BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Herbal Deodorant This natural herbal deodorant allows the body to sweat, which is a natural cleansing process necessary to release toxins Our essential oil blend of sage, lemon and lavender minimizes and neutralizes odors naturally These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease

Annie N.
Prescott Vly, AZ
With all the recent research linking women's deodorant to breast cancer I know I have to really look out for myself when it comes to being cautious with what women's products I use on my body. I love that Burt's Bees is natural, effective and smells fresh. It's one last thing I have to worry about when choosing products for myself. It's one brand I've trusted for a long time when it comes to choosing natural products.
Heidi M.
I love the stuff to pieces! I only wish it was easier to find in stores. This is a great natural deodorant that can be used on the go. No I am not a fan of alcohol in deodorant, but this is OK. Love this for travel!
Vianni M.
Belton, TX
I love all Burt bees products and the deodorant lasted all day for me I was impressed. Price could be better but overall great products more natural ingredients and feels amazing putting on id recommend it to all.
Mary A.
Allendale
This smells amazing, it smells like something worth 100 bucks. I use this often and I lovvvw it!! It’s gentle on your skin and this is no rash from it at all!! The value is good and. I totally recommend it to anyone who thinks there going to buy it!
Haley S.
It’s pretty good, it lasted for a while and I was impressed. I had mixed feelings about the scent, but I hope they make a different one. It’s not too strong, but it’s very pleasing, I liked it!
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
I tried this once and it was not for me. The smell was pleasant, but everything about it from there was not. I personally did not enjoy the spray nozzle. It felt more like a direct spray instead of a mist like other spray—on deodorants. Love most Burt’s products, but this was not for me.
Makinzie J.
Lake elsinore, CA
This is a really great natural and organic deodorant. I definitely wouldn’t say it’s got sports coverage but it does have quality that makes it last through the day. It’s light but works and also smells nice not too artificial which I love. Definitely recommend!
Anya L.
SAINT CLAIR, PA
It was a little hard for me to get used to but I love Burts bees products so I always want to try as many products of theirs as I can overall I was really happy with it it was just kind a hard to spray on point with that type of nozzle but it was great overall
Shantell M.
Lynn
Burts bees herbal deodorant has the best recipe for helping your natural body sweat. I remember from when l last used it that it was made with sage , lavender, and lemon which smells delicious. Im glad they didn’t discontinue this for long.
Rachel R.
Binghamton, NY
I like that this is a more natural option for deodorant but for my needs it was just not totally good enough. I sweat A LOT and on days when I am just relaxing at home it's fine but if I'm at work or exercising it falls a little short.