Burt's Bees Hemp Lip Balm

by Burt's Bees

Hemp Lip Balm

Has anyone tried this lip balm? Did u like it and did it work?
Start your review of Burt's Bees Hemp Lip Balm!
Jessica Skittles L.
Hoisington, KS
Burt's Bees Hemp Lip Balm uploaded by Jessica Skittles L.
AMAZING 👏🏻 my lips get soooo chapped and I use so many different lip balms it wild nothing ever helps but this stuff right here is a life saverrrr heals my broken lips quick and doesn’t leave a nasty taste or smell on your mouth HIGHLY recommend Burt's Bees Hemp Lip Balm and anything burt’s bees in general!!
Noel G.
Sylmar, CA
Burt's Bees Hemp Lip Balm uploaded by Noel G.
Purchased at: Target
You can never go wrong with Burt’s Bees! This chapstick keeps my lips soft and well protected. If it’s something I recommend by them, it’s their chapsticks!
Rachel B.
Lynbrook, NY
Burt's Bees Hemp Lip Balm uploaded by Rachel B.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I found this at Whole Foods on sale for $1.87 . It's an awesome chapstick. It smells really nice and softens my lips really well. It does not feel waxy on the lips. It does its job well. I was happy to find it cheaper. I would reccomend this to others.
Caitlin M.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
Burt's Bees Hemp Lip Balm uploaded by Caitlin M.
This is my go-to for my desk. It’s the same old Burt’s that I know and love but with a subtle hemp scent. There’s no taste, which I prefer, as I can wear it all day and not feel sticky or overwhelmed by flavors. As I work from home, I find my skin drying out fast due to my dry apartment air. This is helping a lot.
jamila W.
Concord, CA
Burt's Bees Hemp Lip Balm uploaded by jamila W.
Burts bees is my favorite lip balm overall but this one is specifically very hydrating and has helped heal my lips throughout the time I’ve used it I’ve noticed a huge difference. Big fan
Johanna V.
Saint Paul, MN
Burt's Bees Hemp Lip Balm uploaded by Johanna V.
Purchased at: Walmart
My boyfriend loves it! it helps a lot with drying lips without leaving a sticky feeling. Smells ok to me, other people like it more. The formula is less oily than other flavor from the same brandBurt's Bees Hemp Lip Balm
Brianne B.
Burt's Bees Hemp Lip Balm uploaded by Brianne B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I would say this Burts bees chapstick works amazing! The only thing I would say it that it does have the Hemp smell. If you don’t mind that I would definitely recommend this chapstick for you! I personally think it works fairly quickly!
Jennifer S.
Midland, MI
Burt's Bees Lip Balm - Hemp in Blister Box. Has anyone tried this lip balm. I know I have tried a few different products through out my 46 years of life. Most of what I’ve tried would work for the time I had it applied to my lips. While the true test is after it wears off. They were back to dry and feeling cracked even. Once I applied Burts bees lip balm with hemp. The results we so shocking. I strongly recommend This product to everyone that wants smooth lips again quick.
Allyson M.
I’m not a fan of the flavor or it’s hydration. I love burts but with this I feel like I’m rubbing dirt on my lips
Julissa D.
E Palo Alto, CA
easily my. favorite from this brand. very moisturizing and not heavily scented or flavored. it does the job
Ask a question to the Influenster community...