Burt's Bees Herbal Insect Repellent uploaded by PW C.Burt's Bees Herbal Insect Repellent uploaded by Francesca O.Burt's Bees Herbal Insect Repellent uploaded by Ginko K.

BY BURT'S BEES

The Herbal Fragrances You Love Can Ward Off The Buzzing Pests You Hate. Our Natural Blend Of Rosemary, Lemongrass, Citronella Oil And Other Essential Oils Can Form A Scented Force Field Between You And Those Biting And Stinging Party Crashers. Talk About A Bug Repellent Double-whammy!

• Wards Off Bugs With Blend Of Rosemary, Lemongrass, Citronella Oil And Other Essential Oils
  • Refreshing Herbal Scent

Ingredient:

Made From Both The Stem And Leaf Of The Cymbopogon, Citronella Oil Is A Super Famous Plant-based Insect Repellant. All-natural And Proven Effective, When You Get Bugged By Bugs, Citronella Oil's Got You Covered.
Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil, Thuja Occidentalis (Cedar) Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oilcymbopogon Nardus (Citronella) Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil, Geranium Maculatum (Geranium) Oil, Tocopherol

How To Use:

Apply Liberally To Exposed Skin, Particularly Your Ankles, Legs, Arms And Hairline Before Venturing Outdoors.

• Where can purchase this?3 Answers
  • Does anyone know where to purchase this in Canada?1 Answers
  • Is this better than Off! or other brand of insect repelle...1 Answers
Burt's Bees Herbal Insect Repellent
  • "I have terrible allergies to be fair but just a warning to really look through the ingredients and make sure to sample test a small part before using too far from home." in 1 review
Camille S.
Scottsbluff, NE
Sometimes “all-natural” seems to scare people because they think it won’t be as effective but Burt’s bees is my favorite brand with all natural ingredients. Everything I’ve tried from this brand, including this bug spray, works great! Safe for kids and fabrics such as your tent.
Cynthia N.
I recently noticed how bad I am affected by mosquito bites. Living in South Florida you can honestly find mosquitos a little more than just the summer, therefore, this product provides full protection when those little critters are out any time of the year. I love the smell because it smells very citrusy from the citronella and it is oil based as it carries different essential oils. I am totally all for all natural products and this is DEET FREE! Highly recommend this burst bee product.

I purchase mine at Whole Foods
Aurora R.
Highland, CA
THIS is the only insect repellent I have ever used that keeps the little suckers away! It's amazing!!

My first experience with BB repellent was at a July BBQ in the country wooded area of Northern California. I didn't receive a single bite with this stuff on. And I could *see* the mosquitoes swarming around. I went camping last week in the Tahoe National forest for 5 days. I made sure I had this spray. I put a little stream under our picnic table and along the ground at our tent entrance, not to mention on my person. Not a single bite, and no monstrous buzzing in my tent. The very last night I misplaced my spray and had to try and cover up with clothes alone (even used a neighbors repellent). My hands and wrists were bitten within 20 minutes.
Spring W.
Indianapolis, IN
Burt's Bees Wax states that they do not test on animals however they are owned by a company that does test on animals. I did enjoy this product and like the smell a lot better than conventional insect sprays.
Francesca O.
Littleton, CO
Ok, first, the 5 star rating is for the effectiveness, this stuff works! we were at a work training in Florida in June and people around me using deet were getting eaten alive, I was using this on myself and my baby and got one mosquito bite between us. The reason being this is basically a spray-on citronella candle. so if you don't mind smelling very strongly of citronella it's great. personally the smell isn't terrible to me, preferable to smelling like deet, and it was worth it for the results, but buyer be warned. also - it's an oil, so I definitely would not recommend spraying it on clothing, I sprayed it on my arms, legs, and neck and rubbed it in.
Jan S.
I love Burt's Bees products! This works very well, it smells very nice, rather citronella-y. The downsides are that it does come out oily until it dries. I am an avid hiker and have found in deep woods, it doesn't work as well as i would have hoped in keeping away the pesky bugs. Also, when hiking and working up a sweat, the last thing you want is to be oily! So i would definitely recommend this product if you aren't going to be doing any type of outdoor strenuous activity. Maybe sitting on your porch, taking a walk, etc would be better suited for this product.
Johanna M.
Tempe, AZ
This actually works!! Perfect for camping or just spending the day out doors and it doesn't have that weird odor other bug repellants have. It also doesn't leave an odd oily residue.
Ramona G.
Hampton
I used all the time when we go outside to the beach camping is a wonderful product is does what the label said I don't have a bottle right know to take a picture
Max H.
I'm always looking for the most natural products I can find. I found this at Whole Foods, and it met my expectations. Felt nice, no chemicals, and smells great. Good for the price, and works just as well as the chemical-laden stuff. Don't spray it near flame!
Chantelle S.
Columbus, OH
The smell is ok but quite strong. My daycare asked I quit using it and find an unscented spray because of allergies in the facility. It's an oil based product so it is greasy. It does not absorb well so it stays on the surface and if not rubbed it well, it dries in a yellow tint. The spray comes out in a stream and not a nice shower. I'm not sure if that is a defect in the sprayer or if that is how it comes out because of the oil based product. It does seem to help with the bugs.
Natalie F.
Where can purchase this?
Michelle a.
Middletown, RI
Is this repellent really oily? Some of the reviews say you have to apply a ton, how many uses does each bottle provide? And how strong is the smell?
Brittany H.
Orange, MA
Can you use this on pets? Mosquitoes are so bad in the New England area and I have been desperately trying to find a toxic chemical free product that I can be completely comfortable using on my furry family member
Meghan P.
West Terre Haute, IN
How much does this cost?
Shellby M.