BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Herbal Deodorant This natural herbal deodorant allows the body to sweat, which is a natural cleansing process necessary to release toxins Our essential oil blend of sage, lemon and lavender minimizes and neutralizes odors naturally These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease

Cruz M.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is the best deodorant Ive ever used. I don't like smelling like artificial fruit, or a baby, or fake overly sweet flowers. I have a very sensitive nose and can only wear natural perfumes. This smells like sage and lemon and is never cloying or overpowering. My son kept stealing the original bottle I bought so I bought a three pack to appease him.
Simone B.
Pickering, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
I love that this deodorant is organic! I’m also a big fan of spray deodorants because they are much more convenient! This smells great plus it’s a good price
Tho S.
Richmond
Purchased at: Walgreens
I only use herbal deodorant with a light scent. Convenient spray makes it faster to apply.
kate m.
Atlantic City, NJ
Burt's Bees has always given the best products with high quality and affordable prices.  Burt's Bees Herbal Deodorant did not fail to disappoint. The scent is mild and nice.
ALYSSA R.
Woodstock, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
Burt’s Bees Herbal Deodorant is great. It works well and long-lasting. I have some issues with contact-dermatitis, so this product is great for me. I use it every morning and night. I would buy it again and recommend it.
Shayla B.
Cyclone, WV
Purchased at: Walgreens
This arm deodorant is so good I highly recommend it. It takes every bit of smell away.
Nour S.
Montreal, QC
Purchased at: Amazon
This deodorant is really good it smells so good and well you’re sweating you don’t feel anything I really like it and I recommend it to everybody
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
For a natural product, this works really well. I use this every day and so far it has never failed me. I buy mine at an organic store near me and it is surprisingly inexpensive.
Meghan M.
Eagan, MN
Purchased at: Target
I love this product is very natural so it’s very good for your skin and it also makes it smell good witch is very nice!
Eman A.
مزيل رائحه العرق العشبى آمن جدا ولا يوجد به مواد كيميائيه ضاره يخلصك من الرائحه بامان ودون قلق ودون انا يغلق المسام