Burt's Bees Honey Almond & Shea Sugar Scrub uploaded by Olivia H.

BY BURT'S BEES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Burt's Bees Honey Almond & Shea Sugar Scrub
  • "I've tried a lot of different sugar scrubs, and this one is by far my favorite. It smells incredible, and I love the way my skin feels after I use it." in 26 reviews
  • "This is a simple, natural and nice smelling remedy for dry skin and rough skin patches-affordable and available in any drugstore, love burt's bees" in 7 reviews
  • "Anything BURT'S BEE....Yes, PLEASE! I have very sensitive skin; this is very mild and does don't irritate my skin at all. " in 4 reviews
Melissa S.
Springfield, VT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have used a cheaper sugar scrub in the past but this past Christmas my daughter got me this one because she knows how much I like burt's bees products. I am in love with this one and the way that it leaves my skin feeling after and all day long...wow
Kelly S.
E Bridgewtr, MA
This scrub is my current obsession. It's great for scrubbing away dry, wintery skin to bring back your smooth, beautiful skin just in time for summer! The smell is great, and its not too rough on the skin. I've also found its great to use this on your legs before shaving to get a closer shave!
Shannon S.
This is my go to sugar scrub, it smells fantastic and leaves my skin super soft, I don't even use lotion after using this, I would recommend it to anyone. It is a little pricey but it lasts for a couple months.
Stevie D.
Cross Lanes , WV
I would love to try this product for my dry skin! I love all Burt's bees product so I'm pretty sure this one will be as amazing as the others! I need to find a good hydrator so my face doesn't appear flaky!
This is the bees knees and so much more! LOVE! absolutely positively love! It's amazing it smells good (tastes good too lol ) and it makes me feel so soft and moisturizer and my skin glows after! I use it with the brightening face wash divine!
Erica H.
I like this. It makes my skin soft but if it gets cold it separates and it's hard to use. It's not overly abrasive . It's also smells really nice. I don't think I would buy it again unless they can figure out the separation issue. Since my house usually runs colder, especially the bathrooms.
Tina Maria R.
Doylestown, PA
This body scrub has an amazing scent and us so great for the skin. It exfoliates and moisturizers so amazingly well. It's one of my favorite scrubs I use. My daughter steals it all the time.
Christina D.
Albany, NY
I use this product on my feet with a pumice stone prior to applying the Burt's Bees coconut foot cream. It smells great and leaves my skin feeling smooth. The only complaint I have is that it tends to clump and doesn't wash easily down the drain while in the shower
Shawna G.
New Rochelle , NY
I love everything Burt's Bees! This Honey scrub smells amazing and leaves your skin so soft and smooth. The price is a little more than some other drug store brands but well worth it for the quailty. I highly recommend.
Ashlyn Z.
I loooooove Burt's bees. I get their lip products regularly, but all their products always work well. I feel good about using a company that is natural. Their packaging is great and it always draws my eyes in the store. Would definitely recommend.
shakita c.
Ludowici, GA
I have yet to try this, i really want to but I'm not sure how it works have anyone tried it if so can you tell me if you liked it or not?? please and thank you <3
Mary A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Even though this is a body scrub, can I still use this on my face, or is there a separate sugar scrub for the face available?
courtney h.
Clementon, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was wondering if it leaves skin dry feeling or if it moisturizers as well? I would love to try it, just need to make sure it won't dry me out.
Michaela H.
This says it's good for dry skin, does anyone know if it's good for sensitive skin too? I have dry, sensitive acne prone skin and need a good exfoliator. :/
kiran s.
Euless, TX
Does anyone know if this works for exfoliating lips?