BY BURT'S BEES

Go nuts for super soft skin with this crave alby indulgent body butter that moisturizes and conditions skin. A naturally decadent blend of softening honey and antioxidant rich sweet almond oil combines with nourishing shea butter to soak into skin, leaving it feeling super hydrated and smooth. No Parabens, Phthalates, or Petrochemicals 99% Natural For Details Call Made In USA

Burt's Bees Honey & Shea Body Butter
  • "I love this product. It totally hydrates my skin, leaving it soft and smooth. I use it after shower. The smell is very refreshing." in 33 reviews
  • "It works. it moisturize your dry skin. it works better than coco butter could ever. " in 20 reviews
  • "It is very moisturizing and amazing!" in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite lotion by burts bees." in 1 review
Harley G.
Windsor, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I gave it a 4 because it didn't smell as good as the original. I have to change that to a 5 because it is a very good product. It does smell a little different but after you put it on you don't notice it. Its creamy and I really like it because I can put it on and wait a little while and it doesnt look greasy and I have been using it for about 3 months now every morning and at bedtime and my face feels so soft and smooth. Its for the whole body if you want but I wanted something for my face that wouldn't burn my eyes. I had been using loreal and nutragena but I could not put them on my eyelids without it getting into my eyes. With this I put it all over my face and it doesn't burn my eyes and my eye lashes have improved also. I use water proof mascara and its usually hard to get off but when I apply this before my mascara it makes it easier to remove the mascara at bedtime. It has improved the slight lines on my forehead and eyes. Its the only thing I use now. My face and neck actually feel firmer after using it for 3 months.
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Yes, the smell isn’t the best thing about it, but it moisturizes really well and it’s 98% all natural. Before the product was a semi-solid creme that was absorbed easily with a vigorous massage. The new formula is more watery, smells AWFUL (and I was willing to put up with the old formula’s fragrance because it worked well), doesn’t absorb as well, and doesn’t moisturize as well as the original. I wouldn’t recommend purchasing this. Burt's Bees Honey & Shea Body Butter.
Roslyn R.
Kansas City
This is my favorite body butter. I have very dry skin and generally use body butter rather than lotion, and I've tried many other body butters, some much more expensive than this one. I've stopped trying all the others and I now use Burt's Bees Honey & Shea Body Butter exclusively. Other body butters I've tried feel great going on, but then they lose their moisturizing qualities quickly and my skin feels dry again. Not so with this one. It's the most moisturizing one I've found, it's not greasy, and it continues to moisturize throughout the day. I've read quite a few reviews that talk about the scent, and there seem to be a lot of people who don't like it. I don't mind it at all. It is an unusual scent, but to me it's not offensive, and it seems to smell nicer once it's on my skin. It's more of a natural smell to me, although I agree it would be nice if it smelled like honey.
Kyla G.
Asheville, NC
This is literally my favorite moisturizer ever! It does it’s job so well and feels so great on the skin. It’s not too oily and does not need to be reapplied multiple times to be effective. I will definitely buy again!
Teresa W.
MILWAUKIE, OR
This body butter is one of the best out there in my opinion. I work in healthcare and am always washing my hands to the point they are so dry and cracked and after using this body butter not only on my hands but on my whole body it leaves my hands so much better off it heals the painful cracks and the redness and leaves my body so much softer. Highly recommended!
Jessica N.
Love love love. I know it's a body butter but I sometimes use it in my face. I love this so much. Great company & great products. I would totally recommend this to anyone who asked. It has wonderful results, smells good, and is super reasonably priced. What a win!!
Jenny L.
green bay, WI
I always tell people that Burt's bees has everything and should definitely buy it! I love their body butter, it leaves my skin looking and feeling nice! Its very effective, specially for some who have really dry skin. I would definitely recommend to others.
Karen V K.
Benton
I am a believer in Burt's Bees products! I use several things, and you'll never find me without their lip moisturizer. I even used one of their products to plug a leak while out boating and it got us back to the dock safely! True story!
Holly B.
Frisco, TX
This hydrates so we’ll. I use it on the drier parts of my skin (elbow and feet especially) and it always leaves my skin feeling softer. I wear leather shoes so I get nasty dry skin on my feet and this helps them stay soft.
Keshawna A.
chicago ill
I️ Love the smell it the reminds me of this body butter I️ made at this organic shop ones. It locks in moisture quickly. It’s worth the price trust me a little goes a long way with is one. Great for dry skin
Jamie R.
Eau Claire, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone used this for cracked heels in the summer?
Viktoria B.
Are there any other scents of this? I just have the honey and Shea. I would love to know if there are other scents!
Holly B.
Would this work well on keeping stretch marks at bay during pregnancy?
penelope v.
Saint Petersburg, FL
What are the other scents?
Alex C.
Los Angeles , CA
Is there anyone else that doesn't like the texture of this product ?