BY BURT'S BEES

Buy now on Dermstore
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Our Cream Cleanser Proves Nature Can Create The Most Remarkable Of Things. Inspired By The Clary Sage Plant's Ability To Trap And Retain Moisture In Its Harsh Environment, Our Natural Cleanser Hydrates Your Skin While Leaving It Super Soft And Oh-so Supple. Clinically Proven To Provide Intense Hydration* Your Skin Will Not Only Drink In All The Good But Keep It In. How's That For A Beautiful Clean?

• Intensely Hydrates Dry Skin
  • Removes Dirt, Oil And Make-up.
  • Enhanced With Probiotic Technology .
  • Dermatologist Tested And Noncomedogenic.
  • When Used As Part Of The 5-step Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Regimen.

Ingredient:

Aqua (Water, Eau), Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Parfum (Fragrance)*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract, Lactobacillus, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Cera Alba (Beeswax, Cire D'abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Jojoba Esters,Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Peel, Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Juice, Zinc Oxide, Alpha-glucan Oligosaccharide, Propanediol, Maltodextrin, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Arginine, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Amyl Cinnamal, Citral, Eugenol, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool. *Natural Fragrance

How To Use:

Wet Face And Apply Cleanser With Fingertips Or A Wet Washcloth. Massage Gently, Avoiding Contact With Your Eye Area. Rinse Thoroughly. Then Pat Skin Dry. For Best Results, Use As Part Of The 5-step Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration Regimen.

• Been considering purchasing the Burt's Bees Intense Hydra...4 Answers
  • Is this good for sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new moisturizer to add to my ni...2 Answers
Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Cream Cleanser
  • "They feel very hydrating and come in different colors so you don't have to put lipstick over it for color." in 46 reviews
  • "I have extra sensitive skin and had begun to take it in stride that anything I put on my face was going to make it break out to some degree. So far, that has not been the case with these products." in 40 reviews
Grace C.
I love this face wash for my dry skin. It's creamy and keeps my skin from drying out but also manages to get all the dirty and makeup off my skin. I also have pretty sensitive skin and this never irritates it. I use it in combination with the  Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Day Lotion  . I've been using it for years now.
Amberlee M.
Arlington
I would give this 10 out of 5 if I could. This cleanser does what it says. I survived winter using this cleanser. Wow! Sometimes I do not even need a moisturizer after. I have 2 tubes of this as backup in my closet. Love love love Burt’s bees intense hydration cleanser. I would even pay a little more if I had too.
Tina K.
Although I don’t have super dry skin, I still love this product. It is extremely creamy and rich and soft. It is such a thick cream, but melts off makeup and leaves skin feeling moisturized and soft even without adding moisturizer
Morgan L.
Clarksville, TN
This is amazing I legit have used it for a week and see a huge difference in my skin I love this so much and I’m going to get more today I so recommend this to everyone that has a little bit of problems with their face !!
mariah U.
Milford, NH
I love this product for it’s amazing cleansing abilities while not having an exfoliation. For those days you sit in the sun too long or the nights your face is dry from the cold, this is an amazing cleanser.
Alexandra M.
Orlando, FL
I use this product with the Burt's Bees Face Care Intense Hydration Treatment Mask in the winter, and I absolutely swear by them! I get dry patches when the weather changes, and both of these products get rid of them so fast. They’re absolutely amazing! They both leave your skin so moisturized and they actually keep the moisture in throughout the day. I love both of these products and recommend them to anyone.
Cat N.
This is great for my combination skin!! It is so gentle and doesn’t dry out my skin like other cleansers do. I love how it smells and how soft my skin feels after. I use it twice a day. Highly recommend!!
Brooklyn A.
Miamisburg
I recently got this in a set and I've been applying it on my face since then. Its makes my face feel even more clean and with a sweet aroma. Its a perfect way to pamper myself.
Samantha M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the burts bees skincare line it's so affordable with great quality. This cleanser is in a creamy form and feels so smooth on the skin. And it is not harsh at all.
beverly C.
If you are like me during the winter months and sometimes those hot one. Your face started to dry and is need of series moisture. This will do the job. It's amazing.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with acne prone skin tried these products?
Staci K.
Renton, WA
How much does this cost?
Kimberly R.
Wappingers Fl, NY
Do you think Burt's bees products are worth the high price tag?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this help to get rid of acne
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
What's your favorite Burt's Bees product ?

back