BY BURT'S BEES

Our All-natural Blemish Stick Contains 10 Herbal Ingredients Including Tea Tree And Juniper Oils, Known For Their Astringent Qualities. Our Natural Blemish Stick Also Has Willow Bark, Which Helps To Gently Exfoliate Your Skin. So Your Skin Will Be In The Clear And You'll Be Smiling Ear To Ear.

• Contains 10 Herbal Ingredients
  • Has Tea Tree And Juniper Oils Known For Their Astringent Qualities
  • Gently Exfoliates Skin, With Willow Bark

Ingredient:

Willow Bark Extract Is One Of Nature's True Beauties. It Contains Natural Beta Hydroxy Acids, Which Work As A Skin Exfoliator To Help Unclog Your Pores And Bring The True You Out In The Clear.
Alcohol Denat., Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Oil, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Seed Oil, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oilfoeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Oil, Water, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Juniperus Communis (Juniper) Fruit Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil

How To Use:

After Facial Cleansing, Simply Roll On As Needed.

Burt's Bees Herbal Complexion Stick
  • "I've been using this since my early teenage years, it's amazing for developing and already mature white heads. It dries out the blemish but doesn't dry out my skin! " in 117 reviews
Kaela T.
Gastonia, NC
Love This product simply because I struggle with huge pimples. They hurt and they make me feel insecure about myself. Especially when going on dates! One night of applying this and your pimples are diminishing the next morning! Not to include the lovely smell and natural ingredients such as lemon, tea tree oil, and more. Tea tree oil is a natural healer for killing the bacteria acne may cause. This complexion stick helps with that. I love this item and will always keep buying! These images show how each day my acne was naturally healing using this item. Acne takes time to go away it does not just disappear within 3-4 days. This product doesn’t even dry my skin out. I absolutely love it! Burt's Bees Herbal Complexion Stick
Alexandra S.
Raleigh, NC
I keep this in my purse in case I have anything pop up on the go pimple wise but so far I haven’t noticed it help that much. I’ve used before and you can tell it has a drying affect which is nice but I haven’t noticed it working that great. I can see where it would be nice to throw in a gym bag maybe using after a sauna after pores are opened up more. Other than that it won’t hurt to be in your purse as a last ditch effort but it’s definitely not my go to. I do love the fact that it’s natural ingredients though and I LOVE this brand as well. I probably wouldn’t repurchase after the one I have runs out but it’s lasted me a long time so I probably won’t need to anytime soon. Love the packages as well it being in a non plastic glass bottle
corie c.
Sparks, NV
I rarely get blemishes on my skin but when I do, this product is definitely a lifesaver. At first sign of a pimple, I roll a little of the product over my finger (wash hands first!) then dab a little onto the problem spot. I repeat twice a day and this product has noticeably reduced the size of a blemish quickly and effectively, much faster than if I had left it alone. I recommend this product frequently to anyone looking to keep problems spots at bay.
Sidney G.
Salem, OR
I’ve been using this for two days and already see an improvement in blemishes. Warning: it does have a strong anise smell which I enjoy but others might not. I have mixed feelings about the roller ball. It’s simple to use but I do worry about the hyiegene of it touching blemishes. I’ve been rolling it on to clean hands and then applying to my face or applying it with a cotton ball or cotton swab.
Natalie S.
Chittenango, NY
I absolutely love this product! I find that if I put this on a breakout before I go to bed, I wake up and the breakout is almost completely gone. Now I will say that this is VERY drying for my sensitive skin, so I can only apply it about two time a day, max. Otherwise the area around where I put this product gets dry to the point of flakey. So just something to be aware of!
Amie S.
China Grove, NC
I rarely get pimples so when I do get one I want to get rid of it ASAP. I have tried every spot treatment products there are and some worked pretty good but most didn't work well. Then I tried this. My pimple was gone the next day. I have used this on 3 different pimples now and have the same results each time. This product work so well. The fact it is herbal is even more amazing. It does have a strong alcohol smell so if smell is important to you when purchasing a product then you may not like this. Just a warning if you have an open or already popped blemish this will sting when you apply it but to me that just shows it is working. I recommend everyone keep this on hand.
Harley B.
i've only purchased this once and it has lasted forever, I'm not sure if I would repurchase it again because I don't think it's SUPER effective or necessary to be honest. It smells strongly of black licorice, so stay away if you don't like that.. I found that this product left a stinging sensation but my skin did adapt to it the more I used it. The ingredient list is really great. I like that it has tea tree, Willow bark, and licorice root in it. For me even though I didn't really notice it clearing blemishes faster than normal, I would still reccomend trying it and think that it has potential to work really well for some people considering the ingredients
J d.
I bought this product recently and gave it a try for a few weeks.

TL; DR: This product works well for me. I use it as a spot treatment for pimples, and I’ve noticed that it works quickly at treating. If it helps mentioning, I would consider my acne fairly mild.

For application, I use a q-tip or cotton ball. I prefer not to do direct application with the rollerball (sanitary reasons). Also, if not pressed gently, extra product can “run down” your face using the roller ball.

Cons: This product can produce a “stinging” sensation at times, so if you have sensitive skin, be weary. As I mentioned above, the roller ball application may be an issue.

The smell is...herbal with a lemon scent. It’s distinctive. Some people may like it, some may not.
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
Firstly, the smell is unbearable. It was way too overpowering for me. The packaging makes the product easy to apply to the affected area. I didn't really notice this making any difference in my skin. My pimples didn't get smaller or disappear, it just dried out my skin. I was disappointed in this product.
alexandra k.
Auburn, WA
This is so good because it has tea tree oil! Tea tree oil is always good for blemishes although I am not too sure about the rolling ball applicator. I bought this one from Walmart but I’m sure you can get it anywhere. 10/10 would recommend.
Shileizy T.
Hialeah, FL
Does Burt's bees blemish control work for you?
Kierra A.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Does it work well?
Kristin C.
I have heard mixed reviews about this product. Did it work for you, and what store did you purchase it at?
Jasmine Y.
I have sensitive skin, so I can't venture out and try and everything. Is this a good option?
Allycia H.
Stephentown
I haven't been able to find this product anywhere and I need a quick save for the special events. Does it really work?