Burt's Bees Honey Almond & Shea Sugar Scrub uploaded by Olivia H.

BY BURT'S BEES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sarah F.
Great product but the oils inside kept leaking out of the container and leaving a residue on my shelf when laying flat and upright. Had to place in a plastic bag to stop the oils from getting onto surfaces.
Bailey R.
Pasadena, CA
This is my holy grail exfoliating scrub! Not only does it smell HEAVENLY, it’s affordable, convenient to buy, and WORKS!!! It gets your rough skin OFF and your baby soft skin ON!
Bailey R.
Pasadena, CA
I absolutely love this scrub! The smell... i mean... come on. But also, the effectiveness on removing dry flaky skin is SPOT ON!!! plus, even though you are not supposed to eat this product at all, if it slips a little in your mouth, you can taste the real sugar used in this product! So cool! Anyways, recommend 10/10.
Camille T.
charlotte, nc
I love the feel and scent of this scrub. I use it in the shower on my legs, where I have keratosis pilaris. It's definitely a rough and textured scrub, with actual pieces and shards in, so it's probably not best for sensitive skin or the face, ever! I don't use it every day because I worry about the rough pieces being too much for every day use. Also, I never scrub very hard when I use it! It makes my legs feel nice and soft.
Isabella C.
Deerfield Beach
I really love this scrub. The scent leaves you smelling like candy , literally ! It's the first scrub I've used that moisturizers your skin when it rinses off. You can get out the shower and put little to no lotion on and. Be okay!!

I don't like how liquid it is though, I think it has to do with all the oils in it . It makes it hard to get out the container without making a mess.
Alyssa H.
Galveston, TX
I love the Burt's Bees brand! This sugar scrub is everything . I use it with an exfoliating glove and my skin comes out baby soft every time. It has a very gentle scrub, so it doesn't cause redness after your shower. Definitely will be purchasing again!
Ashlie L.
Poca, WV
Everyone needs a sugar scrub in the summer! This taste of this one is not great, but I only have to use it about once a week. It makes my lips feel super soft, without over-drying them. My friends who use lipsense love this stuff as well!
Kristi E.
This product is amazing! Not only does it scrub away the dead skin, but it makes my skin feel great! Just a little bit goes a long way. And the price is right. It's a product for all skin types. It's defiantly worth a try!
Linda M.
New Hyde Park, NY
I love scrubs of any kind, but this one is a favorite. It's a great exfoliating scrub but it's gentle enough to not leave me feeling as though I just took off an entire layer of skin. The smell is terrific.
michelle Q.
It's a really enjoyable product, this consistency feels very thick and chunky which could be a good thing or bad, depending on what you like. It did exfoliate my skin and the smell was not bad at all.
shakita c.
Ludowici, GA
I have yet to try this, i really want to but I'm not sure how it works have anyone tried it if so can you tell me if you liked it or not?? please and thank you <3
Mary A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Even though this is a body scrub, can I still use this on my face, or is there a separate sugar scrub for the face available?
courtney h.
Clementon, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was wondering if it leaves skin dry feeling or if it moisturizers as well? I would love to try it, just need to make sure it won't dry me out.
Michaela H.
This says it's good for dry skin, does anyone know if it's good for sensitive skin too? I have dry, sensitive acne prone skin and need a good exfoliator. :/
kiran s.
Euless, TX
Does anyone know if this works for exfoliating lips?