BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Herbal Deodorant This natural herbal deodorant allows the body to sweat, which is a natural cleansing process necessary to release toxins Our essential oil blend of sage, lemon and lavender minimizes and neutralizes odors naturally These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease

Alexandria M.
Troy, OH
This didn't really do anything for me, it was like spraying water onto my armpit. It was also overpriced for what it is
R. G.
Nantucket
Purchased at: Walgreens
Terrible. It doesn’t work as a deodorant, it burned my skin and it has a strong smell as well, wouldn’t buy it again.
Amber O.
It’s not that great but it’s okay the smell is way to strong for me and harsh on my skin the scent is horrible I hate it it’s a little too pricey for me but has nice packaging I won’t recommend for people who have allergy’s
Roma G.
Cumbernauld , Glasgow
In theory, this would be a nice alternative to traditional deodorants. Unfortunately, extended use of this product only has one effect- extreme irritation! I had a rash in my armpits for almost a week. It was dry, itchy, and inflamed. I think this product is way too drying and has too many irritants to be considered effective at all. This was a total bust.
Kaila D.
Orting , WA
Didn’t like this, left my underarms itchy throughout the day. I’m probably allergic to one of the ingredients.
Mah-kay-la F.
Burt’s bees made a comeback. When I was in college I used to use this all the time. It smells so good. Today I use it once in a while when I see it at target. The pros is that it long lasting the cons though it is a muskish smell so it is very strong smell to some people but I recommend this product to some.
Meghan W.
Cape Coral, FL

If you read any reviews on this ALMOST ALL OF THEM say they got burned or a rash...
emily s.
I have actually been wanting to try this but cant find it in stores. I love burts products and am very interested in finding this
LaShawna and Adam C.
Hammond
Wasnt one of my favorite burts bees products. However it did make me smell better than body odor. It just wpre off faster than i hoped it wpuld.
Samantha💋 R.
Springfield , VA
It smells pretty good but I didn’t like it I don’t think it stayed in my skin well. Then the spray gets everywhere.