BY BURT'S BEES #62 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Burt's Bees Herbal Deodorant This natural herbal deodorant allows the body to sweat, which is a natural cleansing process necessary to release toxins Our essential oil blend of sage, lemon and lavender minimizes and neutralizes odors naturally These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease

Meghan W.
Cape Coral, FL
In theory, this would be a nice alternative to traditional deodorants. Unfortunately, extended use of this product only has one effect- extreme irritation! I had a rash in my armpits for almost a week. It was dry, itchy, and inflamed. I think this product is way too drying and has too many irritants to be considered effective at all. This was a total bust.

If you read any reviews on this ALMOST ALL OF THEM say they got burned or a rash...
Annie N.
Prescott Vly, AZ
With all the recent research linking women's deodorant to breast cancer I know I have to really look out for myself when it comes to being cautious with what women's products I use on my body. I love that Burt's Bees is natural, effective and smells fresh. It's one last thing I have to worry about when choosing products for myself. It's one brand I've trusted for a long time when it comes to choosing natural products.
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
just make sure you remember this is a DEODORANT not an anti-perspirant. so it won't stop you from sweating, but masks the smell. personally this works for me, and I think the smell is fine.. very natural herbaly lol.

if you're looking for an anti-perspirant that isn't tested on animals, Revlon makes one called "Mitchum" it has a green lable :)
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I tried this once and it was not for me. The smell was pleasant, but everything about it from there was not. I personally did not enjoy the spray nozzle. It felt more like a direct spray instead of a mist like other spray—on deodorants. Love most Burt’s products, but this was not for me.
Kaitlin H.
Solon , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like that it is all natural, I also like the spray top. I have tried a few all natural deodorants and I either break out or they don’t work well for long. This falls in the latter category. It works well enough for a while, but I would have to reapply throughout the day.
Kristen D.
Tulsa, OK
it’s interesting. the smell reminds me of essential oils. it’s natural & earthy smelling. sometimes it takes a couple tries to get a good spray. I wish there was a way to lock the sprayer so it couldn’t be pressed down in traveling, but it’s good all in all
Anya L.
Saint Clair, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It was a little hard for me to get used to but I love Burts bees products so I always want to try as many products of theirs as I can overall I was really happy with it it was just kind a hard to spray on point with that type of nozzle but it was great overall
Lauren T.
La Palma, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Although I am not a huge fan of the scent of Burt’s Bees Herbal Deodorant, I appreciate how all their products are made with natural ingredients. Having the deodorant in spray form helps ensure the lack of white streaks on clothing, which is nice.
Rini S.
Burt’s Bees is an amazing brand that makes products that are inexpensive while still feeling high quality. I love the way this deodorant smells and it is pretty long lasting. The best thing about this product is that it’s cruelty free!
Maria Laura B.
North Miami, FL
I decided to give natural deodorant a try and turned to Burt's Bees . The scent so sweet for me . I feeling very sweat now. But, sweating gets rid of toxins and using the regular antiperspirant/deodorant isn't good for you anyways because of all the harmful ingredients used in them. I only have to apply once in the morning, 3 sprays each pit, and I'm good to go for the rest of the day. I love Burt's Bees and have always been pleased with their products.