Burt's Bees Honey Almond & Shea Sugar Scrub uploaded by Olivia H.

BY BURT'S BEES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Burt's Bees Honey Almond & Shea Sugar Scrub
  • "I've tried a lot of different sugar scrubs, and this one is by far my favorite. It smells incredible, and I love the way my skin feels after I use it." in 26 reviews
  • "This is a simple, natural and nice smelling remedy for dry skin and rough skin patches-affordable and available in any drugstore, love burt's bees" in 7 reviews
  • "Anything BURT'S BEE....Yes, PLEASE! I have very sensitive skin; this is very mild and does don't irritate my skin at all. " in 4 reviews
Nicole T.
Hudson, NH
I absolutely love this scrub!! It got off so much dead skin but at the same time it left my skin feeling super silky soft. The brand is reasonably priced! I would definitely recommend this and I will be buying again!
Emily C.
This scrub is amazing I absolutely love how luscious and soft it leaves me feeling, I apply it to my legs in the shower after shaving and then climb right into bed afterward. It feels amazing to have such soft skin thanks to Burt’s bees I would highly recommend this product!
Bailey I.
Wichita
This smells AMAZING I'm in love with it. I'd do anything to get more of this stuff it leaves your skin so soft
Sarah F.
Great product but the oils inside kept leaking out of the container and leaving a residue on my shelf when laying flat and upright. Had to place in a plastic bag to stop the oils from getting onto surfaces.
Bailey R.
Pasadena, CA
This is my holy grail exfoliating scrub! Not only does it smell HEAVENLY, it’s affordable, convenient to buy, and WORKS!!! It gets your rough skin OFF and your baby soft skin ON!
Bailey R.
Pasadena, CA
I absolutely love this scrub! The smell... i mean... come on. But also, the effectiveness on removing dry flaky skin is SPOT ON!!! plus, even though you are not supposed to eat this product at all, if it slips a little in your mouth, you can taste the real sugar used in this product! So cool! Anyways, recommend 10/10.
Anda M.
London, ON
Exfoliates nicely and gently, not too harsh, and has a pleasant smell. Leaves skin soft and lovely, but also leaves a residue behind, it's like it doesn't rinse completely off the skin. I like that it comes in a jar and not in a tube that you'd have to squeeze to get the product out.
Jenni M.
Donegal Town
I really adored this product, I thought it was great! Only downside to it was that i used it before shaving & found that it left a bit of a residue on my skin, but nothing that would usually bother me! Smelled gorgeous, made me FEEL gorgeous, I'd 100% recommend!
sarah S.
Oran

"I've been using this exfoliating scrub for a few weeks now and I really love it. The scent is really good, very minty, it might be a bit overwhelming for some people but I really like it. It works great at cleaning my skin, and removing dead skin, and it makes my face feel really cool, like a blast of fresh air, and that sensation remains even minutes after I wash it off. I recommend this product. "
Ashlie L.
Poca, WV
Everyone needs a sugar scrub in the summer! This taste of this one is not great, but I only have to use it about once a week. It makes my lips feel super soft, without over-drying them. My friends who use lipsense love this stuff as well!
shakita c.
Ludowici, GA
I have yet to try this, i really want to but I'm not sure how it works have anyone tried it if so can you tell me if you liked it or not?? please and thank you <3
Mary A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Even though this is a body scrub, can I still use this on my face, or is there a separate sugar scrub for the face available?
courtney h.
Clementon, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was wondering if it leaves skin dry feeling or if it moisturizers as well? I would love to try it, just need to make sure it won't dry me out.
Michaela H.
This says it's good for dry skin, does anyone know if it's good for sensitive skin too? I have dry, sensitive acne prone skin and need a good exfoliator. :/
kiran s.
Euless, TX
Does anyone know if this works for exfoliating lips?