5 colors available

BY BURT'S BEES

Put your dry skin to bed with burt s bees intense hydration night cream. Infused with clary sage, it s clinically proven to provide intense hydration and helps increase your skin s ability to retain moisture and also helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Apply before bed to wake up to skin that feels softer and smoother. Rest assured, knowing that this cream is dermatologist tested, noncomedogenic and 99% natural. For best results, use this face moisturizer as part of the 5-step burt s bees intense hydration regimen. Put the power of nature to work for your skin with burt s bees. see more...

• Been considering purchasing the Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Night...4 Answers
  • Is this good for sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new moisturizer to add to my nighttime ro...2 Answers
Burt's Bees Intense Hydration
  • "The night cream was lovely, left my skin soft and moisturized nice smell, natural, a little pricey but perfect for winter." in 44 reviews
  • "everyone says I should get this if you have dry skin something about maybe purchase the purchasing it maybe in a few weeks I saw the thinking about it I'll meet in the chapstick but I think I'll give this a try" in 35 reviews
  • "I have super sensitive skin and I never have to worry about this stuff it is wonderful and cleans my skin while adding moisture." in 13 reviews
  • "I loved the night cream ... this winter, my skin became unusually dry and I got the chance to try the Clary Sage Intense Hydration Night Cream, which did exactly what it said it would." in 11 reviews
  • "This is my goldie locks and the three bears stories of finally finding a good face wash, thanks to the help of my soon to be mother-in-law!" in 10 reviews
Araceli M.
Araceli M.
El Monte, CA
This cleanser is amazing all around. Great price, great ingredients, smells great, & is effective! My skin was the sahara desert before I started using this cleanser. It's very gentle on my sensitive, dry skin. I find that the consistency of it is awesome as well because it's not goopy or watery. It glides on your skin so easily, not messy. I got my super skeptical best friend to try it after practically beggingg her to try it because she also has dry skin. She loves it!
Patrick A.
Patrick A.
I use this guy whenever I cleanse my face (which for me is every other day) and I love it. It's nice and hydrating, but not as hydrating as I would hope it to be. I have dry skin as well as eczema and this really helps out with getting some extra hydration while cleansing it. I don't use it alone (I use two other products along with it), but it's pretty good. If you have dry skin, definitely give it a go.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Glendale , CA
This cleanser felt so great and refreshing on my skin. After washing my face with this I could already feel the moisture sinking through my pores. It smells amazing and you get a lot of product for the price. Since I have some issues with acne at the moment, I won't repurchase this right now as I am focusing more on that problem with my skin.
Siyu W.
Siyu W.
Princeton, NJ
Burt's Bees is one of my favorite drugstore brands, and with good reason. I love this Intense Hydration cleanser for the winter months, when the wind and cold makes my skin feel especially dry. This cleanser feels great on the skin, doesn't make me break out, and leaves a nice tingling, refreshed feeling. Overall, a good basic cleanser!
Ashlee S.
Ashlee S.
I love this product. I use it twice a day on probably 5/7 days of the week. It doesn't leave my skin feeling too dry and it always looks and feels clean after rinsing the product off. Would definitely recommend to someone with somewhat sensitive skin, as I get a lot of redness with most facial cleansers.
Yara R.
Yara R.
San Antonio, TX
This cleanser not only cleans your face very well but it is extremely hydrating. I would recommend this to anyone who has dry skin. My face is dry with some rosacea so I can't just use any cleanser because it'll irritate. This product does not irritate my skin and keeps it moisturized. I love it!
rosa f.
rosa f.
Wapato, WA
I LOVE THIS OMG!!! I have combo skin but I'm more dry and i wanted a cleanser that would cleanse my skin while not sucking the moisture out of it and this brought moisture and kept it locked it. I love this so much and i just use there intense hydration day cream after and my skin thanks me.
L B.
L B.
This stuff does what it says. I mostly use it during the winter when my skin needs some extra hydration. I love that it cleans my face without being too heavy. I like how it foams and washes away clean. The fact that it also helps to fight fine lines and wrinkles is a plus too.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
New Castle, DE
$10 and is the best product I've found on the market yet for dry skin!! It's the only cleanser / moisturizer that locks in moisture all day long. The scent is different but I think that's one of the reasons I love it. You cannot go wrong with this moisturizer!
Emily K.
Emily K.
Very heavy and lasts pretty long on the skin. Ideal for dry skin especially in he winter time. I bought it at Walmart when it had a pump now it's a squeeze tube. It was overall an effective product. I would buy it again and I would recommend it to a friend
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with acne prone skin tried these products?
Staci K.
Staci K.
Renton, WA
How much does this cost?
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Wappingers Fl, NY
Do you think Burt's bees products are worth the high price tag?
Gisel Z.
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this help to get rid of acne
Karen A.
Karen A.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this burn dry chapped hands?? Would you recommend?