BY BURT'S BEES #18 in Hand Cream

Have Super-dry Hands? This All-natural Salve Knows How To Handle It. Brimming With Botanical Oils, Herbs And Beeswax, Your Hard-working Hands Can Finally Find Sweet Relief.

• Moisturizes Rough, Dry Hands With Botanical Oils And Beeswax
  • Herbal Scent
  • Perfect For Both Men And Women

Ingredient:

Homer, The Epic Poet, Called It Liquid Gold. Olive Oil, A Centuries Old Mediterranean Oil, Is As Good For Your Skin As It Is For Your Heart. Penetrates Quickly For Smooth, Beautifully Supple Hands.
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax, Cire D'abeille), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lavendula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oilrosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil Canola Oil (Huile De Culza), Linalool, Limonene.

How To Use:

For Best Results, Gently Massage The Salve Into Skin Daily Before And After Gardening And Other Outdoor Activates.

• Does it have a greasy/oily afterfeel?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over other brands? 3 Answers
  • From the pictures, it looks similar to Vaseline. Does it ...2 Answers
Burt's Bees  Hand Salve
Burt's Bees Hand Salve
  • "I have really dry hands to the point of them cracking and bleeding, this stuff is amazing and helps with my dry hands problem! " in 23 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way definitely something good to have on hand ; P" in 13 reviews
  • "My hands get really dry and the skin on my my knuckles sometimes cracks, but this salve does an amazing job of preventing that." in 13 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way so worth the price and I like the container " in 11 reviews
  • "I have very dry skin from an autoimmune disease, and not many creams/lotions can effectively tackle the dryness." in 10 reviews
Cristina Q.
Cutler Bay, FL
I don’t really like this product. The smell is really strung and it kind of smells like Vick Vapor which it remains me when I was sick as a child and my mom would put Vick Vapor on me so I could stop coughing and help me breath. So to have this smell in my hand is like nooooo, it does not bring good memories. So I have given it to my mom and she loves it, so therefore I’ve given it 3 stars because I know some people like my mom love this kind of smell. In the other hand it moisturizes your hands really good, so if you are one of those persons that does not mind the smell it could work for you. I received this product on my September Macy’s beauty box.
Darcy C.
Strange application, I admit, I'd much rather have a formula in a bottle where I can take it with me and squeeze into my hands like some sort of hand cream. I enjoy the scent though, very herb-y and natural scented, leaves my hands indeed soft but also a bit oily, at least after application so you have to wait a bit for it to dry, besides that, it works really well.
Katie N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Best hand salve in all time! It’s all natural and feels great once I apply it. A little goes a long way when you apply it on your hands. It does have a potent smell, but it smells earthy. It heals super cracked hands which is great. Also, I apply it at night because it does leave an oily mess. But I absolutely love it and would definitely recommend it.
Sarah B.
I'm obsessed with the smell of this! It's strong and herbal and just smells so good. The smell definitely grows on you- it can be a bit off-putting at first.
This stuff is very moisturizing, I use it at night especially in the winter and it really seems to help my dry hands. It is an oily moisurizer but sinks in reasonably quickly.
Maria B.
I definitely recommend the Burt's Bees hand salve. I used to work with food and the countless times of hand washing really did a number on my hands. I had pretty bad dried hands and rough patches by my knuckles. Using this at night really helped. I also recommend to out a good amount on during the day if it's cold out and you're wearing gloves just because it is a bit greasy, but when you take the gloves off you'll see a great pair of hands versus dried chapped ones due to harsh cold weather.
Lorraine J.
New Prague
I like this hand salve. It does it’s job and feels a little cooling on my skin. It does get on everything that you touch though even if you wipe it off the pads of your fingertips, so maybe don’t be on your phone and the like right after you apply.
Sham S.
Hialeah, FL
I love Burt's Bees products. This product though is a life saver. I got it as a gift from my sister in a small kit. The price was super cheap compared to the value you get. I know this product gets a bad rep for the scent but I love it. Def would buy again. I use this whenever I finish doing my nails around my cuticles so they're not dried out from all the products.
Jessica L.
N Charleston, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this stuff. The top of my hands get really dry from cleaning and they will hurt. Using this really helps them heal. Soothes your skin and helps with the pain from dryness. I use a little and rub it on the dry areas. It is pretty greasy so you don't need much. I will usually leave it on the top of my hands and rub the excess off onto my arms or something.
Alisha C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Burt's Bees Hand Salve

Once again Burts bees has come out with an amazing product for your hands. I love their hand slave! I recommend this product to anybody who desires smooth skin of their hands!
Jaiden C.
Idaho Falls
I love these little containers they come in besides the usual twisty tube of chapstick! This feels so authentic and they’re super cute! & a plus, they SMELL AMAZING! They’re not too expensive either which I love, this is definitely a go to and a must have in the chapstick world.
Maria T.
Norwood, MA
Is this stuff worth the price? i absolutely love Burt's bees but it can be pretty expensive sometimes...
Jessica K.
Redding, CA
What is your favorite use for this product?
Courtney P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you love how it works or the smell more?
Judy X.
Rock Hill, SC
Does it make the hands oily?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Do you use this every night before bed?

back