Burt's Bees Herbal Insect Repellent uploaded by PW C.Burt's Bees Herbal Insect Repellent uploaded by Francesca O.Burt's Bees Herbal Insect Repellent uploaded by Ginko K.

BY BURT'S BEES #27 in Insect Repellent

The Herbal Fragrances You Love Can Ward Off The Buzzing Pests You Hate. Our Natural Blend Of Rosemary, Lemongrass, Citronella Oil And Other Essential Oils Can Form A Scented Force Field Between You And Those Biting And Stinging Party Crashers. Talk About A Bug Repellent Double-whammy!

• Wards Off Bugs With Blend Of Rosemary, Lemongrass, Citronella Oil And Other Essential Oils
  • Refreshing Herbal Scent

Ingredient:

Made From Both The Stem And Leaf Of The Cymbopogon, Citronella Oil Is A Super Famous Plant-based Insect Repellant. All-natural And Proven Effective, When You Get Bugged By Bugs, Citronella Oil's Got You Covered.
Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil, Thuja Occidentalis (Cedar) Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oilcymbopogon Nardus (Citronella) Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil, Geranium Maculatum (Geranium) Oil, Tocopherol

How To Use:

Apply Liberally To Exposed Skin, Particularly Your Ankles, Legs, Arms And Hairline Before Venturing Outdoors.

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I have terrible allergies to be fair but just a warning to really look through the ingredients and make sure to sample test a small part before using too far from home." in 1 review
Sofi G.
New York
It’s a great bug repellent for enjoying a backyard bbq. It’s not strong enough for camping at the lake during mosquito season. The scent is very pleasant. It is a little bit oily on the skin and might stain clothes. However it feels and smells better than chemical repellents.
Ashlee W.
I typically love all Burt's Bees products but I just can't get down with this insect repellent. It's very oily or at least it feels very oily to me. I thought I would really enjoy it because of the natural aspect but it's not my favorite.
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
Recently visited Puerto Rico and this helped tons. It is oil based so it's a little oily. It does have a strong scent but it doesn't give me a headache. I didn't get a single bite and normally I'm a mosquito magnet. Id totally recommend this if you're doing any activities outside.
Caroline O.
I can’t really get behind this product. I love Burt’s Bees but this bug spray blows. I wanted to try a more safe bug repellent, but this one doesn’t do its job. Also, it is far too expensive. Maybe it would work for someone else, but not my favorite bug spray.
Evgenia F.
Kent, OH
I HATE insect repellents but had to use them when I traveled in the Amazon jungle in South America. I used the strongest, nastiest stuff while I was there and still got eaten alive! And all the while I was soaking in chemicals! When someone gave me this to try I was incredulous but kind of enjoyed the smell and it was a nice change from Jungle Juice. Use it generously and you will see results. Here is the deal: it is oily (just like all insect repellents) and you need to reapply often (just like all repellents) and you will be bitten occasionally (just like with all repellents), so why not use this one which is natural and smells nicer?
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
The smell is pretty strong and hard to ignore but if you can get past that it actually works fairly well. For me it worked a lot better than chemical sprays like Off (smelled better too!) in keeping the swarms at bay while camping. It's oily so I would keep it to bare skin only to avoid stains.
April F.
del city, OK
I absolutely love Hurts Bees products and was excited to see Inspect repellant spray by them. I'm all about trying out their products, due to their brand name has always proven worthy to buy. This product works amazing. Many people will stick to major name brands, due to that's what their parents always bought. Me, nope, let me try other brands to try against others.
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
I absolutely hate bugs especially when they bite me. But this spray keeps them at bay. It is a great natural product. It doesn't have an overwhelming smell. It is also affordable and easy to use. I recommend
Cynthia N.
Homestead, FL
I recently noticed how bad I am affected by mosquito bites. Living in South Florida you can honestly find mosquitos a little more than just the summer, therefore, this product provides full protection when those little critters are out any time of the year. I love the smell because it smells very citrusy from the citronella and it is oil based as it carries different essential oils. I am totally all for all natural products and this is DEET FREE! Highly recommend this burst bee product.

I purchase mine at Whole Foods
Aurora R.
Highland, CA
THIS is the only insect repellent I have ever used that keeps the little suckers away! It's amazing!!

My first experience with BB repellent was at a July BBQ in the country wooded area of Northern California. I didn't receive a single bite with this stuff on. And I could *see* the mosquitoes swarming around. I went camping last week in the Tahoe National forest for 5 days. I made sure I had this spray. I put a little stream under our picnic table and along the ground at our tent entrance, not to mention on my person. Not a single bite, and no monstrous buzzing in my tent. The very last night I misplaced my spray and had to try and cover up with clothes alone (even used a neighbors repellent). My hands and wrists were bitten within 20 minutes.
Natalie F.
Where can purchase this?
Brittany H.
Orange, MA
Can you use this on pets? Mosquitoes are so bad in the New England area and I have been desperately trying to find a toxic chemical free product that I can be completely comfortable using on my furry family member
Michelle a.
Middletown, RI
Is this repellent really oily? Some of the reviews say you have to apply a ton, how many uses does each bottle provide? And how strong is the smell?
Shellby M.
Where can I buy this?
Meghan P.
West Terre Haute, IN
How much does this cost?