BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Herbal Deodorant This natural herbal deodorant allows the body to sweat, which is a natural cleansing process necessary to release toxins Our essential oil blend of sage, lemon and lavender minimizes and neutralizes odors naturally These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease

Burt's Bees Herbal Deodorant

Start your review of Burt's Bees Herbal Deodorant!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kristen D.
Tulsa, OK
it’s interesting. the smell reminds me of essential oils. it’s natural & earthy smelling. sometimes it takes a couple tries to get a good spray. I wish there was a way to lock the sprayer so it couldn’t be pressed down in traveling, but it’s good all in all
Sofia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Best all natural deodorant i have ever used. It left no residue and had an amazing smell. I will def be purchasing this product agan
Sofi G.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this on non workout days, to lay off the aluminum a little. I’m still looking for the perfect aluminum free deodorant for active people.
Laura M.
Edmonton, AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I kind of like this. The spray thing is something that you need to get used to but I like it
Mary A.
Allendale
This smells amazing, it smells like something worth 100 bucks. I use this often and I lovvvw it!! It’s gentle on your skin and this is no rash from it at all!! The value is good and. I totally recommend it to anyone who thinks there going to buy it!
Chassidy P.
Show Low, AZ
Doesn't work very well. I really like that its natural but its one of the natural products that just doesn't perform as well disappointingly.
Haley S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It’s pretty good, it lasted for a while and I was impressed. I had mixed feelings about the scent, but I hope they make a different one. It’s not too strong, but it’s very pleasing, I liked it!
Heidi M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the stuff to pieces! I only wish it was easier to find in stores. This is a great natural deodorant that can be used on the go. No I am not a fan of alcohol in deodorant, but this is OK. Love this for travel!
Hilliary E.
Atwater
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was pleasantly surprised with this product. It smells great and kept me fresh all day long.

Walmart