Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Eye Cream uploaded by Courtney C.Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Eye Cream uploaded by veezy G.Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Eye Cream uploaded by Annabelle Z.

BY BURT'S BEES

You’ll Love What You See When You Use Our Best Eye Cream For Dry Skin. Clinically Proven To Provide Intense Hydration, Our Anti-aging Eye Cream Also Helps Increase Skin’s Ability To Retain Moisture And Reduces The Appearance Of Lines And Wrinkles. Infused With Clary Sage, Our Lightweight Natural Eye Cream Leaves The Delicate Skin Around Your Eyes Feeling Softer Than Soft. Suppler Than Supple. And Lovelier Than Lovely.

• Intensely Hydrates Dry Skin
  • Helps Reduce The Appearance Of Lines And Wrinkles
  • Our Best Anti-aging Eye Cream With Clary Sage
  • Dermatologist Tested And Noncomedogenic
  • Absorbs Quickly With Non-greasy Formula
  • Enhanced With Probiotic Technology

Aqua (Water, Eau), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Parfum (Fragrance), Propanediol, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract, Lactobacillus, Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Juicepersea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Trichilia Emetica Seed Butter, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Powder, Alpha-glucan Oligosaccharide, Cera Alba (Beeswax, Cire D'abeille), Tocopherol, Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter Maltodextrin, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Peel, Stearic Acid, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Potassium Stearate, Sodium Pca, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Lecithin, Potassium Sorbate Linalool, Eugenol, Amyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal.

How To Use:

Use In The Morning Or Evening. Place Small Dots Around Eye Area And Gently Smooth Into Your Skin. Smile.

• How often do you use this and has anyone had any negative reactio...1 Answers
  • Can I put this product on my eyelids or just on m... Be the first to answer!
  • I am looking for an eye cream that is good for sensitive eyes. I ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Myriam M.
Culver city, CA
Fantastic. Love the bottle, no air can come I side and you get the Wright amount out of the bottle. My eyes tend to be very sensitive to a lot of eyecare but because Burtbee is all natural I had absolutely no bad effects. It is cheap, all natural, not tested on animals, penetrates fast, do not leave your eyes greasy and you can apply make up wright after, leave it overnight for best effect and in the morning your eyes will be less puffy and eye area more hydrated. It doesn't smell and I like the texture. Its a win. If like me your eyes get watery or itchy, go for natural products like this one. Very, very good.
Hannah P.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this shit. I am in graduate school and feel like I am aging quickly and have constant dark circles under my eyes. This cream is 100% my favorite eye cream. I got it off of Amazon, and I LOVE IT! I would absolutely recommend this eye cream to others
Hannah P.
Minneapolis, MN
I live in Minnesota and my skin is so dry, and I am constantly fighting the flaky skin. I have tried so many things and this eye cream has absolutely become my favorite. It is creamy and smells great, and is not at all sticky or oily. OBSESSED
anna w.
St. Louis MO
leaves my under eyes feeling so hydrated and refreshed! a little heavy for the morning but great to put on before going to sleep. whenever i feel my skin is dry or in need of a boost this is my go-to! love this brand and product.
Ali M.
Overland Park, KS
Great product for moisturizing under eyes. You apply it after cleansing and before your moisturizer. It’s a little pricey for how small the tube it. But a little bit goes a long way! I recommend to anyone who needs a brightening under their eyes.
Victoria A.
This eye cream smells amazing but it is a little hard to squirt out of its tube. For some reason, it also always makes my eyes tear up so I probably won’t be repurchasing. Otherwise it is very moisturizing!
Courtney C.
I never use this eye cream consistently enough to notice great results but it does smell really nice and at least leaves them feeling very moisturized as I need. It’s a fairly cheap alternative to many expensive high end brands and it is easily bought at Ulta or drug stores. I would recommend.
Audrey  W.
Brightening and smoothing. I use this on the morning under my make up. I love the smell! Fresh & floral but not to perfume smelling. Love how it is hydrating yet soaks easily into the skin.
Marcela S.
Elmhurst, NY
I've always like this one because of how hydrating it is but I feel as if it gives me milia. I would keep using this because it's very hydrating until I find one that doesn't give milia. Packaging is great and reasonably priced
Athena J.
Sierra vista, AZ
Nice and moisturizing. Does not irritate my eyes which is great because if I even get foundation on my eye lids my eyes will be watery all day and this doesn’t do that.
Katie R.
I am looking for an eye cream that is good for sensitive eyes. I have a problem with the skin under my eyes peeling and cracking and was wondering if this has an fragrance to it. how many times a day is this recommended to be used? can I use it under concealer without the concealer being greasy?
Elizabeth C.
South Bend, IN
I've never been a big fan of Burt's Bees for lip products, but is the eye cream good? What is the purpose of using the product?
Victoria H.
Did this help anyone with fine lines under eyes or dark circles?
Kendra R.
Blairs Mills, PA
How often do you use this and has anyone had any negative reactions? I have combo skin.
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
What is your opinion on this ?