Burt's Bees Herbal Complexion Stick 0.26 oz (Pack of 2) uploaded by Lidia G.Burt's Bees Herbal Complexion Stick 0.26 oz (Pack of 2) uploaded by Erika K.

BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Herbal Blemish Stick, 0.26 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 2) see more...

Lidia G.
Brentwood , MD
All my acne prone ladies!! This is AMAZING for on the go spot treatment! Sometimes I’m running out the door and I notice a pimple, and then I pick it and it gets so much worse! Well this is your product for that problem. It works amazingly. Only catch is that tea tree oil is a bit sticky, besides that perfect!
Liberty S.
Saginaw, MI
The Burt’s bees herbal blemish stick is a miracle worker! It comes in an easy travel size roll on tube that is so convenient! I like to apply the formula to my blemishes at night and they decrease in-size significantly!
Jen E.
Shorewood, WI
GET THIS PRODUCT!! Whenever I feel like I have some blemishes coming or some current ones, I put this on it right away.  It has a strong scent (which smells good) and you can tell that it's working.  Highly recommend this product as it's amazing and small enough to throw intro your purse.
Kelly H.
Madison
I never really noticed a difference after using this besides it drying out the area. It also has a pretty strong smell to it.
Sydney C.
I use this everyday for a spot treatment. It has a really strong herbal smell but once you get past that it's great!
Erika K.
This does literally nothing. Ive tried to give it a chance many times but did not notice any difference. Also the roller ball doesnt let alot of product out. I would not but again.

Amazon