BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Herbal Deodorant This natural herbal deodorant allows the body to sweat, which is a natural cleansing process necessary to release toxins Our essential oil blend of sage, lemon and lavender minimizes and neutralizes odors naturally These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease

Burt's Bees Herbal Deodorant

Start your review of Burt's Bees Herbal Deodorant!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Livvy L.
Marietta, GA
Smells good. I never tried it during a workout but for casual use it was great. Love that It smells nice and worked pretty well
Christy H.
I have very sensitive skin so I have to use this and I don’t have to worry about anything!
Victoria J.
P C Beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
spray natural deodorant is a LIFESAVER! ive tried stick deodorants and while they keep me smelling nice, I break out due to moisture under my arms. the spray method is forever new favorite.
Kayleigh M.
Tempe, AZ
I love how easy to use this is! It sprays evenly and has a light woody and citrus scent that is gender neutral. I loved using this daily. I had no smell issues and it kept me feeling cool with the essential oils. I sweat easily so I needed something that performed well. Highly recommend!
Andrea R.
Doral, FL
Este desodorante súper orgánico!! Me encanta su olor es espectacular !! Súper recomendado!
Kimberly G.
Newport, NJ
I use this every day of my life! I love this stuff! so worth the extra money! and smells absolutely amazkng@
Paradise H.
cairo
Whenever I love shopping, no one denies that whenever I see these ads to set up my own I want to buy them all
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,270 reviews
Love dis it is very organic ingredients I highly recommend as well so great effect too on the body smells great I love it and use it daily too amazing product and I like it
Amber A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This deodorant is great! Love this brand it’s all natural and it works amazing! Would recommend
Kristen M.
Calgary, AB
I love Burt’s bees. It may be one of my favourite brands ever next to Lush and Saje. The all natural ingredients, gentle formulas and scents really attract me. I also like how easy this is to apply. I would definitely recommend it!

Walmart