Burt's Bees Honey Almond & Shea Sugar Scrub uploaded by Olivia H.

BY BURT'S BEES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Burt's Bees Honey Almond & Shea Sugar Scrub
  • "I've tried a lot of different sugar scrubs, and this one is by far my favorite. It smells incredible, and I love the way my skin feels after I use it." in 26 reviews
  • "This is a simple, natural and nice smelling remedy for dry skin and rough skin patches-affordable and available in any drugstore, love burt's bees" in 7 reviews
  • "Anything BURT'S BEE....Yes, PLEASE! I have very sensitive skin; this is very mild and does don't irritate my skin at all. " in 4 reviews
Madison B.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love this sugar scrub! It smells
Amazing and leaves my skin soft and smooth when I get out of the shower! I definitely recommend a sugar scrub over a harsh salt scrub any day! :)
Cheyenne A.
Belvidere, TN
This was the first sugar scrub I ever used, and for me, it was like finding nirvana. Looking back, I think they're a little high on the price range, when you could get a Tree Hut Sugar Scrub for about nearly half. Great product overall though.
Melissa H.
Washington, DC
This scrub leaves my skin feeling SO soft! I love Burt's Bees as a brand in general, since they use natural ingredients in their products. This scrub is amazing and I use it again and again, especially when my skin needs a pick me up.
Michelle B.
This is a great scrub. The sugar granules are very exfoliating. It also has a lot of oils which makes it very moisturizing. Works great before a shave to give you super smooth skin. But it is not the cheapest scrub you could get.
Belinda G.
Bluffton, IN
Burt's Bees is the bees knees let me tell you I carry the lip balm everywhere I go and this sugar scrub is excellant for those winter hands I love it elbows too. I wish I had a lifetime supply of a lot of their prdts. I trust them.
Patricia O.
la crescenta, CA
Such a good scrub. very nice smelling and good price. I like taking it with me to the shower and just enjoying the luxurious feeling of being super clean and pampered.
Paige T.
['Sound Beach', 'NY'], NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love using this sugar scrub! I use this to exfoliate my skin every once in a while, and I love using this on my legs before shaving because it makes my skin feel so much smoothr after shaving! It smells amazing, and it also is gentle on sensitive skin when used not too frequently
Ana Vanessa R.
I was looking for a body scrub that wasn't oily and when I found this one I fell in love. I still use it cause it leaves my skin so soft. It gets rid of all the dead cells.
Cylee O.
Sarasota, FL
I've really been liking this scrub. I use it for my dry areas, like feet and elbows. Really gets the dead skin off and leaves you soft as can be! Smells amazing as well.
Kristina H.
Palm Coast, FL
This stuff definitely exfoliates. I love the smell and it does the job well. It is a little oily for a scrub and definitely very sugary. I wouldn't use it every day since it does leave my skin with a weird layer of sugar. I use this scrub then use my body wash afterwards.
shakita c.
Ludowici, GA
I have yet to try this, i really want to but I'm not sure how it works have anyone tried it if so can you tell me if you liked it or not?? please and thank you <3
Mary A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Even though this is a body scrub, can I still use this on my face, or is there a separate sugar scrub for the face available?
courtney h.
Clementon, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was wondering if it leaves skin dry feeling or if it moisturizers as well? I would love to try it, just need to make sure it won't dry me out.
Michaela H.
This says it's good for dry skin, does anyone know if it's good for sensitive skin too? I have dry, sensitive acne prone skin and need a good exfoliator. :/
kiran s.
Euless, TX
Does anyone know if this works for exfoliating lips?