Burt's Bees Honey & Orange Wax Body Lotion uploaded by Ashley Z.

BY BURT'S BEES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Burt's Bees Honey & Orange Wax Body Lotion
  • "I keep a travel size version of the body lotion in my car. It's got a great consistency and great for rubbing on my hands and legs on the go. Drys to a non-oily feeling finish. Very nourishing. " in 8 reviews
Manda H.
Papillion, NE
Found this by accident many moons ago, when Burt's Bees was relegated to heath food stores. The scent from the sampler lured me in, and after my first purchase I was hooked. this, and the milk & honey lotion, are still my two favorite products made by BB. soften your skin with this creamy lotion and indulge in the light, fresh scent. it's a multi- sensory experience.
Ashley Z.
Huntington Beach, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Burts Bees, but their honey and orange wax body lotion fell short. I love the scent, but I'm not a fan of the application. Unfortunately, this lotion is quite thin and leaves you with a sticky feeling. I would not reccomend it.
Margaret S.
Lynchburg , VA
I love this smell of this product! I use it when I am traveling because it reminds me of home (I'm from the south)! Not only that but it actually works! I hurt my thumb several years ago and if I don't keep it moisturized it cracks and hurts, this is why I love the Burt's bees brand!
Samara K.
Denver, CO
This was very hydrating for my skin and my hands were so soft after using this product, the scent was pretty good too, at first I wasn't sure because orange and honey sounds like a strange combination but trust me it smells just fine and is really great for your skin!
Sierra E.
GARDNER, KS
Affordable and sinks into your skin easily. I use this as a finisher lotion when I am giving myself home pedicures. Not greasy, lightly scented. Not expensive. Can be found at grocers and drug stores. Highly recommend.
Sam L.
I love the honey and orange scent and I can almost use it as a perfume for some days. It's excellent for sensitive skin. The only con I know is that you really have to shake it up to get it non-liquidy. Great price for the size and I would recommend.
Erin A.
This lotion smells amazing. Unfortunately, it feels heavy on your skin. I hate that feeling. The ingredients are great, the price is excellent, and the scent is just delightful; but I wouldn't buy it again simply because I don't like the way it sits on my skin. Too heavy.
Nicole B.
Vail, AZ
Nikkie P.
Lakeside, CA
I started using Burt's Bees body lotion because I ran out and used the baby's. Its the softest feel after I've ever had from a body lotion! It even helped my psoriasis a bit (which is tough!)
Eden P.
Minneapolis, MN
This lotion smells so good! I was initially drawn to this after asking what a family member was using that smelled so good! The texture it leaves afterwards is a bit too 'thick' for my liking, but overall it is a great moisturizing product. Love BB!