Mary A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2

Even though this is a body scrub, can I still use this on my face, or is there a separate sugar scrub for the face available?

Stephanie Aimee V.
Stephanie Aimee V.
Vienna, VA
2 years, 5 months ago
This will leave your face greasy
Justine U.
Justine U.
3 years, 5 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I don't use it on my face because it is pretty rough, but I have super sensitive skin. I make my partner scrub my back with this stuff and it feels so good!
Tuyet K.
Tuyet K.
Edmonton, AB
3 years, 8 months ago
I am curious about this product. I love the Burt's Bees line. Would it be good for the soles of my feet?
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
3 years, 9 months ago
When I had this product I did use it on my face. It is a body scrub but it worked great on my face. You should be fine and not have any issues