Burt's Bees Hand Salve
Have Super-dry Hands? This All-natural Salve Knows How To Handle It. Brimming With Botanical Oils, Herbs And Beeswax, Your Hard-working Hands Can Finally Find Sweet Relief.
- Moisturizes Rough, Dry Hands With Botanical Oils And Beeswax
- Herbal Scent
- Perfect For Both Men And Women
Homer, The Epic Poet, Called It Liquid Gold. Olive Oil, A Centuries Old Mediterranean Oil, Is As Good For Your Skin As It Is For Your Heart. Penetrates Quickly For Smooth, Beautifully Supple Hands.
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax, Cire D'abeille), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lavendula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oilrosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil Canola Oil (Huile De Culza), Linalool, Limonene.
How To Use:
For Best Results, Gently Massage The Salve Into Skin Daily Before And After Gardening And Other Outdoor Activates.see more...
Top Questions See all 25 Q&A
- "I have really dry hands to the point of them cracking and bleeding, this stuff is amazing and helps with my dry hands problem! " in 23 reviews
- "A little goes a long way definitely something good to have on hand ; P" in 13 reviews
- "My hands get really dry and the skin on my my knuckles sometimes cracks, but this salve does an amazing job of preventing that." in 13 reviews
- "A little goes a long way so worth the price and I like the container " in 11 reviews
- "This stuff saves my dry cracked hands, it fits right in my pocket and I can pull it out and apply when I get the chance." in 10 reviews
This hand salve is very oily and a little bit goes a long way. If you're sensitive to fragrances, you will not like the eucalyptus, or the herbal scents of lavender and rosemary present. The salve is in a solid form in the tin. The heat of my fingers melted the salve to more of an oil to apply to my hands. It instantly softened my hands and made them feel so smooth, but greasier than I would like during the day. This would make a great overnight treatment to give the salve a chance to absorb absorb into the skin.
I love that the ingredients are natural. Almond oil, olive oil, and beeswax are the first three ingredients listed so I am sure that is the reason for the initial Oily feeling. It is also the reason why this is such a healing and softening treatment. The final positive thing that I have to say is that this salve is advertised as not tested on animals which is important to me. I would recommend this if you do not mind an herbal smell.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos