BY BURT'S BEES

Pamper your hands with super emollient Burt's Bees Beeswax & Banana and Shea Butter Hand Cremes, Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme , and comfortable, cute cotton gloves. Kit Includes: Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Cr me - Hands, often exposed to heat, cold, dirt and harsh detergents, are one of the first areas of the body to show aging.  Keep yours soft and smooth with our super emollient hand creme. Shea Butter Hand Repair Creme - With cocoa butter & sesame oil. Penetrating botanical butt. see more...

• I love burrs bees Chapstick but have never used any of their othe...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product? 2 Answers
  • My hands are so cracked and dry. I have four kids so I wash them ...4 Answers
Burt's Bees Healthy Hands
  • "The hand cream And cuticle butter really moisturizes and helps soften my dry hands, the cotton gloves when used, makes the products work better and helps to last longer on your hands so you're able to get the full effect of the hand cream." in 2 reviews
  • "I recently bought this a week ago and I love it I have really bad dry hands and it works wonders this is the first time trying anything for the butts new line great stuff" in 1 review
Bailey D.
Woodbridge , VA
This is so cute and everything in it smells amazing but the gloves it come with are kinda useless if you ask me. They aren't that soft and it says to sleep with them on which seems silly to me
Katherine C.
Ballston Spa, NY
This is a great little collection. I work as a stocker and the cardboard + frequent hand washing really dries out my skin. This stuff really helps to keep my knuckles from cracking and keeps my cuticles from separating from the skin. I use the Almond and Milk cream when I wake up and before going to sleep, and I carry the small tins of balm in my pocket with me to use after washing my hands. I've shared the balm a few times with a few coworkers and it's convinced them to go get their own. Have I mentioned yet that the hand cream is full size? Anyway, this value set is a great way to try these products without committing to huge sizes and is worth it for the pot of hand cream alone.
Brittany Y.
I found this on Amazon and it is able to improve the look and feel of my hands overnight. It is a great value, maybe a bit pricey for some, but overall worth it in every way. It smells amazing. It has hand cream that smells like almonds and milk, a shea butter hand repair cream with cocoa butter that smells as such, and lemon butter cuticle cream which has a nice lemon scent. It also comes with cute gloves! I would recommend this to everyone, I have problems with my nails breaking and this helps make them healthier and stronger and it makes my hands so soft. You can really tell feel a difference in your skin when you use this wonderful product!
Maria G.
I bought the wax hand creme last year and I still have some. I used to wash dishes everyday so my hands were very dry and rough. When I started using this creme I instantly felt a difference. The product itself is very thick but once you warm it up with your hands it's very easy to spread and smooth over. this is the only product that use for my hands and it does wonders for my elbows which get a little dry at times.
Frankie H.
Jamestown
my hands are known for being dry in the winter, so I turned to this little goodie sack. after using all the products on the first day, I felt that my hands were noticably greasy. I waited a while, still the same slippery outcome. I rinsed it off with warm water and soap, and it came right off. it made my hands soft, but didn't hardly fix the dryness!
Delaina D.
I got this kit as an add on item in my stocking from my husband this year. I don't use it too often. I think it's one of those things that's cute to give as a gift. I have trouble remembering cuticle care and it's easier for me to just get a manicure personally. The times I have used this it's great! I just need to remember/make time to more often.
Louise S.
Chandler
I have dry hands, even eczema. This makes my hands very moisturized and it makes them feel smooth. It doesn't irritate my skin at all. I apply 2-3 xs a day. Love it. And I bought this at Frys food and drugs. I would recommend this to a friend. I have, my sister. I can't remember cost. I do know it's worth it
Britni P.
Bentonville
This product is absolutely amazing for your hands. I used to work in an office building and the soap in the restrooms was always very harsh on my skin and would dry my hands out tremendously. This is the only product that worked well for my hands and feels great! Burt's Bees Healthy Hands
Michaella M.
st. louis
I got this as a gift and I totally love it! Everything in here smells wonderful and I use it all the time. I'm always outside working so the products in here totally replenish my hands. I especially love this in the winter when my skin would normally get all cracked and dry... not anymore!
Anne H.
Homewood, IL
Awesome set! It lets you try out a bunch of products at once but the sizes are plenty big to get a clear idea of what you like and would repurchase. They're also great sizes for purses and the like. Of all of this brands products I would recommend their hand care above anyone's.
Sarah M.
My hands are so cracked and dry. I have four kids so I wash them a lot. Also do tons of dishes and cleaning. I have been looking for something to help. Do you think Burt can help my poor hands.
Amy W.
TEMECULA, CA
Can you use this on your feet too? Or is it just for your hands?
Grace B.
Arnolds Park, IA
Where can I buy this product?
Shannon M.
New Bedford, MA
I love burrs bees Chapstick but have never used any of their other products. Does it leave your hands soft and not dry and cracked?