BY BURT'S BEES

• Around How much does this gift set cost?2 Answers
Wb P.
This is the perfect little gift for anyone and everyone on your gift list. Makes a great gift for family, friends and teachers. It is very affordable and each product is wonderful in addition to smelling divine. I have purchased several of the holiday gift sets and will by more. Highly recommend!
Michelle F.
Cumberland
I received this gem for Christmas and my nails and fingers have never looked better. My anxiety causes me to pick at my fingers and peel skin. The salve/balm has worked wonders on my nail beds fingers and cuticles!
Kelly C.
Flowery Branch
I got this as a gift last year for Christmas and I could not get enough of it! The hand lotion is a bit thick, but I would put it on before bed and I would wake up with velvet hands!
Gigi D.
My favorite holiday self-gift stocking stuffer- I KNOW I'm not the only one to stuff a treat or two into your own stocking! This one is perfect for the winter season, with a little bit of lip and skin care for those dry, cold days.
Claudia J.
S Milwaukee, WI
I swear by Burts Bee's anything! This foot care is AWESOME! Makes your feet so soft and smooth in between trips to get a pedicure. Well worth the price and I've bought it as gifts for friends and family!
Angie F.
Kansas City
Burts Bees products can't be beat! Lotions absorb quickly never leaves your skin feeling greasy. The lip balms are amazing and I use them religiously and never have chapped lips!
Ann W.
I got this as a gift and I am in love. Burt's Bees has always been a favorite for me. Using these products make my dry hands and feet feel amazing and they smell great too. I will keep buying these products in the future.
Renee P.
Sutton, MA
I actually received this product as a gift and loved all the creams and salves that were included. The best part is the product is made from all natural ingredients.
Frankie L.
Glendale, AZ
Got this from my mom as a gift for Christmas, and although I opened it right away it smelled kind of rancid. Worked wonders on mosquito bites, though.
Diane N.
San Diego, CA
I love the foot cream. It feels nice against the hard, calloused heel that is cracked. It leaves the area soft and hydrated and it smells nice too.
Jennifer H.
Ecorse , MI
Around How much does this gift set cost?