BeautySkinBath & BodyBurt's Bees
Honey Almond & Shea Sugar Scrub

Burt's Bees Honey Almond & Shea Sugar Scrub

by Burt's Bees

Does this rinse clean or leave any filmy residue? I prefer scrubs that don't leave a film like a moisturizer.
Any tips on how to use this product?
Is this sugar scrub good?
Start your review of Burt's Bees Honey Almond & Shea Sugar Scrub!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I've tried a lot of different sugar scrubs, and this one is by far my favorite. It smells incredible, and I love the way my skin feels after I use it.in reviews
This is a simple, natural and nice smelling remedy for dry skin and rough skin patches-affordable and available in any drugstore, love burt's beesin reviews
Anything BURT'S BEE....Yes, PLEASE! I have very sensitive skin; this is very mild and does don't irritate my skin at all. in reviews
Ashlie L.
Elkview, WV
Everyone needs a sugar scrub in the summer! This taste of this one is not great, but I only have to use it about once a week. It makes my lips feel super soft, without over-drying them. My friends who use lipsense love this stuff as well!
Meagan S.
Red Lion, PA
Loved this product. It smells fabulous and left my skin super soft. I love that it's natural and works just as well as other brands. Worth the money
Tyla C.
Spanish Springs
I recommend this to everyone because it makes my rough skin feel so soft. Personally I use it before I shave and my body feels so soft all over
Nikki D.
Guerneville, CA
Love this. Smells great. Skin feels smooth after. Rinses clean and no residue. I love this product.
Kelly F.
Stroudsburg, PA
I use this as a treat for myself when I actually stop for five minutes. It leaves me feeling exfoliated and my skin feeling a bit younger.
Emily G.
Woodland, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have not actually tried this yet so I’m not sure why it’s in my snaps. But I love Burt’s Bees, hopefully #Influenster can send me one in a #VoxBox one day😊
Angela W.
Louisville, KY
1,534 reviews
Purchased at: Target
Nice product but a small container for the price. Smells so good. Honey, Almond and Sugar. So softening and smooths the dry skin I have during the winter. I really like many of Burt’s Bees products. I purchased this at Target.
Mattalis B.
Kalamazoo, MI
I love this scrub I dont even know why but I purchased it at Walmart and it wasn't cheap it really takes off the dead skin but it's a little yo pricey for me yes I would buy it all the time because I really works
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
1,038 reviews
This keeps my lips smooth in the harsh winter weather. It smells great with out being overpowering and I love that it has natural ingredients.
Raysa G.
Halethorpe , MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always I prefer sugar is good for exfoliating, if you want to see results you have to used everyday
Ask a question to the Influenster community...