Burt's Bees Honey & Grapeseed Hand Cream

by Burt's Bees

The driest of hands are made smooth with this intensely hydrating cream. The combination of Honey and skin-softening, nutrient-rich oils nourishes and reconditions dry, overworked hands, leaving them soft to the touch.

Ingredient:

This Sweet, Fragrant, Syrupy Substance Produced By Bees Soothes And Adds Softness To The Skin, And Is An Excellent Natural Moisturizer.
Water, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Butter, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Beeswax, Stearic Acid, Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed Butter, Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil, Glucose, Fragrance,Sodium Borate, Xanthan Gum, Sucrose Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Honey, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Beta Carotene, Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase.

How To Use:

Apply Liberally As Needed. Use After Every Hand Washing.

Does this have a nice scent?
Really need to find a good hand lotion for dry hands
How does this compare to Nivea hand creams? More dense? Less sticky? Thanks!
Start your review of Burt's Bees Honey & Grapeseed Hand Cream!
Product Highlights
“This is a wonderful smooth hand cream, and it smells AHHHHHHmazing.” in 1 review
“I often use this one in winter when my hands get really dry and break out.” in 1 review
Point, TX
This is a very strange product to me.. but in a good way. For one, it smells like straight up honey. If you don’t like that smell you won’t like this product. I love honey so it smells amazing to me. Second of all, it’s a pretty thick cream but once you start rubbing it in it becomes really thin with the heat from your hands. And the only con for me is it leaves this weird texture on your hands for a minute. Like they feel kinda slick, almost like this lotion has a high oil content, that could be from the grape seed though. But after it completely dries that feeling goes away and your hands feel nice and moisturized.
Bedford, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
3 stars because I feel this is an OK product. I got it in a Burt’s Bees gift set and was pretty excited to try it. Very lack luster-not as thick as I would like a hand CREAM to be and kind of greasy. Seems to sit on top of the skin vs penetrate and the affects are barely noticeable and shortly after application you’d never guess you’d even put hand cream on. Not awful, certainly wouldn’t buy again.
London, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The scent of this cream is light but nice! I’m a firm lover of Burts bees products. So the hand cream is a nice add on touch where I’m 9 months pregnant and my hands seem to stay dry at all times. I’ve only bought once so far but I do have plans on buying again. The container is a gorgeous simple clean look, very vibrant and welcoming! Also simple and compact to fit in every mom or woman’s diaper bag/purse.
Hilliard, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this hand cream year round, but find it especially useful during the colder months. It’s also great for elbows. The consistency is pretty thick and I had to knock off one star because it feels like it takes forever to get the cream rubbed in. Aside from that, no complaints. This cream keeps my hands soft all year and does great things for dry cuticles.
Nebo
I really like burts bees chapstick so I thought I would give the lotion a whirl. It’s pretty good! I don’t care for the smell. It does feel nice on the hands, it’s not greasy. It moisturizes as it’s supposed to. I might not buy it again as I would like to explore other stuff to find my favorite but it’s definitely not a bad product. :)
Leland, MS
Burts Bees products are hands down great. They are usually pricier than most products in a drug store, but it is so worth it. It is thick and creamy and really soak into the skin. I love having soft hands and recently my fathers hands started to crack, well I introduced him to this product and it has helped him tremendously!!
Plano, TX
Love the Burt's Bees hand cream. It has such a beautiful smell and my hands always look very hydrated after using this. I began to notice my hands looking crepey and I always liked Burt's Bees so I bought this recently again and I'm glad I did it's very moisturizing and as I said it has a pleasant odor.
Yelm, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love everything burts bees. We use their baby line for my baby, the chapstick and lotion for my toddler and basically everything for me. I like that they’re good, clean products and that they’re pretty affordable as well. Since I’ve been watching what i use on my skin BB has been a great choice.
Athens, GA
I have been trying to use more natural products here lately so Burt’s Bees as a brand has been great for that. This product has a nice scent to it, nothing overwhelming or that would cause a migraine. It’s not greasy but I do feel that I have to reapply it more frequently than I’d like.
Okemos, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this hand cream! I keep on my desk at work for almost daily use. It helps to keep my skin soft and hydrated. It can be a bit greasy and separate, so I recommend shaking it up before using. A little goes a long way so it last for quite a while. The smell is heavenly.