BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Herbal Deodorant This natural herbal deodorant allows the body to sweat, which is a natural cleansing process necessary to release toxins Our essential oil blend of sage, lemon and lavender minimizes and neutralizes odors naturally These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease

Burt's Bees Herbal Deodorant

Start your review of Burt's Bees Herbal Deodorant!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Melissa L.
Westford
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this Burtsbees line every day in the shower it is my go to and I love it so much it’s perfect for every skin type too! Leaves you feeling fresh clean and rejuvenating I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a good deodorant residue free! I always stock up at home
lauren c.
kansas city
I’m all about Burt’s bees, I love all there products. It does the job great, very effective. I use it twice a day, I feel that is normal to any other deodorant. I would so recommend this to others.
Laura S.
san diego
Love butts bees products for a number of reasons. Healthy products to use. Great quality and exceptional customer service. Highly recommend this deodorant. Wish it was available at more places.
Madison H.
This is one of the best all natural deodorants I have tried. It feels fresh and dries quickly it does burn a little after application but only for a few minutes.
Kaitlin H.
Solon , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like that it is all natural, I also like the spray top. I have tried a few all natural deodorants and I either break out or they don’t work well for long. This falls in the latter category. It works well enough for a while, but I would have to reapply throughout the day.
Lauren T.
La Palma, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Although I am not a huge fan of the scent of Burt’s Bees Herbal Deodorant, I appreciate how all their products are made with natural ingredients. Having the deodorant in spray form helps ensure the lack of white streaks on clothing, which is nice.
Maria Laura B.
North Miami, FL
I decided to give natural deodorant a try and turned to Burt's Bees . The scent so sweet for me . I feeling very sweat now. But, sweating gets rid of toxins and using the regular antiperspirant/deodorant isn't good for you anyways because of all the harmful ingredients used in them. I only have to apply once in the morning, 3 sprays each pit, and I'm good to go for the rest of the day. I love Burt's Bees and have always been pleased with their products.
Nicki S.
I was pretty skeptical about the whole spray on deodorant phase but I really love Burt;s Bees products. They are always high quality and the just feel natural and healthy for your body. So I thought I would give this a try. Ir eally love the easy application and the smell is nice but not overpowering and in your face. I would say it lasted for a good amount of time however I do sometimes sweat a lot so I was overall impressed with the long lasting wear.
Fatima R.
Boardman
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this once just to try it out because it was recommended to me and if you’re a person who doesn’t sweat a lot this would be perfect but it is a bit pricy. If you sweat a lot it isn’t as effective from what I’ve heard from friends but for me since I’m not a heavy sweater at all it works fine but it seems to go away after a bit. Idk I think it depends on your body so I would try it just to see how it works
tiffany G.
This deodorant smell very good and it does help if you sweat a lot, it isn’t sticky and it is very easy to apply it also doesn’t leave any unwanted marks. It last all day I would absolutely recommend this product!

Walmart