BY BURT'S BEES

Our All-natural Blemish Stick Contains 10 Herbal Ingredients Including Tea Tree And Juniper Oils, Known For Their Astringent Qualities. Our Natural Blemish Stick Also Has Willow Bark, Which Helps To Gently Exfoliate Your Skin. So Your Skin Will Be In The Clear And You'll Be Smiling Ear To Ear.

• Contains 10 Herbal Ingredients
  • Has Tea Tree And Juniper Oils Known For Their Astringent Qualities
  • Gently Exfoliates Skin, With Willow Bark

Ingredient:

Willow Bark Extract Is One Of Nature's True Beauties. It Contains Natural Beta Hydroxy Acids, Which Work As A Skin Exfoliator To Help Unclog Your Pores And Bring The True You Out In The Clear.
Alcohol Denat., Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Oil, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Seed Oil, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oilfoeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Oil, Water, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Juniperus Communis (Juniper) Fruit Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil

How To Use:

After Facial Cleansing, Simply Roll On As Needed.

Burt's Bees Herbal Complexion Stick
  • "I've been using this since my early teenage years, it's amazing for developing and already mature white heads. It dries out the blemish but doesn't dry out my skin! " in 122 reviews
Jessica V.
St. Louis, MO
I love this thing!!! I use it 1-3 times/day as needed, just quickly roll it over my blemishes and they shrink significantly in a day or so, and disappear completely in 2-3. I have very dry skin and most acne treatments make it drier - this does not! No flakes in sight. It does have a strong herbal scent and it definitely has some alcohol in it, but it dissipates quickly. Honestly, I think it smells kinda nice...fresh smelling I guess? If you have an open blemish from popping a pimple or anything, it can sting a bit. It also can make my eyes water a little if I apply it near my eyes. I also wish it was a bit cheaper...its about $9 at walmart etc, and $10-11 at drugstores. I think $6-7 is more reasonable, I went through the product pretty fast (about 1.5-2 months). BUT those few cons aside, this stuff WORKS, doesn't dry my skin out, or irritate my sensitive skin. I've already repurchased and will continue to use...love it!!!
Alexis N.
houston
MY HOLY GRAIL! I absolutely LOVE Burt's Bees and i'm so happy i found this blemish stick at my local drugstore. Works amazing and i have sensitive skin and it does not irritate my skin. I use it morning and night. Very convenient and works instantly. As soon as i see a break out i take out my little secret weapon and in a few hours my breakout dramatically decreases in size!  100% recommend
Rita M.
Northwest, Indiana
Well, for my type of acne, this didn’t do much. But for common pimples, like white heads, or pimples I shouldn’t have popped and did, this cleaned it up and disinfected the area! It’s a good purse/wallet carry on, the smell is strong, but if you just get a few pimples here and there, this should work for you. But for more severe types of acne, just see a derm
mckenna m.
Birdsboro, PA
Burt’s bees lip balms across the board aren’t my absolute favorite but I think they’re good for the price. They feel very tingly on the lips and they provide hydration’s temporarily for your dry lips. They are very affordable and smell really good!! I prefer Lypsyl but I think these aren’t a bad option! Burt's Bees Herbal Complexion Stick
Maya L.
San Francisco
Love this roller! I put it on whenever I get the chance, and I'm happ
y with the results. Once I started using it consistently, I stopped seeing the usual pimples! They still popped up occasionally, but not as frequently! Unfortunately, when I ran out, I did start getting very frequent pimples and cysts. Though the roller did prove significant improvement in my skin, it's not very sustainable at the rate I used it vs. the price.
Brittney r.
It's a really good product. It kept my lips really moisture while my lips were chapped. I have bought this product multiple time and will continue to purchase it. The package was very nice and clean. I really love this product and I would recommend this to other. I have got many of my friends to use this brand and love it as much as I do.
Flora J.
Butler, AL
This is a product that is nice to have on hand to refresh skin.  On those dry days and you need that little umph through out the day of no makeup this is awesome. It is awesome under makeup as well.  I like to use it at night right as before lights out.  This is a great addicition to anyone’s skin care
Tori V.
Spalding, NE
When I get acne which is not a constant thing, I pick at at it and I like to feel as if something is getting done about it or that the product is working. I would strongly recommend this product if you feel similarly because you can feel it working right away and see the results the next morning!
Lolly H.
Mansfield
So far, I'm really enjoying this! This is perfect for when I start breaking out when I'm out of the house. This isn't too drying like a lot of spot treatments and it helps keep blemishes from fully popping up. The only thing I don't care for is how stiff the roller ball is.
Ash J.
Gary, MN
This is very herbal, very strong and quite effective.  I don't really know what to think about the roller, because I wondering if it helps bacteria breed...but I do like this product and it lasts FOREVER.  If it ever runs out I would buy again.
Shileizy T.
Hialeah, FL
Does Burt's bees blemish control work for you?
Kierra A.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Does it work well?
Kristin C.
Homewood, IL
I have heard mixed reviews about this product. Did it work for you, and what store did you purchase it at?
Jasmine Y.
I have sensitive skin, so I can't venture out and try and everything. Is this a good option?
Allycia H.
Stephentown
I haven't been able to find this product anywhere and I need a quick save for the special events. Does it really work?