BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Herbal Deodorant This natural herbal deodorant allows the body to sweat, which is a natural cleansing process necessary to release toxins Our essential oil blend of sage, lemon and lavender minimizes and neutralizes odors naturally These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease

Kathy T.
Love this deodorant. Super convenient application and can barely tell you’re wearing it. Great coverage even for intense workouts and lasts pretty much all day. Would get again and good value.
Nina B.
Columbiaville , MI
I love Burt’s bees anything. And this herbal smells so incredibly amazing! By the end of the day I do feel like I feel body odor coming threw but that just gives me a excuse to freshen up!
Victoria J.
P C Beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
spray natural deodorant is a LIFESAVER! ive tried stick deodorants and while they keep me smelling nice, I break out due to moisture under my arms. the spray method is forever new favorite.
Erin B.
I wish Burt’s Bees had a glide on/stick deodorant but I love their products so I gave this a try. Natural ingredients are important to me especially in a deodorant and this fits the bill.
Irene L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It smells medicinal but it works. It does help keep the bad odors out. I like how fresh I feel when I use this. I’m hoping that they will come out with better and more feminine scents like jasmine or orange.
Destiny M.
Dover, PA
The only reason I’m giving it 2 stars is because I don’t like spray deodorant. The smell was great and it did allow the smell to stay away but my armpit was kinda sticky and wet.
Venezolana, l.
Baldwin Park, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I like the essence of this deodorant, I am not very satisfied with the longevity of the product you have to give you several applications a day. I used it for 4 months
Kenia A.
Santa Ana , CA
I really did fall in love with this Burt’s Bees herbal deodorant. It smells amazing and keeps me fresh all day long and it’s very gentle on the skin and doesn’t leave any type of residue I definitely recommend
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Target
This is the best bug spray out there. The geranium oil actually kills mosquitos so they don't come anywhere near you. Better than Deet, and all natural. Fabulous.
Alyson C.
Fond du Lac
There are so many different types of this deoderant. This is very affordable and and so many stores that it can be purchased at. The scent is very gentle and get a bug value for the price too.

Walmart