BY BURT'S BEES

Our All-natural Blemish Stick Contains 10 Herbal Ingredients Including Tea Tree And Juniper Oils, Known For Their Astringent Qualities. Our Natural Blemish Stick Also Has Willow Bark, Which Helps To Gently Exfoliate Your Skin. So Your Skin Will Be In The Clear And You'll Be Smiling Ear To Ear.

• Contains 10 Herbal Ingredients
  • Has Tea Tree And Juniper Oils Known For Their Astringent Qualities
  • Gently Exfoliates Skin, With Willow Bark

Ingredient:

Willow Bark Extract Is One Of Nature's True Beauties. It Contains Natural Beta Hydroxy Acids, Which Work As A Skin Exfoliator To Help Unclog Your Pores And Bring The True You Out In The Clear.
Alcohol Denat., Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Oil, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Seed Oil, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oilfoeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Oil, Water, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Juniperus Communis (Juniper) Fruit Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil

How To Use:

After Facial Cleansing, Simply Roll On As Needed.

Burt's Bees Herbal Complexion Stick
  • "I've been using this since my early teenage years, it's amazing for developing and already mature white heads. It dries out the blemish but doesn't dry out my skin! " in 117 reviews
Kaela T.
Gastonia, NC
Love This product simply because I struggle with huge pimples. They hurt and they make me feel insecure about myself. Especially when going on dates! One night of applying this and your pimples are diminishing the next morning! Not to include the lovely smell and natural ingredients such as lemon, tea tree oil, and more. Tea tree oil is a natural healer for killing the bacteria acne may cause. This complexion stick helps with that. I love this item and will always keep buying! These images show how each day my acne was naturally healing using this item. Acne takes time to go away it does not just disappear within 3-4 days. This product doesn’t even dry my skin out. I absolutely love it! Burt's Bees Herbal Complexion Stick
Alexandra S.
Asheboro, NC
I keep this in my purse in case I have anything pop up on the go pimple wise but so far I haven’t noticed it help that much. I’ve used before and you can tell it has a drying affect which is nice but I haven’t noticed it working that great. I can see where it would be nice to throw in a gym bag maybe using after a sauna after pores are opened up more. Other than that it won’t hurt to be in your purse as a last ditch effort but it’s definitely not my go to. I do love the fact that it’s natural ingredients though and I LOVE this brand as well. I probably wouldn’t repurchase after the one I have runs out but it’s lasted me a long time so I probably won’t need to anytime soon. Love the packages as well it being in a non plastic glass bottle
Natalie S.
Chittenango, NY
I absolutely love this product! I find that if I put this on a breakout before I go to bed, I wake up and the breakout is almost completely gone. Now I will say that this is VERY drying for my sensitive skin, so I can only apply it about two time a day, max. Otherwise the area around where I put this product gets dry to the point of flakey. So just something to be aware of!
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
I'm really liking this complexion stick. I've had acne for a long time and I recently decided to move my skin care routine to all natural products. I've always heard tea tree oil is great for acne spots. Now it's not an overnight acne gone thing. But it gradually reduces redness and fades the acne and fades scarring. And it's for a great price.
Amie S.
China Grove, NC
I rarely get pimples so when I do get one I want to get rid of it ASAP. I have tried every spot treatment products there are and some worked pretty good but most didn't work well. Then I tried this. My pimple was gone the next day. I have used this on 3 different pimples now and have the same results each time. This product work so well. The fact it is herbal is even more amazing. It does have a strong alcohol smell so if smell is important to you when purchasing a product then you may not like this. Just a warning if you have an open or already popped blemish this will sting when you apply it but to me that just shows it is working. I recommend everyone keep this on hand.
Harley B.
New Orleans, La
i've only purchased this once and it has lasted forever, I'm not sure if I would repurchase it again because I don't think it's SUPER effective or necessary to be honest. It smells strongly of black licorice, so stay away if you don't like that.. I found that this product left a stinging sensation but my skin did adapt to it the more I used it. The ingredient list is really great. I like that it has tea tree, Willow bark, and licorice root in it. For me even though I didn't really notice it clearing blemishes faster than normal, I would still reccomend trying it and think that it has potential to work really well for some people considering the ingredients
Anna S.
Island Park
I LOVE THIS STUFF!! I’ve re bought it several times it’s affordable and super easy to apply. It shows instant results and always keeps my skin clear. The packaging is cute and it’s tiny so you can take it in your bag or purse if you wanted to. I’d definitely recommend it! Burt's Bees Herbal Complexion Stick
Amber A.
Seattle, WA
This herbal complection stick saves me when I can feel a pimple about to start. It’s so useful that even my husband has started using it. It has a very nice natural smell and while you can feel it cleaning your skin, it doesn’t feel like it’s hurting it or drying it out toooo much.
Grace C.
I bought this product as an alternative to acne spot cream so that I could wear it under my makeup during the to reduce blemishes. I've noticed that it works wonders on my forehead and chin. It immediately stops a zit and begin reducing it. I have noticed that it runs out rather quickly though. Another problem I had was that it made my skin really red for hours when I used it on my cheeks or nose.
Grace W.
South Mills
I've sworn by this product for years. I have oily skin and used to struggle with random large and oily acne "cysts" and I would try and squeeze them and it was a hot mess. One day I was in food-lion of all places, and I saw this in the beauty isle. I used it on my couple of acne spots and the next morning they were dried out and significantly smaller. I probably go through a tube of this blemish stick every 6 months, and I will continue buying it. The only downside is it does burn when applied to new blemishes, but it's not unbearable.
Shileizy T.
Hialeah, FL
Does Burt's bees blemish control work for you?
Kierra A.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Does it work well?
Kristin C.
Homewood, IL
I have heard mixed reviews about this product. Did it work for you, and what store did you purchase it at?
Jasmine Y.
I have sensitive skin, so I can't venture out and try and everything. Is this a good option?
Allycia H.
Stephentown
I haven't been able to find this product anywhere and I need a quick save for the special events. Does it really work?