BY BURT'S BEES #48 in Night Cream

Beauty Sleep Takes On A Deeper Meaning With Our Rich, Natural Night Cream. Infused With Clary Sage, Our Best Nighttime Wrinkle Cream Is Clinically Proven To Provide Intense Hydration And Helps Increase Skin’s Ability To Retain Moisture. Our Nightly Anti-aging Moisturizer Also Helps Reduce The Appearance Of Lines And Wrinkles. So You Can Wake Up To Skin That Feels Soft, Supple And Smooth.

• Intensely Hydrates Dry Skin
  • Helps Reduce The Appearance Of Lines And Wrinkles
  • Absorbs Quickly With Non-greasy Formula
  • Enhanced With Probiotic Technology
  • Dermatologist Tested And Noncomedogenic

Aqua (Water, Eau), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tapioca Starch, Parfum (Fragrance)*, Propanediol, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extractlactobacillus, Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter, Garcinia Indica Seed Butter, Trichilia Emetica Seed Butter, Cera Alba (Beeswax, Cire D'abeille), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters Jojoba Esters, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Juice, Alpha-glucan Oligosaccharide, Maltodextrin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sucrose, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Sodium Pca, Zinc Pca, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Amyl Cinnamal, Eugenol, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool._x000d_*Natural Fragrance_x000d_

How To Use:

Use Daily In The Evening After Cleansing With Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Cream Cleanser. Gently Smooth Over Face And Neck And Put Your Dry Skin To Bed.

Buy on Amazon
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Night Cream offers a natural solution for your dry skin. Infused with Clary Sage, our best nighttime wrinkle cream is clinically shown to provide intense hydration and helps increase skin's ability to retain moisture. This 99% natural nightly wrinkle cream moisturizer, enhanced with probiotic technology, helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and leaves your skin feeling soft and supple while you sleep. It's dermatologist-tested and contains no parabens, phthalates or petrolatum. For best results, use it as part of the 5-step Burt's Bees Intense Hydration regimen. Give your skin the best nature has to offer with Burt's Bees. LOVE this overnight cream! I have very sensitive skin and I’ve tried various expensive brands but this is the BEST. It feels thick when first applying but it completely soaks into the skin within 30 seconds and it’s not greasy at all! My skin feels so smooth and plump the next day and doesn’t break me out at all. Best part it’s only $9.39 !
Esbeydi R.
It's hard to describe the texture and feel on the skin because on me it's both moisturizing and mattifying. When applying it, it first feels heavy but when it gets completely absorb, it feels super light and leaves my skin feeling satiny smooth. The less I put the more mattifying it feels, even when I use more, it still doesn't feel heavy or sticky. That's a good thing because some hydrating creams leaves my skin feeling sticky, heavy, or tacky and I don't always like that. I believe it's because of the clary sage, it's regulates the production of natural oils, reducing oily and dry skin. It does leave my fingers oily. When I first used this and touched my face, I thought the cream left my skin feeling oily but then realized it's just my fingers. In my opinion I don't think this is an intense hydrating cream, coming from someone who has dry skin but this does protects and moisturize my skin and after a month of using only this, my skin looks and feels smoother, and my fine lines looks less visible. For the price, this is a great moisturizer Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Night Cream For more beauty reviews follow me on Instagram @mrsghoulbeauty
Ceri W.
Plainfield, IL
Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration Night Cream was recommended to me by a friend that works in the beauty industry. I have extremely dry skin that when I use liquid foundation, you can see where my dry/peeling issue is happening the worst. I tend to get the dry spells the worst in summer or winter, while spring and fall only needs the cream 4 days per week. This product sits well underneath foundation and feels very light.
Rachel N.
At first I didnt really care for this product but in the winter it has become my go to moisturizer. I have very dry skin and would have to apply 4-5 layers of moisturizer but only need one layer of this one. It does apply rather quick and takes some time to massage into the skin but once you do it actually seeps into my skin as opposed to just sitting on top and attracting dirt. I will definitely re-purchase!
SABBETH g.
Miami Beach, FL
I am the type of person who loves natural products. I always try to find the most organic products available because I find that it works for me better. This product is really great quality and the price is not bad at all. I really loved how this product smelled and felt on my face. I only used it a couple of times because I borrowed it from a friend but I would absolutely buy it.
Jessy G.
Gainesville, GA
One of my favorite Burt’s Bees products and I have used a ton of them! This stuff was a product a friend gave me while I was pregnant and I used it all of the time because my face was always doing something crazy while I was pregnant whether that was randomly breaking out or getting strange blotches, this cream made me feel like I was doing something to take care of my skin daily!
mary g.
Auburn, AL
This is a great product, I use it every night and it helps mosturise my face and creates a soft touch. It also helps with keeping my dry, flaky skin from coming. It is great to use in the winter, or any time of the year! I even told my mom about this product because I loved it so much, and now she uses it every night also!
marley d.
Arlington , TX
Very thick and locks in moisture after I wash off my make up for the day. Great cream to sleep in because it does not make your face greasy. I would not use before applying makeup because it is sooo thick and stays that way until you wash it off. Only use as night cream or for a stay at home day
KRISTY M.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
I’m so confused... the reviews on this product are so good but I was personally disappointed. The cream is REALLY heavy & didn’t absorb well. I didn’t see a difference in my skin either. For the cost & the lack of usefulness I would not purchase this product again. Actually wish I could return it.
Melanie D.
I have seen such an increase in moisture in my skin since using this product. It goes on a bit thick and tacky but it ends up drying down to a smooth finish. I love it. It is a very decent price for the results achieved. I will continue to use it everyday and will repurchase it when I run out.
Linsey p.
Grayson, KY
I have been looking for a new night cream and saw your review. I was wondering does thus make your skin feel oily. I've had other products feel oily.
Carrie P.
Does this keep your skin super moisturized? Does it break you out?
Emily K.
Taunton, MA
Have you seen a difference when using this product?