Shileizy T.
Shileizy T.
Hialeah, FL

Does Burt's bees blemish control work for you?
Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.
Dec. 3, 2016, 4:29 p.m.
Yes! I live by this product daily. If you have sensitive skin I do not recommend it, it is very strong because I'd the tea tree oil in it. Nut other than that it works very well and it's all natural. If you want a blemish to go away by the next day just make sure to reapply it twice a day.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Oct. 16, 2016, 12:21 p.m.
Yes, use it faithfully when needed and you will see a difference.
T'ien-Lee M.
T'ien-Lee M.
July 2, 2016, 10:27 a.m.
Yup. Zaps pimples in 24 hrs
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
Oct. 29, 2014, 6:55 p.m.
Use it overnight so you are not tempted to touch your face and have those oils re-enter your pores. I always saw good results!
Oly S.
Oly S.
Oct. 21, 2014, 4:07 p.m.
It actually is! This herbal stick contains natural oils that always work, but you need to give it a proper time. Using it constantly (I prefer over-night) will sooth the skin without causing irritation and even more redness that other products based on acids and non-natural "active ingredients".
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Oct. 3, 2014, 3:48 p.m.
It works for me but you need to be patient. It definitely reduces some of the redness when applied and after several uses the blemish does diminish.
Jenna J.
Jenna J.
March 18, 2014, 2:38 p.m.
It worked like a charm for me!
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Jan. 22, 2014, 11:57 p.m.
I was doubtful at first, but totally amazed it started to clear up my skin in about 2 days I was having some problems because of an infection and it even started to shrink my pores and make my blackheads disappear. Very happy with it and it doesn't dry out your skin like other medicines do.
Maggi C.
Maggi C.
Sept. 22, 2013, 3:45 p.m.
As long as I use it every day after washing my face it works very well for me. My blemishes are smaller by the end of the day and usually gone in 2 days.

Join Now