Burt's Bees Honey Almond & Shea Sugar Scrub uploaded by Olivia H.

BY BURT'S BEES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Burt's Bees Honey Almond & Shea Sugar Scrub
  • "I've tried a lot of different sugar scrubs, and this one is by far my favorite. It smells incredible, and I love the way my skin feels after I use it." in 26 reviews
  • "This is a simple, natural and nice smelling remedy for dry skin and rough skin patches-affordable and available in any drugstore, love burt's bees" in 7 reviews
  • "Anything BURT'S BEE....Yes, PLEASE! I have very sensitive skin; this is very mild and does don't irritate my skin at all. " in 4 reviews
Ro'Chelle Rebel W.
Kissimmee, FL
This is the bees knees and so much more! LOVE! absolutely positively love! It's amazing it smells good (tastes good too lol ) and it makes me feel so soft and moisturizer and my skin glows after! I use it with the brightening face wash divine!
Stevie D.
Cross Lanes, WV
I would love to try this product for my dry skin! I love all Burt's bees product so I'm pretty sure this one will be as amazing as the others! I need to find a good hydrator so my face doesn't appear flaky!
Erica H.
I like this. It makes my skin soft but if it gets cold it separates and it's hard to use. It's not overly abrasive . It's also smells really nice. I don't think I would buy it again unless they can figure out the separation issue. Since my house usually runs colder, especially the bathrooms.
Christina D.
Albany, NY
I use this product on my feet with a pumice stone prior to applying the Burt's Bees coconut foot cream. It smells great and leaves my skin feeling smooth. The only complaint I have is that it tends to clump and doesn't wash easily down the drain while in the shower
Tina Maria R.
Doylestown, PA
This body scrub has an amazing scent and us so great for the skin. It exfoliates and moisturizers so amazingly well. It's one of my favorite scrubs I use. My daughter steals it all the time.
Shawna G.
New Rochelle , NY
I love everything Burt's Bees! This Honey scrub smells amazing and leaves your skin so soft and smooth. The price is a little more than some other drug store brands but well worth it for the quailty. I highly recommend.
Madison B.
San Diego, CA
I love this sugar scrub! It smells
Amazing and leaves my skin soft and smooth when I get out of the shower! I definitely recommend a sugar scrub over a harsh salt scrub any day! :)
Ashlyn Z.
I loooooove Burt's bees. I get their lip products regularly, but all their products always work well. I feel good about using a company that is natural. Their packaging is great and it always draws my eyes in the store. Would definitely recommend.
Cheyenne A.
Belvidere, TN
This was the first sugar scrub I ever used, and for me, it was like finding nirvana. Looking back, I think they're a little high on the price range, when you could get a Tree Hut Sugar Scrub for about nearly half. Great product overall though.
Melissa H.
Alexandria, VA
This scrub leaves my skin feeling SO soft! I love Burt's Bees as a brand in general, since they use natural ingredients in their products. This scrub is amazing and I use it again and again, especially when my skin needs a pick me up.
shakita c.
Ludowici, GA
I have yet to try this, i really want to but I'm not sure how it works have anyone tried it if so can you tell me if you liked it or not?? please and thank you <3
Mary A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Even though this is a body scrub, can I still use this on my face, or is there a separate sugar scrub for the face available?
courtney h.
Clementon, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was wondering if it leaves skin dry feeling or if it moisturizers as well? I would love to try it, just need to make sure it won't dry me out.
Michaela H.
This says it's good for dry skin, does anyone know if it's good for sensitive skin too? I have dry, sensitive acne prone skin and need a good exfoliator. :/
Linda H.
Do you use it all over or just on your face? Thanks