lotion
Katie B.
Anniston, AL
This cleans off the stubborn makeup, especially eye makeup, like nobody’s business! It does feel hydrating too! The only issue that I have with it is that it feels a bit sticky on my face after using it and it smells a little funny. These things aren’t huge for me since I always follow with a foaming cleanser and my Clarisonic, but I wanted to put that out there for people that only do a one step cleanse!
Kenzie T.
Theodore, AL
This water has been my holy grail this extra cold winter. After I wash and dry my face I pour this onto a cotton pad and apply it to my skin. I usually have dry and tight skin in the winter, but this water has helped my skin maintain moisture when I need it most!
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
I love burts bees. One of my favorite brands and man does their fave products deliver. My skin was smooth and spotless. Great value and great price. The quality is there and it's a brand you can trust. Definitely will be buying again
jesy F.
Dayton, OH
I recently bought Burt’s bees cleansing oil with coconut and argan oil for normal to dry skin and it’s a pretty good product but a little expensive. But it is actually a good amount for what your paying so would recommend for dry skin.
Anna G.
I really really enjoyed this product!  It absorbs into your skin very very quicklly, so you aren't left with that disgusting greasy and oily feeling of residue being left on the surface of your face right after (I absolutely hate this feeling haha). But anyway, you should totally check this product out!
Chante H.
I purchased this product because I was looking for something lightweight to use as a moisturizer. I absolutely fell in love because the ingredients are natural, it is soothing and very hydrating. Although I have oily skin this product works really well.
Fallyn W.
Rapid City, SD
This stuff is amazing, it's so nourishing and hydrating. I highly recommend for people with dry skin. If you need something to make your skin feel very refreshed, but also not make it super oily from the product. It's great for hydration.
Steph M.
Manhattan, KS
I love this stuff!! I first tried it when I received a sample at my local Target, but once I had tried it I was hooked! It leave your skin super soft and feeling great!! I would recommend to anyone to try!!
Michele M.
Philadelphia, PA
What exactly does a facial water do, and used for?
Lauren M.
Summerville, SC
Ok, so I have a pretty good skincare routine going with a decent number of products in my regime. I use a facial water similar to this, minus the essential oils and clary sage. Would this be worth getting or should I stick with my normal routine? I know essences are becoming a huge thing so I'm just wondering if it's worth the hype.
Logan L.
Columbus, OH
I got a free sample of this at my local Target last weekend and have used it twice and it leaves my face EXTREMELY sticky and gross-feeling! When I came on here, I saw that it had great reviews. Any ideas why it might be having this effect on me?
Jennifer Q.
Would you use this after washing and then apply your regular moisturizer afterwards? Or does this take the place of your moisturizer?