Burt's Bees Honey Almond & Shea Sugar Scrub uploaded by Olivia H.

BY BURT'S BEES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Burt's Bees Honey Almond & Shea Sugar Scrub
  • "I've tried a lot of different sugar scrubs, and this one is by far my favorite. It smells incredible, and I love the way my skin feels after I use it." in 26 reviews
  • "This is a simple, natural and nice smelling remedy for dry skin and rough skin patches-affordable and available in any drugstore, love burt's bees" in 7 reviews
  • "Anything BURT'S BEE....Yes, PLEASE! I have very sensitive skin; this is very mild and does don't irritate my skin at all. " in 4 reviews
Sarah F.
Great product but the oils inside kept leaking out of the container and leaving a residue on my shelf when laying flat and upright. Had to place in a plastic bag to stop the oils from getting onto surfaces.
Bailey R.
Pasadena, CA
I absolutely love this scrub! The smell... i mean... come on. But also, the effectiveness on removing dry flaky skin is SPOT ON!!! plus, even though you are not supposed to eat this product at all, if it slips a little in your mouth, you can taste the real sugar used in this product! So cool! Anyways, recommend 10/10.
Emily C.
This scrub is amazing I absolutely love how luscious and soft it leaves me feeling, I apply it to my legs in the shower after shaving and then climb right into bed afterward. It feels amazing to have such soft skin thanks to Burt’s bees I would highly recommend this product!
Bailey R.
Pasadena, CA
This is my holy grail exfoliating scrub! Not only does it smell HEAVENLY, it’s affordable, convenient to buy, and WORKS!!! It gets your rough skin OFF and your baby soft skin ON!
Ashlie L.
Poca, WV
Everyone needs a sugar scrub in the summer! This taste of this one is not great, but I only have to use it about once a week. It makes my lips feel super soft, without over-drying them. My friends who use lipsense love this stuff as well!
Camille T.
charlotte, nc
I love the feel and scent of this scrub. I use it in the shower on my legs, where I have keratosis pilaris. It's definitely a rough and textured scrub, with actual pieces and shards in, so it's probably not best for sensitive skin or the face, ever! I don't use it every day because I worry about the rough pieces being too much for every day use. Also, I never scrub very hard when I use it! It makes my legs feel nice and soft.
Alyssa H.
Galveston, TX
I love the Burt's Bees brand! This sugar scrub is everything . I use it with an exfoliating glove and my skin comes out baby soft every time. It has a very gentle scrub, so it doesn't cause redness after your shower. Definitely will be purchasing again!
Kristi E.
Mantua, NJ
This product is amazing! Not only does it scrub away the dead skin, but it makes my skin feel great! Just a little bit goes a long way. And the price is right. It's a product for all skin types. It's defiantly worth a try!
Linda M.
New Hyde Park, NY
I love scrubs of any kind, but this one is a favorite. It's a great exfoliating scrub but it's gentle enough to not leave me feeling as though I just took off an entire layer of skin. The smell is terrific.
michelle Q.
It's a really enjoyable product, this consistency feels very thick and chunky which could be a good thing or bad, depending on what you like. It did exfoliate my skin and the smell was not bad at all.
Blanca B.
Reedley, CA
Does this really work good?
Linda H.
Do you use it all over or just on your face? Thanks
hannah w.
EVERSON, WA
Does this come in different sizes?
Lori C.
How many times do you have to use this before you start to tell a difference?
Kimberly F.
New Richmond , WI
How is the smell? I'm normally not a fan of Burt's Bees scents.