Burt's Bees Herbal Insect Repellent uploaded by PW C.Burt's Bees Herbal Insect Repellent uploaded by Francesca O.Burt's Bees Herbal Insect Repellent uploaded by Ginko K.

BY BURT'S BEES #23 in Insect Repellent

The Herbal Fragrances You Love Can Ward Off The Buzzing Pests You Hate. Our Natural Blend Of Rosemary, Lemongrass, Citronella Oil And Other Essential Oils Can Form A Scented Force Field Between You And Those Biting And Stinging Party Crashers. Talk About A Bug Repellent Double-whammy!

• Wards Off Bugs With Blend Of Rosemary, Lemongrass, Citronella Oil And Other Essential Oils
  • Refreshing Herbal Scent

Ingredient:

Made From Both The Stem And Leaf Of The Cymbopogon, Citronella Oil Is A Super Famous Plant-based Insect Repellant. All-natural And Proven Effective, When You Get Bugged By Bugs, Citronella Oil's Got You Covered.
Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil, Thuja Occidentalis (Cedar) Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oilcymbopogon Nardus (Citronella) Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil, Geranium Maculatum (Geranium) Oil, Tocopherol

How To Use:

Apply Liberally To Exposed Skin, Particularly Your Ankles, Legs, Arms And Hairline Before Venturing Outdoors.

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I have terrible allergies to be fair but just a warning to really look through the ingredients and make sure to sample test a small part before using too far from home." in 1 review
Melissa M.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
I kept having to re apply this because the bugs would not stay away from me. I was a bit disappointed because I was hoping to find a good natural bug repellent.
Brianna O.
Rio Rancho, NM
This gave me a rash and little bumps. I have terrible allergies to be fair but just a warning to really look through the ingredients and make sure to sample test a small part before using too far from home.
Shannon V.
Northport, NY
Love all of the Burt's Bees products. Easily recognizable packaging, which is usually made from recycleables! +1! Smells great and works! Hard to find natural bug repellent that works!
nicole g.
Everett, MA
I didn't find that Burt's Bees really kept the insects away in the same manner that OFF does. I feel as though I have to keep reapplying this product to ensure that bugs remain away.
Holly H.
Lebanon, OR
Huge fan of Burts Bees! This stuff works so well! Just like other Burts Bees line-up! Tested and works! Kept the bugs off my family our entire camping trip!
Lisa P.
Gainesville, FL
This stuff is awesome! It's completely natural and safe. It works wonders on my kids and pets - and smells great too! Definitely something I will buy again.
Ashley M.
Scottsdale, AZ
It wins in the safe department but not in the effective one and since none of us are spraying this on for fun that just kind of makes it a waste of time
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
Fair warning - this smells STRONG. But it does work. It's not a miracle, but you will have a lot less bites/bother than if you didn't use anything.
Briana S.
I used this repellent before and it seemed to work just as well as others I feel as though I would need to use it more to give it a better review.
Crystal G.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Love this, and it is all natural. As all natural sprays, they don't work as well as Deet, but I feel much more comfortable putting it on my face.
Natalie F.
Where can purchase this?
Brittany H.
Orange, MA
Can you use this on pets? Mosquitoes are so bad in the New England area and I have been desperately trying to find a toxic chemical free product that I can be completely comfortable using on my furry family member
Michelle a.
Middletown, RI
Is this repellent really oily? Some of the reviews say you have to apply a ton, how many uses does each bottle provide? And how strong is the smell?
Shellby M.
Where can I buy this?
Meghan P.
West Terre Haute, IN
How much does this cost?