Burt's Bees Hypoallergenic Cat Wipes uploaded by Lesley D.Burt's Bees Hypoallergenic Cat Wipes uploaded by Lesley D.Burt's Bees Hypoallergenic Cat Wipes uploaded by Amy C.

BY BURT'S BEES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Where can these be found? 2 Answers
  • I use tons of Burt's bees products on my own skin, but wh...2 Answers
Mariah B.
Port Angeles , WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I am so incredibly sad these got discontinued. I used these and the ones meant for dogs. The smell isn’t strong at all which I loved. I would use these all the time on my two cats. It helped remove excess hair and they didn’t mind it at all.
Skye T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Really like these for when we let out kitties outside (supervised) and they need a wipe down upon reentry to the house. Super easy to use. The smell is not intense or overpowering. The coat is left clean, moisturized, and shiny. It's not harsh on their skin and none of them fight us. I really like these wipes!
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I love these wipes for my cats! Fast and easy way to quickly clean up kitties every so often (especially around shedding seasons). It's gentle on their skin, and I've seen improvement in my older cat's coat as well! He's starting to become softer and shinier. The honey smell is very nice as well, and lasts delicately for a day or two.
Mary N.
Danvers
Love these cat wipes! They don't have an overly harsh or flowery smell, they help remove any pet dander and dust (my cat seems to get into everything) and they're super easy to use. My cat loves when I give him a "bath" with these! I would definitely buy these again.
Megan M.
Palm Coast, FL
I use these wipes on my cat and the dog wipes for my dog and they work pretty well. When they come in from outside and they have mud or dirt on their feet it wipes it off pretty well.
Rachel M.
Tampa, FL
Great product! Smells good and leaves cat shiny and soft. Much easier than trying to bath a cat. Plus it does not have unnecessary harsh chemicals!
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Burt's BeesTM Hypoallergenic Cat Wipes are great when you need to clean up your cats from mischief. Love that they are gentle and clean well.
Kaitlin H.
Solon , IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Cheap enough that I will buy when people who have allergies come over. From what I have heard they do make a difference
Madison B.
San Diego, CA
These wipes are great for my cats! Such a trusted chemical free brand! They come in handy when my cats have accidents
Kristin G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I love Burt's bees anything!!! I love using it on my skin so using it on my pet is great as well
Melissa S.
Springfield, VT
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Where can these be found?
Christina  C.
Golden, CO
I use tons of Burt's bees products on my own skin, but what do you other influensters have to say about the pet products they make?! Want to try these!!