BY BURT'S BEES

Pamper your hands with super emollient Burt's Bees Beeswax & Banana and Shea Butter Hand Cremes, Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme , and comfortable, cute cotton gloves. Kit Includes: Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Cr me - Hands, often exposed to heat, cold, dirt and harsh detergents, are one of the first areas of the body to show aging.  Keep yours soft and smooth with our super emollient hand creme. Shea Butter Hand Repair Creme - With cocoa butter & sesame oil. Penetrating botanical butt. see more...

• I love burrs bees Chapstick but have never used any of their othe...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product? 2 Answers
  • My hands are so cracked and dry. I have four kids so I wash them ...4 Answers
Burt's Bees Healthy Hands
  • "The hand cream And cuticle butter really moisturizes and helps soften my dry hands, the cotton gloves when used, makes the products work better and helps to last longer on your hands so you're able to get the full effect of the hand cream." in 2 reviews
  • "I recently bought this a week ago and I love it I have really bad dry hands and it works wonders this is the first time trying anything for the butts new line great stuff" in 1 review
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
I always want to buy Burt's bees stuff. I keep thinking I'm going to like their products but, I really don't like their products. I'm just always disappointed.
First of all their stuff is really expensive. But more specifically, the lotion is waxy and doesn't make my feet/hands feel soft. I really don't like the way it smells.
Mahajah T.
Mahajah T.
I love to use this because ,y hands feel so soft after. It was a great price for the quality and it wasn't too expensive. This also lasts a long time since I don't need to use it every five seconds. Like every Burt's bees product this has a nice natural scent to it. I would recommend this to anyone who normally has hard hands.
Hayes W.
Hayes W.
Du Bois, PA
My hands get really dry and tight feeling in the winter. I used my last Burt's Bees Healthy Hands to the last drops. It doesn't sting cracked skin like some "healing" products do and the improvement is almost immediate. It gets better the more you use use it. Definitely need to stock up before winter hits!
Aida R.
Aida R.
This set is fantastic and does leave your hands very soft. This is he perfect trio in case your hands are in a damage control situation. I bought this pack on amazon but they have it in other stores as well. I will definitely recommend it if you want to restore you hands, cuticles, etc.
Michele D.
Michele D.
Winnsboro, TX
I love Burt's Bees products. The scents and the ingredients are pleasing and good. I usually get mine at Walmart or a local drug store. It's long lasting, natural, and just all around nice to use. I will definitely buy again and in fact buy it all the time.
Tasha D.
Tasha D.
Fernley, Nv
This product has helped me so much. I have a form of eczema that affects my hands very badly. Using this set has cut down on me having to use the prescription cream. It leaves my skin so soft and feeling so much better.
Staceyann F.
Staceyann F.
Sheboygan, WI
Working in childcare I am
Constantly washing my hands, and until I discovered the Burt's Bees healthy hands my hands would be cracked all winter long. Their product keeps my hands soft and crack free
Robb M.
Robb M.
Herndon, VA
I work in a restaurant kitchen, and between the labor and constant hand-washing, my hands get crazy chapped. This is one of the few products I've found that really helps treat my dry, cracked hands.
Candice G.
Candice G.
Eliot, ME
I love this product! Good feel, and smells great. It's also affordable which is great! I have been using this company's products for years and will continue to do so in the future years to come.
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Escondido, CA
I work in a hospital and I have to wash my hands very frequently. My hands are always so dry after a 12 hour shift, but this hand cream works great and helps to restore the moisture
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
My hands are so cracked and dry. I have four kids so I wash them a lot. Also do tons of dishes and cleaning. I have been looking for something to help. Do you think Burt can help my poor hands.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Temecula, CA
Can you use this on your feet too? Or is it just for your hands?
Grace B.
Grace B.
Arnolds Park, IA
Where can I buy this product?
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
New Bedford, MA
I love burrs bees Chapstick but have never used any of their other products. Does it leave your hands soft and not dry and cracked?