Burt's Bees Herbal Insect Repellent uploaded by PW C.Burt's Bees Herbal Insect Repellent uploaded by Francesca O.Burt's Bees Herbal Insect Repellent uploaded by Ginko K.

BY BURT'S BEES

The Herbal Fragrances You Love Can Ward Off The Buzzing Pests You Hate. Our Natural Blend Of Rosemary, Lemongrass, Citronella Oil And Other Essential Oils Can Form A Scented Force Field Between You And Those Biting And Stinging Party Crashers. Talk About A Bug Repellent Double-whammy!

• Wards Off Bugs With Blend Of Rosemary, Lemongrass, Citronella Oil And Other Essential Oils
  • Refreshing Herbal Scent

Ingredient:

Made From Both The Stem And Leaf Of The Cymbopogon, Citronella Oil Is A Super Famous Plant-based Insect Repellant. All-natural And Proven Effective, When You Get Bugged By Bugs, Citronella Oil's Got You Covered.
Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil, Thuja Occidentalis (Cedar) Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oilcymbopogon Nardus (Citronella) Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil, Geranium Maculatum (Geranium) Oil, Tocopherol

How To Use:

Apply Liberally To Exposed Skin, Particularly Your Ankles, Legs, Arms And Hairline Before Venturing Outdoors.

• Where can purchase this?3 Answers
  • Does anyone know where to purchase this in Canada?1 Answers
  • Is this better than Off! or other brand of insect repelle...1 Answers
Burt's Bees Herbal Insect Repellent
  • "I have terrible allergies to be fair but just a warning to really look through the ingredients and make sure to sample test a small part before using too far from home." in 1 review
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
The smell is pretty strong and hard to ignore but if you can get past that it actually works fairly well. For me it worked a lot better than chemical sprays like Off (smelled better too!) in keeping the swarms at bay while camping. It's oily so I would keep it to bare skin only to avoid stains.
Renee W.
I am in love with all of Burt's Bees products so I thought I would try the All Natural Outdoor Herbal Insect Repellent. Needless to say, we have another winner! The scent is pleasant and not overpowering as other brands are. It does not cause you to choke as you are spraying it and it works better than brands that I have tried previously. I recommend this product to everyone!
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Buts bees products are great and i love the fact that all their products are natural specially when it comes to bug replant, you want a product that keeps insects and bugs away but not harm you or your family and i find that this bug replant is the perfect thing.
Braeven O.
Wilton, WI
Being allergic to mosquitos, they get AWFUL in spring and summer here in Wisconsin, my mosquito bites swell bigger than quarters. I live by this stuff all throughout the days. I carry it EVERYWHERE, it's natural and it doesn't leave your skin oily.
Sarah B.
I am obsessed with Burt's Bees products! This herbal outdoor insect repellent is a must-have during the summertime when the mosquitoes are out. This is a great product to keep in your purse during tailgate season too.

Purchase at Target!
LASHARI C.
FAIRFAX, VA
This stuff works WONDERS. I went out in the middle of the woods, trudged through a lake to a waterfall on a summer day and went home with NO bites!!! I was amazed. I went out and bought this immediately! 5 stars!
Diana H.
This has a nice smell to it! I like that it's gentle on my skin and doesn't irritate me. Sometimes I think this product works really well, but other times I don't see much of an effect. I think you have to put tons of it on in order to see a difference.
Denise U.
I wish this were readily available in stores. The scent is very nice and the bugs hate it! I cannot use anything with deet and this is a very effective alternative. It is made from natural pils, so yes it is oily, but I will take oil over bug bites any day!
Caroline O.
I can’t really get behind this product. I love Burt’s Bees but this bug spray blows. I wanted to try a more safe bug repellent, but this one doesn’t do its job. Also, it is far too expensive. Maybe it would work for someone else, but not my favorite bug spray.
Ginko K.
BROOKLYN, NY
Very very effective, smells great and doesn't leave your skin feeling clumpy. It gives such a great shine. I really love the fact that it an all natural product.
Natalie F.
Where can purchase this?
Michelle a.
Middletown, RI
Is this repellent really oily? Some of the reviews say you have to apply a ton, how many uses does each bottle provide? And how strong is the smell?
Brittany H.
Orange, MA
Can you use this on pets? Mosquitoes are so bad in the New England area and I have been desperately trying to find a toxic chemical free product that I can be completely comfortable using on my furry family member
Meghan P.
West Terre Haute, IN
How much does this cost?
Shellby M.