BY BURT'S BEES

Please Note:&Nbsp; Contents May Vary Discover The Beauty Of Well Being&Trade; At Burt's Bees, We Believe That True Beauty Comes From Using The Best Natural Ingredients To Maximize Your Well-Being, Allowing Your Natural Beauty To Shine Through. Contains: Beeswax Lip Balm, 4.25G&Nbsp; Hand Salve, .3Oz Naturally Nourishing Milk &Amp; Honey Body Lotion,&Nbsp;1 Oz Soap Bark &Amp; Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream, .75 Oz Coconut Foot Cream, .75Oz Fabulously Fresh Peppermint &Amp; Rosemary Body Wash, 1.8 Oz A Generous Assortment Of Our Most Popular Products To Naturally Cleanse And Nourish Every Part Of You. Natural Personal Care Products For The Greater Good&Reg;.&Nbsp; Never Any Sulfates, Parabens, Phthalates, Or Petrochemicals. Ingredients: Beeswax Lip Balm: &Nbsp; &Nbsp;Beeswax, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Lanolin, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Canola Oil Hand Salve: &Nbsp; Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax, Cire D'abeille), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lavandin Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Canola Oil (Huile De Colza), Linalool, Limonene. Natually Nourishing Milk &Amp; Honey Body Lotion: &Nbsp; Water, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Stearic Acid, Beeswax, Fragrance, Non-Fat Dry Milk, Honey, Tocopherol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Wax, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Beta-Carotene, Vegetable Oil, Glucose, Xanthan Gum, Sucrose Stearate, Sodium Borate, Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase Soap Bark &Amp; Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream: &Nbsp; Water, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Borate, Cetyl Alcohol, Silica, Glucose, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Echinacea Angustifolia (Coneflower) Extract, Quillaja Saponaria (Soap) Bark Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Coriandrum Sativum (Cilantro) Oil, Artemisia Dracunculus (Tarragon) Oil, Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil, Jasminum Grandiflorum (Jasmine) Flower Oil, Xanthan Gum, Sucrose Stearate, Menthol, Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase Coconut Foot Cream:&Nbsp; Glycerin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Protein, Lanolin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tocopherol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Fragrance Fabulously Fresh Pepperm see more...

• Can i use these products on my eczema? My skin is very sensitive!1 Answers
  • This kit looks amazing, it is worth the cost? I have very dry sk...6 Answers
  • Is hurts bees hand lotion and foot cream very hydrating? During t...1 Answers
Burt's Bees Head to Toe Kit
  • "I have sensitive skin and do not like lotion that has tons of perfumes in it and Burt's give just the right amount." in 1 review
  • "The foot and hand creams work wonders for that dry cracking skin during the cold months, everyone knows their lip products rock!" in 1 review
Christina F.
Visalia, CA
I've been using Burt's bees for as long as I can remember it's a favorite of mine. Its not harsh on my skin I like that it's lightweight and that it doesn't have a strong odor. I don't have a favorite Burt's bees product can honestly say I favorite all Burt's bees products.
Roberta B.
This kit is a great inroad to the Burt's Bees product line. While you may not like all the products in the kit (best: salve/worst: soap), being able to test a variety of natural products is worth it.
Judi W.
Gurnee, IL
This is what got me started on Burt's Bees big time! I got this as a present and fell in love with every product in it. Now, I'll switch brands every once in a while but this just makes me feel so soft, and bright, with healthy hair and nails and face. I'm a big fan!
Tracy M.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Burt's Bees is a great product if your looking for something that has Natural ingredients and if you have sensitive skin this product might be great for you and I'm pretty sure you can find this in all kinds of stores. The heads to toe kit is a better way to go when your buying this way your getting pretty much everything you need in just one box.
jamie h.
Great starter kit for burt's bees fans and those wanting to try it. there is definitely a product in here you will fall in love with. for me it was the lip balm and the deep cleansing facial cleanser! !
Sandy L.
I love love love Burt's Bees!!! I had bought a kit almost like this, mine had a cuticle cream in addition to the rest of that stuff!!! My absolute favorite product from them is the cuticle cream!!! Smells like lemons and works so well!!!! I also love their coconut products!!! Works great and smells so yummy!!!
Kendra M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these little kits as a way to sample obscure products but also as a way to treat your whole body for a lower price. Everything in this box is amazing and lasts longer than the small sample size suggests!
Stephanieann  S.
Hollis, NY
I absolutely love Burt's bees products. They're natural, effective, reasonably priced and smell absolutely amazing. This head to toe kit is definitely a great way to treat your body or even give as a gift to someone.
Milena P.
Excellent Set, brings everything you need to fall in love with this amazing brand! The Coconut foot cream has become my bestie, specially now when winter has started to hit hard in Alaska! Totally recommended!!
Nicole
Calvin, WV
Great little gift. It covers all the little essential things. My niece loves when I get here little Burt's Bee packages. The lotion is great and keeps your skin hydrated. I have sensitive skin and do not like lotion that has tons of perfumes in it and Burt's give just the right amount.
Donna R.
Brooksville, FL
This kit looks amazing, it is worth the cost? I have very dry skin and hate having products that burn because my skin is so dry.
Caroline O.
bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I would love to try this one. I want to know how well it works?
Patty C.
Spencer, WV
I have heard about Burt's Bees but I haven't really heard about this. I have really dry feet and I would really like to know if this would really help?
Sarah P.
How does this product smell?
Nicole H.
Avenue, MD
Is hurts bees hand lotion and foot cream very hydrating? During the winter my hands and feet get so dry they hurt and I haven't found a lotion that works. Help!