Burt's Bees  Hand Salve

Burt's Bees Hand Salve

BY BURT'S BEES

If you have rough, dry hands, burt s bees hand salve knows how to handle it. Brimming with botanical oils, herbs and beeswax, this classic hand salve offers your hard-working skin the hydration it craves. With its refreshing herbal scent, it s perfect for both men and women. This tin of 100% natural moisturizer gives youâ salvation from rough, dry skin. Put the power of nature to work for your skin with burt s bees. see more...

• Does it have a greasy/oily afterfeel?1 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over other brands? 2 Answers
  • From the pictures, it looks similar to Vaseline. Does it have the...1 Answers
Burt's Bees  Hand Salve
Burt's Bees Hand Salve
  • "I have really dry hands to the point of them cracking and bleeding, this stuff is amazing and helps with my dry hands problem! " in 23 reviews
  • "One you'll have to reapply throughout the day so you should invest in a heavy lotion/butter instead (if you have dry to super dry skin). " in 21 reviews
  • "My hands get really dry and the skin on my my knuckles sometimes cracks, but this salve does an amazing job of preventing that." in 13 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way definitely something good to have on hand ; P" in 13 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way so worth the price and I like the container " in 11 reviews
Cristina Q.
Cutler Bay, FL
Review for: Other
I don’t really like this product. The smell is really strung and it kind of smells like Vick Vapor which it remains me when I was sick as a child and my mom would put Vick Vapor on me so I could stop coughing and help me breath. So to have this smell in my hand is like nooooo, it does not bring good memories. So I have given it to my mom and she loves it, so therefore I’ve given it 3 stars because I know some people like my mom love this kind of smell. In the other hand it moisturizes your hands really good, so if you are one of those persons that does not mind the smell it could work for you. I received this product on my September Macy’s beauty box.
Maria B.
Review for: Tin
I definitely recommend the Burt's Bees hand salve. I used to work with food and the countless times of hand washing really did a number on my hands. I had pretty bad dried hands and rough patches by my knuckles. Using this at night really helped. I also recommend to out a good amount on during the day if it's cold out and you're wearing gloves just because it is a bit greasy, but when you take the gloves off you'll see a great pair of hands versus dried chapped ones due to harsh cold weather.
Alysson B.
National City, CA
Review for: Tin
I was looking for good hand cream when I found this. It moisturizes my skin but I feel like it doesn't last long. I'm also not a fan of the scent. I guess I wanted something fresh smelling. But it works so my money's not wasted. What I love about it is the tin container.
Alicia S.
Toledo, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This feels so unbelievably oily when you first put it on your hands or wherever you like putting it, but once you work it into the skin and start warming it and working it together it is like an unbelievable smooth soft feeling! Once it sets it’s not oily or heavy like t feels when you first start using it but like i said once you work it’s magic into your skin it’s like a baby’s butt!
Elle M.
Green Bay
Review for: Tin
This product is great! It has a strong scent, so best used before bed or just at home. I love the tin packaging. I live in a cold area, and my hands get dry a lot, this makes them so smooth and soft. I have yet to go through the entire tin (a little goes along way), but I will buy it again when its gone. I would totally (and have) recommend this to others!
afton h.
Review for: Tin
This is a nice product. It’s heavy duty and good quality. It smells nice and is effective at protecting. It doesn’t absorb easily but that’s ok since it’s a salve, it’s just uncomfortable at times. It doesn’t come with a lot of product for the price but it still lasts quite a while.
Theresa A.
Review for: Tin
Burt's Bees Hand Salve had a very odd scent when I open the tin. With the consistency of a balm, and a hint of eucalyptus smell, I was reminded immediately of an ointment that is used on the chest to relieve cold congestion. With that said, I don't consider that to be a negative because it was nostalgic and soothing to me. I might even put a little along my throat at night to soothe me to sleep.

This hand salve is very oily and a little bit goes a long way. If you're sensitive to fragrances, you will not like the eucalyptus, or the herbal scents of lavender and rosemary present. The salve is in a solid form in the tin. The heat of my fingers melted the salve to more of an oil to apply to my hands. It instantly softened my hands and made them feel so smooth, but greasier than I would like during the day. This would make a great overnight treatment to give the salve a chance to absorb absorb into the skin.

I love that the ingredients are natural. Almond oil, olive oil, and beeswax are the first three ingredients listed so I am sure that is the reason for the initial Oily feeling. It is also the reason why this is such a healing and softening treatment. The final positive thing that I have to say is that this salve is advertised as not tested on animals which is important to me. I would recommend this if you do not mind an herbal smell.
Keisy R.
pasadena
I work in a nursing home and have to wash my hands and using hand sanitizer constantly which is drying my hands badly, after trying this my nails are growing healthier and my hands are smooth.
Review for: Farmer'S Friend, Tin
This salve definitely moisturizes your hands. I would definitely recommend I also used it for my lips and it was great. The only problem I had with this product is opening it at times. It’s not too greasy if you do not put too much. My sister introduced me to this brand and I respect them.
Amy R.
Alpharetta, GA
Review for: Tin
Kind of too waxy for me...I know, I know! It's Burt's Bees. Burt's Bees = Waxy but this is just too much. I feel like it sits on my skin and doesn't sink in and then I end up having to wipe it off because I can't stand the feeling on my hands. Not my favorite! And honestly, it smells funky!
Maria T.
Norwood, MA
Is this stuff worth the price? i absolutely love Burt's bees but it can be pretty expensive sometimes...
Jessica K.
Shingletown, CA
What is your favorite use for this product?
Courtney P.
Do you love how it works or the smell more?
Judy X.
Rock Hill, SC
Does it make the hands oily?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Do you use this every night before bed?