BY BURT'S BEES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Emily G.
Middleton
I found these at HomeGoods and decided to give them a go. I like them! I have a mini dachshund and he doesn’t seem to mind me using these on him. They’re good for a quick clean after a walk on both the coat and paws. Nice fresh scent.
Mariah B.
Port Angeles , WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog literally loves these wipes so much I’m saddened to find out they are discontinued! They don’t have a strong fragrance but remove dirt and assess hair. My dog is so cute, as soon as she sees me grabbing a wipe out she puts her head on my lap and closes her eyes, it’s the funniest thing, she loves it 😂 I’m SO SAD they got discontinued.
Claudia O.
Saint Johns, FL
My dog is very old and his tongue sticks out. When he eats he gets food all over his mouth and face and ears. I purchased these wipes to see if they would work and help get the food off his face. It says to not use them around the eye area, but they worked great on all the other areas. My dog also pees on his legs so I wiped them and there was no smell of pee. I recommend getting these.
nique w.
Hialeah, FL
First off why a dog needs wipes when the can use there tongue? lol but i guess this can be used if the nasty up his/her paws may come in handy if you ask me