Burt's Bees Honey & Grapeseed Hand Cream

by Burt's Bees

The driest of hands are made smooth with this intensely hydrating cream. The combination of Honey and skin-softening, nutrient-rich oils nourishes and reconditions dry, overworked hands, leaving them soft to the touch.

Does this have a nice scent?
Really need to find a good hand lotion for dry hands
How does this compare to Nivea hand creams? More dense? Less sticky? Thanks!
Start your review of Burt's Bees Honey & Grapeseed Hand Cream!
Product Highlights
This is a wonderful smooth hand cream, and it smells AHHHHHHmazing.in reviews
I often use this one in winter when my hands get really dry and break out.in reviews
abi W.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Burt's Bees Honey & Grapeseed Hand Cream uploaded by abi W.
This is a really good hand cream! I love the smell it smells exactly like honey. The texture is smooth and not oily. It's really soft and absorbs quickly and I use it almost everyday
Meredith S.
st. louis
Burt's Bees Honey & Grapeseed Hand Cream uploaded by Meredith S.
This product is great. It doesn’t really smell like honey however, it kind of just smells like a homemade soap would smell if that makes sense? Very fresh! It is a thicker product (hence cream) so I wouldn’t recommend it for everyday use, but it has been great through the cold and flu season when I’m constantly washing my hands! They’re usually dry and cracked but with this product that hasn’t happened!
Amber R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Burt's Bees Honey & Grapeseed Hand Cream uploaded by Amber R.
This came in a pack with other Burt’s Bees products. This hand lotion smells weird and leaves your hands soft, but greasy. Not a fan.
Jasmine B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Burt's Bees Honey & Grapeseed Hand Cream uploaded by Jasmine B.
I got this lotion as a gift. I really loved the smell and how it made me skin feel so smooth. However after a while it became watery and I was unable to lather it on my skin. It definitely is natural.
marie A.
1,346 reviews
Burt's Bees Honey & Grapeseed Hand Cream uploaded by marie A.
I am obsessed with this hand cream. It smells very natural. I love how it smells like honey. It makes my hand very soft. This is a very good brand and i love their products. Highly recommend trying this hand cream. It works so good. I will buy this again.
Raquel C.
Fell in love with this hand cream the first day i used it! It smells like honey, kinda strong but i love it. It feels watery and weird at first and then it starts to absorb and your hands feel really hydrated and moisturized!
Thahmena Z.
Jamaica, NY
Burt's Bees Honey & Grapeseed Hand Cream uploaded by Thahmena Z.
This is a good hand cream to keep in your purse whenever you need it. It keeps your hand moisturized when you need it. But it doesn’t keep my hands moisturized all day. I have to constantly reapply. I probably won’t repurchase.
Julia N.
hutchinson
Burt's Bees Honey & Grapeseed Hand Cream uploaded by Julia N.
If you love honey this is the product for you!!! It’s very low expressive I love this product it makes my hands smell like honey all day long I love it and it takes away all my dryness in my hands perfect !!
Gracie R.
Morganton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Burt’s bees is a good product for hands and skin. It’s keeps the hands moisturized and smooth. I highly recommend this product to anyone needing a hand cream for there purse.
Cassandra T.
Bryant, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
1,267 reviews
Love Burt's Bees products since they always work so well and leave my skin smooth and soft. The hand cream is very clean and fresh smelling in my opinion, and works really well on hands!