Add a Photo

By BURT'S BEES
#125 in Facial Cleansers
Put your dry skin to bed with burt s bees intense hydration night cream. Infused with clary sage, it s clinically proven to provide intense hydration and helps increase your skin s ability to retain moisture and also helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Apply before bed to wake up to skin that feels softer and smoother. Rest assured, knowing that this cream is dermatologist tested, noncomedogenic and 99% natural. For best results, use this face moisturizer as part of the 5-step burt s bees intense hydration regimen. Put the power of nature to work for your skin with burt s bees.
Photos (14)
Araceli M.
Araceli M.
El Monte, CA
This cleanser is amazing all around. Great price, great ingredients, smells great, & is effective! My skin was the sahara desert before I started using this cleanser. It's very gentle on my sensitive, dry skin. I find that the consistency of it is awesome as well because it's not goopy or watery. It glides on your skin so easily, not messy. I got my super skeptical best friend to try it after practically beggingg her to try it because she also has dry skin. She loves it!
Patrick A.
Patrick A.
I use this guy whenever I cleanse my face (which for me is every other day) and I love it. It's nice and hydrating, but not as hydrating as I would hope it to be. I have dry skin as well as eczema and this really helps out with getting some extra hydration while cleansing it. I don't use it alone (I use two other products along with it), but it's pretty good. If you have dry skin, definitely give it a go.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Glendale , CA
This cleanser felt so great and refreshing on my skin. After washing my face with this I could already feel the moisture sinking through my pores. It smells amazing and you get a lot of product for the price. Since I have some issues with acne at the moment, I won't repurchase this right now as I am focusing more on that problem with my skin.
Siyu W.
Siyu W.
Princeton, NJ
Burt's Bees is one of my favorite drugstore brands, and with good reason. I love this Intense Hydration cleanser for the winter months, when the wind and cold makes my skin feel especially dry. This cleanser feels great on the skin, doesn't make me break out, and leaves a nice tingling, refreshed feeling. Overall, a good basic cleanser!
Erin B.
Erin B.
Albertville, AL
I use this product every single night before I go to bed! It helps to hydrate my dry skin and it removes makeup very well. It smells so nice and it isn't a super thick cleanser. My face feels so smooth and refreshed after every use. I also use other Burt's Bees skin products. which I also recommend trying with this cleanser.
Ashlee S.
Ashlee S.
I love this product. I use it twice a day on probably 5/7 days of the week. It doesn't leave my skin feeling too dry and it always looks and feels clean after rinsing the product off. Would definitely recommend to someone with somewhat sensitive skin, as I get a lot of redness with most facial cleansers.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
I have really dry and sensitive skin, and most cleansers leave my face feeling burned. But this cleanser works miracles for me! I always work it into my skin before doing my makeup, and it makes my makeup look a whole lot better. Also, it has an orangey smell to it which I love. Definitely recommend!
Yara R.
Yara R.
San Antonio, TX
This cleanser not only cleans your face very well but it is extremely hydrating. I would recommend this to anyone who has dry skin. My face is dry with some rosacea so I can't just use any cleanser because it'll irritate. This product does not irritate my skin and keeps it moisturized. I love it!
rosa f.
rosa f.
Wapato, WA
I LOVE THIS OMG!!! I have combo skin but I'm more dry and i wanted a cleanser that would cleanse my skin while not sucking the moisture out of it and this brought moisture and kept it locked it. I love this so much and i just use there intense hydration day cream after and my skin thanks me.
L B.
L B.
This stuff does what it says. I mostly use it during the winter when my skin needs some extra hydration. I love that it cleans my face without being too heavy. I like how it foams and washes away clean. The fact that it also helps to fight fine lines and wrinkles is a plus too.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with acne prone skin tried these products?
Staci K.
Staci K.
Renton, WA
How much does this cost?
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Wappingers Fl, NY
Do you think Burt's bees products are worth the high price tag?
Gisel Z.
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this help to get rid of acne
Caroline W.
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
What's your favorite Burt's Bees product ?