BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Herbal Deodorant This natural herbal deodorant allows the body to sweat, which is a natural cleansing process necessary to release toxins Our essential oil blend of sage, lemon and lavender minimizes and neutralizes odors naturally These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease

Ariana A.
Walla Walla, WA
It didn't meet my expectations I didn't like the smell of it and I Had to re apply it over and over again it's definitely not long lasting and I was expecting a different outcome I'm disappointed.
Kara T.
Denver, CO
I love the way this deodorant smells and the way it feels. It is refreshing but more expensive than most brands. It’s worth it though for what you get. It doesn’t last long enough though.
sharon h.
Lucedale , MS
I love this it works very good not to pricy good prices . You can pick this up and any store . Burt bees is a great brand . I would recommend everyone to try this to if you haven’t. It works very good .
Janneth E.
PANORAMA CITY, CA
I really haven't t had much experience with it since I just started using but by far it is very good it does not have a nice strong smell but it does maintain your under arms nice and dry
Alexis H.
Stryker, OH
I don't usually use spray deodorant but I honestly don't mind this product ! It lasts most of the day and doesn't leave any marking on clothes ! It is very gentle and I would buy it again !
Ashes C.
Charleston, WV
Very long lasting, works all day! I love the fact that it’s a spray instead of stick, that means no marks on your shirt. The smell is also pretty amazing, I love all Burt’s bees products.
Heaven D.
Vancleave , MS
This herbal alternative is so great and has a very nice scent to it I love the way it smells and I know what I am putting on my body I use this everyday and have had no problems with it
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
Really awesome product! Very unique in its appearance, smell, and ingredients. It’s also very effective in keeping my husband and I smelling fresh throughout the day!
Monica M.
I love the smell. I love thats its a spray also. Feels nice and cool and dry. Hasnt stained my clothes or given me a rash so another plus. Im very happy with this purchase
Hailey L.
I enjoy this product. It smells great and works great of course. It leaves my underarms soft and smooth. It is a very effective product and definitely and affordable one. I would recommend this to others.