BY BURT'S BEES

Put your dry skin to bed with burt s bees intense hydration night cream. Infused with clary sage, it s clinically proven to provide intense hydration and helps increase your skin s ability to retain moisture and also helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Apply before bed to wake up to skin that feels softer and smoother. Rest assured, knowing that this cream is dermatologist tested, noncomedogenic and 99% natural. For best results, use this face moisturizer as part of the 5-step burt s bees intense hydration regimen. Put the power of nature to work for your skin with burt s bees. see more...

• Been considering purchasing the Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Nig...4 Answers
  • Is this good for sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new moisturizer to add to my nighttime ...2 Answers
Burt's Bees Intense Hydration
  • "The night cream was lovely, left my skin soft and moisturized nice smell, natural, a little pricey but perfect for winter." in 44 reviews
  • "everyone says I should get this if you have dry skin something about maybe purchase the purchasing it maybe in a few weeks I saw the thinking about it I'll meet in the chapstick but I think I'll give this a try" in 35 reviews
  • "I have super sensitive skin and I never have to worry about this stuff it is wonderful and cleans my skin while adding moisture." in 13 reviews
  • "I loved the night cream ... this winter, my skin became unusually dry and I got the chance to try the Clary Sage Intense Hydration Night Cream, which did exactly what it said it would." in 11 reviews
  • "This is my goldie locks and the three bears stories of finally finding a good face wash, thanks to the help of my soon to be mother-in-law!" in 10 reviews
Ashley M.
New Castle, CO
Review for: Treatment Mask
I love this mask. It goves your skin such a deep hydration, it feels rejuvenated once removed. Its very gentle . i wouldnt suggest using it if you have an over oily face.
Kaitlyn C.
Vinton, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this cleanser morning and night! It helped to remove my make up, dirt and oil without irritating my skin! A little product goes along way too, so you get a lot of use out of one bottle! A skincare staple for my sensitive skin!
monisha n.
Roswell, GA
I bought mine from target and my god it makes my skin feel sooooo soft.I have just finished one bottle and bought another one.It has improved the texture of my dry skin and love the fact its natural.This one will always be a staple of my skin care regimen!
Katherine C.
Snohomish, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this cleanser. It seems to clear my airways, which is nice. I have dry skin and I've never had a problem with this causing my skin to flake. It seems to get off all the excess makeup I missed. If I get it in my eye it kind of irritates it, but I feel like that's pretty normal for facial products. Ultimately I don't feel like this product is super necessary. I feel like cleansers are a bit pointless. I use coconut oil to take off my makeup and wash my face and I feel like using that alone leaves my face clear and healthy. If you do want a good solid cleanser at a drugstore price I would recommend this guy.
Isaac K.
Greenfield, IN
Burts Bees night cream will remain a part of my nightly regiment! This product was amazing for my skin! I had a batch of my skin that had been burned by a previous product and left my skin with dry patches. After a week of using this product nightly, it was noticeably better. I had received compliments from people who knew I had burned my skin saying that it looked like it was clearing up. This product is very soothing and has a coolness to it. The clary sage smells amazing in my opinion although when I first used it, it was a tad off putting. The product feels very thick when you put it on but lightens up when it drys. I would highly recommend this to anyone with dry skin!
Courtney A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Burt's Bees Intense Hydration is best to use before bedtime. It really helps a great deal after cleaning your face then put this on.. Leave it on for like 5 minutes - it hardens then rinse it off with cold water (cold preferably because it feels like as if you were using Noxzema haha.. I have that product too!) I went to bed with a silky finish and just feels refreshed over night.. Woke up and still feel smooth.. honestly no oily face the next day  which is a plus! It's best to use at night, daily. It tightens your pores and smooth throughout the day. Love the product!
Megan M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to agree with the very savvy ladies here that this is a powerfully hydrating lotion with a delightful scent. It is packed with emollients but remains non-greasy (I can't figure that out): Olive fruit oil, glycerin, castor seed oil, tucuma and indica seed butters, beeswax, jojoba seed oil, and so much more. You may not realize how dry your skin is until you use this! I apply on my face, neck, décolletage, hands, elbows, and cuticles. It hydrates and comforts you and makes you feel human again.
Nancy S.
Haverhill , MA
Review for: Day Lotion
This moisturizer is so good. I use daily in the morning after cleansing with my Intense Hydration Cream Cleanser which is amazing. I love the ingredients because is 99.0% Natural. #Burt'sBees #IntenseHydration #DayLotion ##DrySkin #Natural #MadeinUSA #NoAnimalTesting #NaturalHealth #BeautyCareProducts #NoParabens #NoPhthalates #NoPetrolatum #NoSLS #DermatologistTested #Noncomedogenic
Kelly T.
Richmond, CA
I have conbo skin, but I love using this to take off my makeup (and then following up with an acne targeting facial cleanser). This is perfect because it's not harsh on my skin, nourishes it, and cleans off my makeup super well! My skin has cleared up and become overall way healthier after using this product. if you've got dry skin, it's probably great to use alone. My sister also has combo skin, but she loves to use just this face wash during winter when her skin dries up a little more.
Elena R.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Totally purchased for a steal price because the box was a little beat up and I am so grateful I did! I have oily skin for the most part but my nose for some reason can never be hydrated enough to accept foundation until I got this! At first it feels like a heavy face cream but once I applied and rubbed into face your skin absorbs fairly quickly and isn't left with a gross feeling after.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with acne prone skin tried these products?
Staci K.
Renton, WA
How much does this cost?
Kimberly R.
Wappingers Fl, NY
Do you think Burt's bees products are worth the high price tag?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this help to get rid of acne
Karen A.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this burn dry chapped hands?? Would you recommend?